Author Topic: Prince of Persia 2 thrones or Fire Emblem?  (Read 2124 times)

Offline LuWoo75

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Prince of Persia 2 thrones or Fire Emblem?
« on: July 22, 2006, 09:04:35 AM »
Going to get one of these games was wondering which one i should get first?  Eventually I'll pick up the other one, but for now just want a fun and challenging game.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Prince of Persia 2 thrones or Fire Emblem?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 09:14:04 AM »
I haven't played Two Thrones, but I hear it's a good game.  If you liked the other two PoP games, you'll probably like it, too.  It's supposed to be much less angst-ridden than the second one, which is a good thing.

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite games of this generation.  If you like SRPG games, you can't go wrong with it.  I highly recommend it, especially if you like either of the GBA Fire Emblems, any of the Advance Wars games or either of the Final Fantasy Tactics games.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

RE:Prince of Persia 2 thrones or Fire Emblem?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 09:17:27 AM »
I liked pop, it was the best of the series. Puzzle solving is the bulk of it, and i found the fighting to be okay. Its fun to quick kill an opponenet.

Fire Emblem was a fun game, but i felt that its been done better. It had nothing to set it apart, and had nothing new to make it intriuging. It was fun, but more of the same. The graphics were also outdated, and it felt repetitive after about 1-2 hours of playtime.
We will rise from the litter boxes, and send humans into the doghouses.          BEWARE!!!!! ....                                    Muah ha ha!!!!

Offline LuWoo75

• View Profile
RE: Prince of Persia 2 thrones or Fire Emblem?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 08:20:30 PM »
Thanks, I found out I both games I can get used for $17 i'll get them both and let u know how i like them.

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 05:50:48 PM »
POP, found Fire Emblem more fun on handheld

Offline archioverload

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 07:51:50 AM »
It might be worth it to pick up PoP: Sands of Time first. Then, uh, skip Warrior Within and go right into Two Thrones. The story for TT gains a lot of extra resonance after playing SoT.
"Dazzle people with smoke and mirrors, and swoop down like an eagle to clutch their hearts in your claws." --Travis, Killer 7