Author Topic: help!  (Read 1677 times)

Offline silentbob

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
help!
« on: April 17, 2006, 07:30:52 PM »
okay so lately every now and then every once a month or so I'll be playing a game and my gamecube randomly tells me "an error ocurred".  now this didn't bug me the first n second time but its hapened more than normal and I don't know what to do.  I bought this gamecube new back when the gamecube was 150 and it came with 1 free game, I don't know if it was 3 or 2 years ago. anyways, anyone know what I Should do?

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
RE:help!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:19:35 PM »
does it do this with every game or just certain games? It could be your games are dirty or scratched, first thing you should do is check your disks. If it happnes that it  is doing this every game you should contact nintendo at thier 800 number and tell them what it is doing they will know for sure what teh propblem is and most peopel here will just guess, even those who have a good idea.  
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: help!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 11:45:28 PM »
Buy a new GameCube, they're less expensive than a stick of gum or something by now, right?

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 04:15:05 AM »
Does it happen when trying to access the memory card for wahtever reason? I've had this before.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline silentbob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 04:34:22 PM »
naw, so far its happened while playing resident evil 0, resident evil remake, metal gear solid twin snakes, and F zero GX, it hapened on metal gear before it loaded up a movie, it hapened on RE0 while changing walking and the background was supposed to change, same with RE1, and it hapened to F zero before it loaded a track, and I will not buy a new one because I gota buy castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Phoenix wright :-P