Author Topic: Mafia VI: Day 3  (Read 38512 times)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Mafia VI: Day 3
« on: June 21, 2006, 03:49:09 AM »
Hybrid Hunter was taking a walk when he heard some voices.  "Hybrid's our choice!  Hybrid is definitely Mafia!"  Hybrid peeked around the side of the Post Office to see the townfolk gathered around Mayor Aurion.  Mayor Aurion gave a deep sigh.  "Are you sure about this?"  "Absolutely positive!," yelled Mario.  "I'd bet my pint of raspberry ice cream!," squealed KnowsNothing.  Hybrid knew he was in trouble, so he made a mad dash down to the beach where he had his rowboat waiting.  As he started paddling away, the townfolk saw him.  "There he is, he's getting away!"  But it was too late, Hybrid was already far enough from shore.  Breathing a sigh of relief, he suddenly felt...wet.  He looked down and realized that his boat had sprung a leak!  From shore, Mayor Aurion spoke up:  "Not only is Hybrid a Villager, he also can't swim..."  The townfolk looked on as Hybrid's boat sank, taking him along to the briny depths.  "Now about that pint of ice cream..."

At the same time, S-U-P-E-R had woken up for a late-night snack.  She fumbled around in the dark for the light switch, and she eventually caught hold of it causing light to flood the room.  As her eyes adjusted to the light, she noticed something was wrong.  In the place where her refrigerator used to stand was a big empty space.  "Hey, someone stole my refrigerator!," she cried.  She heard a noise behind her.  "Oh, you can have it back."  Crazy Redd pulled a leaf from his coat and threw it above S-U-P-E-R's head.  It then transformed into her refrigerator, which fell crushing her to death.  As they were about to leave, one of Fox Henchman noticed something.  "Hey, boss, there's something weird about this dame."  As they neared the body, the girl's face fell off.  "AIIIIIIIE!," shrieked IceCold as he fled out the door.  "It seems this is just a mask,"  Crazy Redd muttered.  As the Foxes left the scene, Redd looked back.  "Goodbye, Blanca..."

IceCold ran straight home to calm down from what he had seen earlier.  He was watching his favorite soap opera on his Apple TV when the telephone rang.  "I know your secret, fox...," a chilling voice whispered.  "Meet me down at the beach in 15 minutes if you want to make out a deal."  After putting the phone down, IceCold gathered a few guns and crammed them in his coat pockets.  No one was going to blackmail him!  IceCold made his way down the dark path to the beach, but he didn't see anyone.  However, Death was there hiding in the coconut tree IceCold was standing under.  "Hehehe," Death giggled, shaking the coconut tree.  IceCold looked left, a falling coconut just barely missing him.  Death shook the tree again, but once again the coconut missed IceCold.  "Hmmmph, I guess it was just a prank," IceCold muttered as he started walking home.  "HEY, ICECOLD!"  IceCold turned just in time to catch a flying coconut right in-between the eyes, ending the Fox Henchman's life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight EST seems to work for everyone, so that'll be the vote close time tonight and for the rest of the game...  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia VI: Day 3
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 03:56:33 AM »
Awesome, I knew IceCold was mafia, but now I have no more suspicions.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 04:00:46 AM »
I'm working someone else's shift today, so I didn't have much time to work on a story..  I'll create a second half when I get home...

Bob didn't play Wario's Woods too much.  It wasn't that it was a bad game, it was just that he couldn't get into it with everything going on in town.  He decided to turn in early and hope that he was still alive in the morning light.  As Bob made his way to his Green Bed, he, once again, tripped over his giant G Logo.  "Gah.  I'm getting rid of this thing first thing tommrow."  Bob peeled off his Blossom Shirt, in the process remembering that he needed to wash it.  He reached over to turn off his Modern Lamp and knocked his Kiddie Clock off the Cabana Table.  "Double-Gah!"  Bob rolled over and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bob woke up to bright, warm sun shining through his windows.  He stretched out his legs and slowly pulled himself out of bed... and tripped over his G Logo.  "That's right, I'm getting rid of this today.  But what to do with it?"  Bob tried to wrap his mind around the events going on in this crazy town... There are two groups of people running around town trying to kill each other in order to sell everyone crap.  However, their poorly thought out plan ended up killing a fair number of the people they were trying to sell crap to - thus defeating their original purpose.  "Man, we need a Wal*Mart."

After careful planning and much forethought, Bob decided it would be best not to go to either Nook's or Redd's in order to sell his G Logo - the less time seen around either of those two, the better.  Besides, Sven once expressed interest in the G Logo... Now if only Sven remembers that he wanted it.  The walk to Sven's house was a short one, made shorter by the fact that there wern't too many people out and about today.  Bob had to knock on Sven's door several times before Sven managed to answer it.  Bob wasn't sure if that was due to Sven's lack of an ability to hear well or his lack of speed... but either way, Bob was gald to see Sven finally answer the door... he was beginning to suspect the worst...

"Hey, buh-uh-ud!  Whacha doing running around town at a time like this?"
"Oh, not much, pthhpth.  I just saw this lying around my house and needed some extra room and remembered that you wanted it."
"Woah, buh-uh-ud, what is this strange thing?!?"
"It's a totally awesome G Logo.  You were at my place a few months ago and said you thought it would make you look hip to the ladies, pthhpth."
"Wait... Wha.... Who are you anyway, buh-uh-ud?  Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else? Are you friends with that crazy Lyle dude that's always trying to sell me life insurance?  Tell him I don't need it."
Bob muttered under his breath, "These days, we could all use it, pthhpth."  Speaking up, Bob brought himself closer to Sven, "It's me, Bob!  We went fishing last week, remember?  You told me about how, when you were younger, you used to throw the fish back and eat the cans?"
"Yeah, yeah, I know who you are Bob, buh-uh-ud.  What do you want?"
Deciding to cut his losses and cut it short, Bob gave up.  "Pthhpth... I just wanted to give you this."
"Woah, buh-uh-ud, what is this strange thing?!?"
"ARGH!!!  Just take it, pthhpth.  I'll see you around Sven.  Take care of yourself."
"Wait... Wha... Who are you anyway, buh-uh-ud?!?" - Sven hollered out at Bob, but Bob just shook his head and kept on walking.

Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia VI: Day 3
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 04:11:47 AM »
I'm having second thoughts about trying to get rid of Death.  WTG.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 04:31:05 AM »
/sigh...

We've taken out two Townies and I (another townie) was one of the leading vote getters yesterday....  We are totally screwed...

Time to stick to my guns...

--changing--
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 06:04:54 AM »
while it's nice that the mafia people are taking care of each other at night, I propose we stop killing off villagers.  Anyone have any compelling evidence against someone else?  Otherwise, I refrain from voting today.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 06:12:42 AM »
My compelling evidence against Wandering is that he acts like mafia...  That's all I've got.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 07:06:41 AM »

Originally posted by: Dasmos
Awesome, I knew IceCold was mafia, but now I have no more suspicions.

So does that mean you're admitting that you are in fact Death?
Too bad you don't have any more fantastic hunches. Its a real pity coz Death is 2 for 2 so far, very impressive.  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 07:49:46 AM »
MY SUSPICIONS!

Vudu. For the actual hint that Unclebob cracks him up, he gives one away early in every single game.

Unclebob. See above.

Wandering. Just because

BlackNMild. Just because

Pale. Because he's acting the same way he did last game when he was Mafia.

Dear detective, investigate me then PM me so we can form a team. THX

EDIT: Actually, don't waste your time. Find the real mafia.

This post should clue everyone in that i'm not mafia so dont kill me LOL.  

Offline Frozen Atlantic

• Spiritually Direct
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 07:55:05 AM »
Vote Pale, because Wandering is clearly not the play. Too much conjecture. He's either pro-town or the worst mobster ever. With so many people in the game, a bad play's just as good as acting scummy, I guess.
smash brothers : 5069-3792-8710

wii: 2034-1057-8595-3928

if you send me a PM, I'll add you more quickly

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »
Was I acting the same way last game?  Maybe...

But did my sig say what it says now?  NOPE!
---------------------

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 07:59:55 AM »
Alright Pales sig makes his innocence pure fact. That's me and Pale confirmed innocent so far. Anyone else?

I'll replace him with Pryopizm then on the suspicion list! Because Pryo is sounding suspicious on MSN talking about things from the mafia point of view and when I called him out on it he went quiet and changed the topic.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 08:01:19 AM »
---------------------

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2006, 08:04:27 AM »
Since I'm not gonna be home in time to vote(even if Bill extends it to 12am EST) I'm gonna vote now, even though I don't need to vote today.

Vote Vudu

because sometimes the conversations that people have in these threads seem like conversation that started elsewhere.

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 08:06:39 AM »
Yesterday people seemed to be protecting blackfootsteps by voting for a townie, so he may be mob.  For now I vote Balckfootsteps, but I need to take a closer look at things after work.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 08:10:50 AM »
That's a good one. Vote Blackfootsteps

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 08:41:17 AM »

Originally posted by: Mario
Dear detective, investigate me then PM me so we can form a team. THX

This post should clue everyone in that i'm not mafia so dont kill me LOL.
Except you could be a Godfather, ya know?  

Originally posted by: Pale
Was I acting the same way last game? Maybe...

But did my sig say what it says now? NOPE!
Your sig says you're not mob.  It say nothing about being Death or Cube.  
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 08:44:16 AM »
If I was death, Wandering would be dead!
---------------------

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 08:52:58 AM »
You're avoiding the real question:  Do you have a special role?  Are you Cube?  The Bomb's Assistant?  I suppose you could also be the Cop or Vigilante, but it seems unlikely you'd draw this much attention to yourself if you were.

You could also be playing with words here.  If you were a Godfather you would be the head of the mob, not just a part of it.  

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 09:03:48 AM »
Pale claims that he didn't use his sig in the last mafia game but if you look back at his posts in those old threads, you'll see his exact sig being used there. Caught in his own web of lies.

Frankly, I think Pale might be the Bomber's Apprentice and Wandering is Cube. Just the way those two are acting makes me suspicious.

What I find suspicious is the way Blackfootsteps was saved and Hybrid Hunter was killed. Then the person who led the Blackfootsteps charge (SUPER) was killed. Blackfootsteps coould be Crazy Redd.

Because of this, I VOTE BLACKFOOTSTEPS.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 09:07:45 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
If I was death, Wandering would be dead! :)
maybe that's what you want us to believe!

:O :O
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 09:09:18 AM »
Problems ahoy!

First, your sig (and your avatar) updates for past posts, so even if he changed it since the last game, the sig will still show up in all old posts.

Second, the Cube and the Bomb's Apprentice don't know of each other.  So it's not like they'd be in cahoots or anything.

EDIT:  As Bill pointed out, Cube and the Bomb's Apprentice do know of each other.  Guess I should read the rules more closely next time.

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 09:16:35 AM »
on a side note, seems like someone hasn't voted on either day.......suspicious ¬¬....
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 09:16:38 AM »
"Second, the Cube and the Bomb's Apprentice don't know of each other."

Yes they do...  

"on a side note, seems like someone hasn't voted on either day.......suspicious ¬¬...."

Yeah, I meant to kill that person off this morning, but I forgot...So he gets a lucky reprieve until tomorrow morning...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 09:19:00 AM »
Anybody in this game would be stupid to announce that he wasn't in fact Cube... unless he was cube and wanted people to vote for him...

Hrmm...

I'm not prepared to announce anything other than what is currently in my sig, and IMO, godfathers are PART of the mob.

Also, why hasn't anyone else voted for Wandering yet?
---------------------