Author Topic: Pokemafia: Day 9  (Read 8748 times)

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Pokemafia: Day 9
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:57:42 AM »
TODAY IS DASH'S ACTION NIGHT
VOTING ENDS AT 11PM EASTERN

Ceric!  You have to go kill Nemyh.

*Mewtwo laughs to himself*

I never expected this many random deaths when creating my master plan.  Ceric went over to Nemyh.

"How do you want to do this?" Nemyh asked.

"Man whatever, just do what you're gonna do," replied Ceric.

Nemyh wrapped his vine whip around Ceric's neck in hopes of snapping his neck.  Ceric immediately followed suit by using his razor sharp onion to slice right through the vines.  The pain stunned Nemyh temporarily.  Ceric took the opportunity to plunge the onion through the stomach of Nemyh.  Nemyh continued walking around.  Ceric just laughed.  All of the sudden Nemyh went into a flying tackle attack, back first!  He plunged the blade through Ceric.  What was left was a Pokemon shiskabob.

The next morning people ran to see the carnage.  Both pokemon were lying there dead as can be.  Ceric had no marks.  He was a plain old townie.  Nemyh had the marks of Dash and a shiny badge.  Nemyh was a Dash Investigator.

Where was TYP this morning?  As everyone headed over to his house, they noticed that he had, in fact, been popped.  Some devious Pokemon used nothing more than a pin to do the deed.  TYP was dead.

Checking him out, they noticed the mark of Snap, and he had a PHD in his pocket.  TYP was a Snap Doctor.

Also, there seemed to be no sign of any Snap activities any longer.  Snap was no more.

Results:
Nemyh is dead - He was a Dash Investigator
Ceric is dead - He was a townie
TYP is dead - He was a Snap Doctor

Snap is no more.  
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Pokemafia: Day 9
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:15:13 AM »
Congrats to Ceric on the suicide effort, it had to happen sooner or later.

Time to get rid of the traitor: vote changed, Dash Doc #2  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:50:59 AM »
yippie, so if no recruiting was successful it is 2 v 2 v 2. so we go for which group of 2? blackfootsteps has called out a doctor so can go with him and do Zach, or the pokemon that should be a cat, 18 Days.

stay tuned to this poke' channel for a choice later.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Pokemafia: Day 9
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2006, 06:43:27 AM »
ajsghfjkadhjkhdgalhadklhasdjshd
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 07:12:09 AM »

Originally posted by: blackfootsteps
Congrats to Ceric on the suicide effort, it had to happen sooner or later.

Time to get rid of the traitor: Vote Zach, Dash Doc #2

Like I said yesterday, Me and nemy were trying to kill eachother!  how does that make sense if I am dash?

<vote change>

WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 10:35:19 AM »
vote NuclearSpeed lol
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 11:10:38 AM »
Hey nuclearspeed, I just thought of something, what do you mean by 2 v 2 v 2?  by my count, there is still 3 xd left. (recruiter, security, and investigator)

Edit: Thinking about it a little more, I just remembered that bill was recruited by the townies.  That would explain the 2 v 2 v 2 thing, but how would you have know that bill was XD?  

Edit2: nevermind, I just realized when I looked at the list again that both the snap and dash investigators are dead, so you could have figured that bill was XD by process of elimination

Offline MattVDB

• In need of an alter-ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 01:34:15 PM »
Unvote Dasmos

Vote Nuclearspeed

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »
Man, why is everyone voting for someone different? ><
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 02:25:56 PM »

Originally posted by: Zach
Like I said yesterday, Me and nemy were trying to kill eachother!  how does that make sense if I am dash? ...

Things changed after you were recruited and turned evil. Or maybe they didn't and your 'feud' with nemy was to throw people off the trail. The fact that your Dash buddies survived all those votes suggests that Dash has control over two doctors. 18days revealed herself as a doc and I believe you are the only other doctor remaining.

If you were a townie why did you side in the voting yesterday with Nemy and 18days who were two known Dash mafia members?

Good enough reasons?

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 03:27:53 PM »
doctor, doctor, doctor, i guess for now I will vote for you

Vote 18 Days

no palindrome today

edit: doctor is safe for now
edit 2: back to the doctor

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 03:28:43 PM »
Egad a base tone denotes a bad age!
---------------------

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
so I wonder who Dash will target tonight if they decide not to be chickens. Will they try for XD and tke out the security, or will they try to pick out a townie and kill them???

or will they vote remain a 6 way tie and have dash win?? this is going to be a fun night.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 04:04:38 PM »

Originally posted by: blackfootsteps

Originally posted by: Zach
Like I said yesterday, Me and nemy were trying to kill eachother!  how does that make sense if I am dash? ...

Things changed after you were recruited and turned evil. Or maybe they didn't and your 'feud' with nemy was to throw people off the trail. The fact that your Dash buddies survived all those votes suggests that Dash has control over two doctors. 18days revealed herself as a doc and I believe you are the only other doctor remaining.

If you were a townie why did you side in the voting yesterday with Nemy and 18days who were two known Dash mafia members?

Good enough reasons?

As for being recruited, all I can say is that it is not true, although I dont expect you to believe me, andthat feud with nemy, I seriously doubt any dash member would risk a comrades life by voting him out. (as nemy has been voted out before, when I did vote for him)

That last part about how I voted the same as 18 days and nemy yesterday, well, there are very few townies left, that particular argument is not valid because it is impossible to vote at all without voting with somebody who is mafia.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 04:25:22 PM »
so if zach wasn't recruited, can we get him to vote for a dash member?? like his fellow doctor, or shall we go for the recruiter Matt??

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 04:30:44 PM »
That might be possible, I would really hate for everyone to go down in this six way tie we have going.  Matt seems like the more logical target to me, since if we leave a recruiter alive, he can get people back, but a doctor is useless without any other mafia.  Right now I am just going to wait and see what happens since I know I am not the only one who doesnt want to die like this, and I expect there will be some ninja edits by XD.  

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 04:31:04 PM »
Ok Zach.

Vote 18days the other dash doctor. Care to join me in this vote?

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 04:36:55 PM »
Im a little suspicious of you BFS, and like I said before, the recruiter is the more valuable member of any mafia.  So I <vote change>

Hey, that makes it a two way tie! I wonder if pale will only sacrifice one person to kill them both?  

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 05:09:32 PM »
I have been thinking, I hate to change my vote because that means tomorrow I will be accused of being dash.

But I was wondering, why two people would try so hard to back me into a corner, as to practically reveal their own identities *cough* XD *cough.*  Then it hit me.

Dash is currently a threat to XD, they want to get rid of dash, so that they can pick off whats left of the townies for a sure victory.  Right now, the only chance the townies have of winning is to keep power evenly between dash, and XD, because dash is killed this late in the game, it will be a simple matter for XD to pick off what remains of the townies, and we would not stand a chance.

So let XD accuse me of being dash right now, but if I let them scare me into changing my vote, then they will win.

VOTE NUCLEARSPEED

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 05:24:43 PM »
but does it really matter?? dash can take you out tonight. xd doesn't have another day until monday. and with the people there is left mathmatically it doesn't really work out.

so this townie is staying with the dash vote, either matt or 18 Days, townie Dr. Zach the choice is yours.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 05:42:48 PM »
VOTE 18 DAYS
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 06:05:22 PM »
You guys made it a tie between 18 days and Nuc...

I will keep this open for 5 more minutes.  Change a vote if you want.

If you don't change, both will die at the hand of a different person.
---------------------

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »
save the town vote dash

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 06:09:50 PM »
I think I am fine with having a member from both mafias die.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 06:12:52 PM »
RESULTS:
NuclearSpeed - 3
18 Days - 3

A tie you shall have.  We'll see who does the killing tomorrow!
---------------------