Author Topic: Mafia VIII Day 4  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia VIII Day 4
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:49:11 AM »
Mafia VIII day 4: Damn Flanders.

Last night the townspeople finally made a good choice.  They decided to vote off Pale, who turned out to be a lawyer for the burns mafia.

Typ was found dead, he was Smithers.

Do not rejoice yet, all did not go well for the townies last night…..

Windyman, Vudu, and Garnee were also found dead this morning.  According to the police, it seems that Windyman who was Flanders attempted to kill Vudu, who was Selma.  Garnee, who was Patty died trying to save Selma, but both sisters perished in the fight.

Flanders was found with his crossbow on his chest, and the final arrow through his heart.  A note in his  hand  read “I set out as the instrument of god, I was going to save this sinful town, and rid us of the sinners, but I have killed not one, but two innocent women tonight, which can only mean I have become the instrument of the gosh darned diddly dang darn DEVIL!  There is only one thing left for me to do.â€

Truly a mixed day, two mafia men have died, but so have three townies.

WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline couchmonkey

• I tye dyed my Wii and I love it
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia VIII Day 4
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 06:21:18 AM »
Ugh, barely enough townies left to out-vote the Simpsons...

Who jumped on bandwagons against a Townie AND a Burns?  Super, TVMan, and NuclearSpeed, that's who.  They also all avoided the 18 Days fiasco.  Who avoids fiascos?  Mafia members that stand to lose the most by getting bombed.

Super even votes late and brags about how safe bandwagons are, and he's keeping a generally low profile.  Therefore:

VOTE SUPER

Edit...OR...am I a desperate Mr. Burns?  Perhaps even signified by my choice of another Simpson villain for my avatar?  No, no I'm not.

Double-Edit: Wait, you're ALL DIRTY BANDWAGON JUMPERS!!  Who can I truuuuuuust?  Oh well, Super still looks suspicious to me.
That's my opinion, not yours.
Now Playing: The Adventures of Link, Super Street Fighter 4, Dragon Quest IX

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 06:33:35 AM »
I'll go with that.  VOTE CHANGED  
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 06:39:02 AM »
Actually, I agree with Couchmonkey, but I think you should be included in that list, Pryo. In fact, you have perhaps been the LOWEST profile of the game, for someone who's an old pro at this.

vote changed There are bigger fish to fry this night.
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
RE:Mafia VIII Day 4
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 06:40:03 AM »

Originally posted by: couchmonkey

Super even votes late and brags about how safe bandwagons are, and he's keeping a generally low profile.

I just realized how contradictory that claim is.  Still, until I hear a more convincing argument, I stand by my vote.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 08:53:40 AM »
I kept a low profile because I hadn't been on the board for a while.  I was in an MSN chat with a few members and they were the ones that informed me of this.  I'll be straight up with you, since all the Simpson's children are now dead, I'm Krusty.  So now I'm just a regular townie.  The mafia can kill me off tonight if they wish, but it won't do them a whole lot of good since they should focus on each other.  And it won't do you a damn bit of good, assuming you're a townie, to kill me off.

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 11:20:47 AM »
*Clown edit:* No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and lived to tell about it!

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »
(Wille puts down his accusatory pitchfork and crosses his arms in a thoughtful manner, the rusty cogs of his wee intellect struggling to consider this new information)

Well, lad, that's quite the bold statement there. If tis true... well, Ah've misjudged yeh, and Ah'm willin' to reconsider and vote along with ye. But if ye're a lyin' dog, the real and true Krusty is bound to pipe up before the end o' the day...

(but Willie slowly begins losing his cool, clearly perplexed by the complexity of the situation)

Unless ye're mafia, and ye're just in CAHOOTS with the real Krusty. Oh, Wille, yeh bloated frog, USE yer NOGGIN! What shood Ah doo, what should Ah doo?!
Twitter

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 02:53:21 PM »
'And what I choose is my choice, what's a boy supposed to do?'

Follow the masses I think

Vote Super
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »
Well, thanks for letting me live this long . Hopping on this bandwa... oh, wait.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 03:02:11 PM »
I just read through all the threads and checked who voted for who... and I think it's kind of obvious who was buddies with Khush, Pale, and TYP. Check for yourselves; vote Couchmonkey. Also, typing long arguments is suspicious. Ahahahah oh

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 03:34:52 PM »
Ty makes a good point.  Vote Couchmonkey

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 03:49:14 PM »
Bandwagon? Sure. Vote Couchmonkey
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline couchmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 03:58:46 PM »
The only thing that's obvious is I didn't vote for Pale last night because I'm a lazy oaf, and bandwagons are silly.  Tonight I'm not a lazy oaf, because I figured I'd be a target after speaking up first (and not voting Pale last night).

I voted TYP day 2.  granted I called it 80% comedy, but that means 20% was honest suspicion.  If he was still in the game, I'd probably be voting him instead of Super, because I played with him last time which is how I learned to be suspicious of the quiet ones.

Done!  I won't even bother checking again, there's nothing else I can say.

Edit: Ho ho ho, it's going to be a townie vs. Mafia vote, is it?  Interestive.  Okay, now I'm really done!  Goodnight everybody.  Good luck townies!

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
Alright, decision made. If there's the chance to eliminate one Mafia entirely, it makes the most sense to do it. If Mr. Monkey turns out to be innocent, then... I don't know. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

VOTE COUCHMONKEY
Twitter

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »
The people have spoken.  CouchMonkey dies tonight.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257