Author Topic: Mafia V: Day 2 of The Standoff  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia V: Day 2 of The Standoff
« on: June 07, 2006, 05:19:54 AM »
Accusations were fired with the rapidity of machine gun fire.  In the end, sides were taken and no one could decide if S-U-P-E-R or 18 Days should go.  The delicate balance that kept these Citizen meetings civil was about to be shattered.  Another vote would have to take place, and there lay another chance for another tie.

That didn't stop the Confederacy from trying to strike.  But, to their chagrin, the target had been protected by The last Defender of the Keep.

Last night was the first Stalemate in the history of Mafia.

Vote Now.  TYP is protected.    
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia V: Day 2 of The Standoff
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 05:26:18 AM »
I'll start by mixing things up a bit, VOTE ZACH. Some of the things he has said in the last couple of days has lead me to believe his methods of voting are not in the best interests of the townsfolk.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: Mafia V: Day 2 of The Standoff
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 05:28:00 AM »
Well, I'm gonna start things off right!

With both sides of yesterdays debate being relatively strong, I'm not voting for either...

Back to my original though.

changing my vote...
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 06:47:25 AM »
Agreed, Dasmos.  Zach was very suspicious yesterday.  He even deleted (or edited away, not sure) a post I found interesting:

I dont wanna vote 18 days, or Dasmos yet, they were both telling me that Mario was mafia. Stabby has a good point about Super, he has helped A LOT, so he is worth keeping around, for now. So I am going to VOTE PALE

He sure voted S-U-P-E-R strongly later that day.  Vote Wario...er, Vote Zach.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 01:53:37 PM »
Ok that is some BS.  I changed my mind because people were pointing out something that disturbed me, Super has become extremely powerful, and I am not really comfortable with that. I NEVER said that I though Super was innocent EVER.  I changed my vote because it came to the point where, if I wasnt voting for Super or 18 days, then I was wasting my vote.  And I thought that Super was more dangerous.

TYP, you may find that if you want to change someones vote, it is much better to tell them why you think a certain person is dangerous, rather than simply saying "I think you're mafia. Please prove to me you aren't by voting for 18 Days."

edit: Want to point out that that quote is direct from a PM TYP sent me last night

IF you had told me why you think 18 days is mafia, rather than simply accusing me of being mafia, I certainly would have considered anything you have to say, I wont succumb to intimidation.  Besides, it certainly is easy to sit and point fingers while you are hiding behind the protection of the Emissary's Deputy.

I have looked through the older threads, and I still think Super is dangerously powerful, but after thinking it over, I have realized that he has power because he has almost always been right (with the exception of IceCold) So I am going to reserve my vote for now.  

Ok, VOTE CRASH In the hopes of saving myself, I am not mafia, and I have do have the townies best interests in mind.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 02:29:11 PM »
I'm not going to be on again tonight I don't think so I've got to make a vote stick.

I've spent a long time re-reading the threads and I have to say.  Crash is super suspicious.  Virtually every time he said things like "I don't know who to vote for sooo.." or "I'm voting for ___ cause I feel like it"

To me that just seems like he's trying to fly under the radar.  I've voted for him once before too so I'm sticking with that.

VOTE CRASH
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline [CrAsH]SlAyA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 06:05:59 PM »
Vite Zach

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 06:12:56 PM »
Vote Zach

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 06:17:46 PM »
Look, guys, I will admit that I did get a little out of hand last night, and I still think that Super is dangerous.  You cannot deny that if he does turn out to be mafia, it would be very bad for us.  That is why I voted for him over 18 days.

I got a little off topic of what I wanted to say, I am innocent, there really is no better way to say it, and you only have my word, so that is all I can say.  Just please actually think about this, and dont just follow the bandwagon!!!  

This "evidence" is really superficial, Dasmos has been suspecting me for a long time now, and TYP only seems to care because I didnt vote with him, Thus the "Prove me wrong by voting for 18 days" remark.  That quote that TYP showed is edited because I changed my mind, as everyone does many times in this game.  

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 07:02:13 PM »
Zach may have a Bad Title, but he was an honest Citzen.  Shame he has to die.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2006, 07:07:57 PM »
Woah, this is surprising to say the least.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 07:18:01 PM »
meh I told ya so.  I was a little too harsh on super though.