Author Topic: Mafia IV: The Grand Finale  (Read 10295 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
Mafia IV: The Grand Finale
« on: April 09, 2006, 08:46:46 PM »
Mayor Bloomershelaiplarestian was walking home, chuckling to himself, when a ghostly figure jumped out and scared him into running right into an oncomming UGO.
The mayor got up, brushed himself off, and looked down at his mangled corpse.
The ghost of Bill Aurion approached him. "Sorry, I needed to exact my revenge without actually being liable for your death."
"Wait, what?" asked the mayor.
Bill Aurion gave him his best puppy-dog eyes as the ghost of the mayor was dragged away by weird cartoonish blobs.

Jack Thompson stepped out of his UGO and gasped in shock.

Pryopizm, walking in the woods with Ty, stepped on something.
“What is it?” asked Ty.
“I don’t know,” said Pryo. “Some kind of bioluminescent mushroom.”

Ken Katarugi sipped his tea, quietly. As soon as all of this got out, he would be demoted again for sure.

The three werewolves made their move.

A loose plot thread wandered off into the woods, never to be seen or heard from again. No one really seemed to care.

“If you want Pryo, you’ll have to get through me!” screamed Ty.
“Who said anything about wanting pryo?” asked the werewolf king.
Ty looked at the three werewolves in horror. “What…me? Are you kidding? I OWN this town!” Being the skilled doctor that he was, Ty slipped off his backback and began unzipping it with one fell swoop of his right hand. But before he could get to the wolfsbane, the backback was knocked out of his hand.
"Oh."
Pryopizm, knowing there was nothing he could do, walked away sadly as the werewolves ripped into Ty's flesh.

The three werewolves looked around Ty’s famed Funhouse.
“This place is good,” said the king. "This will make an excellent new hideout. Lots of space…”
A stripper approached them. “Excuse me honeys, what the hell? We aren’t open yet.”
“Free food…”

Jack Thompson began a speech in the town square. "Excuse, please. Pietriot act provision 1234.78"
A nearby citizen got out and flipped through his pocket pietriot act. "1234.78...Each day must begin with a novel's worth of introductory text..."
Jack frowned. "No, no. Maybe point seven nine."
The citizen read. "In the event of the death of the mayor, the person with the most law experience shall take his place." He looked up. "Oh. Crap."
Thompson smiled. "Jack Thompson save town yet."

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia IV: The Grand Finale
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 09:08:01 PM »
ok, I'm sort of confused, let me try and work this out ...

Bill used Jack Thompson & his UGO (whats a UGO?) to exact revenge on the Mayor.

Ken Kutaragi is getting blamed for something.

A loose plot thread wandered off into the woods, never to be seen or heard from again. No one really seemed to care.
what ??? i think we needed that plot thread.

I assume Ty has been killed since his Funhouse has become a werewolf sanctuary now.

And last but not least Jack Thompson is the new Mayor of the town?

did I get it all right?

It kinda seemed like a re-cap to a really complex show I've never seen b4, and I'm still not sure if I understand completely.

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia IV: The Grand Finale
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 09:08:13 PM »
Hey Wandering can you clear this all up? I'm severely confused now. I think the majority are lost and or confused and are committing suicide:p
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 09:27:58 PM »
ahaha, sorry. The important thing is that Ty, the doctor, was killed by the werewolves.

Oh, BlackNMild, you seem to have everything about right. A UGO is a car.

It kinda seemed like a re-cap to a really complex show I've never seen b4

Yeah, that was kind of the effect I was going for.

what ??? i think we needed that plot thread.

Probably. Unfortunatley, this game has like, 5 novels worth of pointless backstory, and my story posts are already way too long as they are.

edit: shortified  
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 03:03:05 AM »
Holy crap, I am so lost.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 04:13:25 AM »
Basically, werewolves win.
But everyone who is not a werewolf, Vote BlackNMild.  That's the best we can do.

(And yes, that's my vote)
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 05:10:27 AM »
I'll comply. VOTE BlackNMild.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 07:25:22 AM »
Vote MaryJane who's suspicious because the wallpaper in my room reminds me of toast.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 08:13:27 AM »

Originally posted by: Hostile Creation

But everyone who is not a werewolf, Vote BlackNMild.

(And yes, that's my vote)

But why would I vote for myself, that makes no sense, if you want to find a werewolf i suggest you Un-Vote Hostile. There is a reason why the only other time Hostile voted, he killed off a townie.

Just cause TVman is dead

Originally posted by: TVman
Well, the townies are doomed now.
I'm dead, and if experience tells me anything, it's that if I don't win, townies don't win.
doesn't mean I have to give up fighting. I am one of the last ones left.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 10:24:12 AM »
I voted once, against Sir Stabbalot, and he didn't die that day.  A vampire killed him later.
I had nothing to do with the deaths of any townies.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 02:03:41 PM »
Vote maryjane, because the vision I had told me to.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 02:42:45 PM »
If I'm still alive. . .

vote BlackNMild.  He is the king of the werewolves.  And you idiots are just giving yourselves away.  

Also, Reinfeld, remember, it behooves you to vote against these guys.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 04:28:15 PM »
Idiots? That's funny last I checked the werewolves were all still living, can't say the same for us townies.
It's a numbers game now, the townies need to win every coin toss to win the game. We need supreme luck.

Love, a townie.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 05:53:51 PM »

Originally posted by: Hostile Creation
I voted once, against Sir Stabbalot, and he didn't die that day.  A vampire killed him later.
I had nothing to do with the deaths of any townies.

Riiight, you vote for a townie who doesn't get killed by the vote, but is instead killed later by a vampire..... I smell a rat.

But a wise player (who admits to being the ghost) once told me that he was sure MJ was a werewolf.
so VOTE MaryJane.

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »
A liar is what you are BlackNMild, and a terrible one at that.  Mary Jane is 100% pure innocent.  

Offline Dasmos

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »
MaryJane isn't mafia.

EDIT: Beaten!!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2006, 06:14:10 PM »

Originally posted by: Pryopizm
A liar is what you are BlackNMild, and a terrible one at that.  Mary Jane is 100% pure innocent.
Oh if only I saved chat logs, I would post them for I am not lying and I think you know what you said.
but as the vote goes it me or him, so I have to vote the other way.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 06:59:53 PM »
I'm convinced VOTE: MARYJANE  

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »
Now we're truly lost.

May as well end the game tonight, wandering.

King of Werewolves = BlackNMild
Henchmen = Mario and Blackfootsteps

Reinfeld = Mystic Gohan

They win, they have majority for the rest of the game.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 07:21:31 PM »
Jack Thompson, the new surrugate mayor, looked at the chained-up MaryJane. “Say, MaryJane, do you have a sister? You look just like this waitress I met….”
MaryJane blew Thompson a kiss.
Thompson frowned. “Yes. Well. Kill away.”
Dasmos raised his gun and fired. When MaryJane fell, a bit of his pants leg was raised, revealing fish-net stocking. MaryJane was the sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

Hostile Creation was hanging by his legs from a bar near the ceiling. His long hair touched the floor. Three orange balls, the orbs of Alafkalaoakal, hovered near his face.
“Nice balls, seer” said Blackfootsteps , who had just burst through the door a moment before. He sniffed the air. “I hate incense.”
Hostile Creation opened his eyes. “Your death will be far more painful than mine.”
Blackfootsteps looked at his pocket watch. “5…4…3…2…1” And with that, his eyes glowed red, his skin grew fur, his teeth grew fangs, and he ripped himself out of his clothes. “I wouldn’t count on it.”

Dasmos was practicing twirling his gun when Mario appeared out of the darkness.
“Not one step closer,” said Dasmos, pointing the gun at the approaching werewolf. “This gun isn’t just for twirling.”
Mario smiled, got down on all fours, and started running towards Dasmos full speed.
Dasmos fired. Mario disappeared, and reappeared behind him, breathing down his neck.
Dasmos gasped. “How did you…”
“Oh, I can make time stop around me, didn’t you know? One of the perks of being the monster” Mario sniffed Dasmos. “I hate smelly people.”
And with that, he ripped out Dasmos’s throat.

BlackNMild approached MysticGohan.
“Hey, doggie,” MysticGohan squealed, giving BlackNMild a pet.
BlackNMild growled somewhat. “You’ve served me well, Mysty.”
“A fair bit better than I served the vampires,” Mystic replied, giggling maniacally.
“But,” continued BlackNMild, “All maniacal giggles aside, all good things must come to end.”
Mystic screamed as BlackNMild jumped up and ripped a piece out of his chest.

A voice came over Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s intercom. “There’s a call from a Ken Kutaragi, sir. Shall a put it through?”
“Yes,” President Ahmadinejad replied. Then: “Ken?”
“Mr. President?” came the reply. “Thank god. Listen, I’ve made a terrible mistake. The PSP Model-T… you know, the combination portable media device and personal transport vehicle…well I test drove it in Transylvania. And there was a virus. A PSP Model-T virus.”
“A T-Virus?”
“Yes. Everyone who received a preview version, turned into a werewolf.”
“I see.”
“There’s all kinds of evidence there,” continued Ken Kutaragi, “I hear Jack Thompson himself went to investigate. He’s planning a massive lawsuit. Listen, I need a favor.”
“What?”
“Well, you know all those Playstations I gave you? For your nuclear program? I need you to return the favor. I need you to nuke Romania. Can you?”
President Ahmadinejad coughed. “Um…no.”
“What? Listen to me…”
“Don’t call here again.”
Click.

BlackNMild, Mario, and Blackfootsteps, now in their human forms, lay naked in the woods, covered in the blood of their victims, and laughing.
Blackfootsteps twirled a yo-yo he had made from one of Hostile Creation’s eyeballs.
“Tonight,” began Mario, “is the last night of the moontacular – the month where every night is a full moon.”
“We need to finish everything tonight,” said Blackfootsteps.
“There’s only one thing left to finish,” said BlackNMild, as he adjusted his Burger King crown. “Pryopizm.”

Pryopizm stood on the platform at the center of town. He gave off a bluish glow which almost canceled out the torch light and moonlight. Below him were the bloody bodies of MaryJane and Dasmos. Behind him, knocking around in the wind like a giant wind chime of flesh, were five bodies strung up by the necks. They were hanging under a sign which read, in giant red letters, “BEWARE VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES”.

Three pairs of glowing red eyes appeared out of the darkness. And then, a fourth. They started circicling the platform Pryopizm was standing on.
The ghost continued his sword training, barely giving the four werewolves, who were now surrounding him, a second glance. “Ah, BlackNMild…Still getting your fashion from burger king, I see,” Pryopizm began.
BlackNMild snapped his teeth at Pryopizm’s heels.
“And,” continued Pryopizm, “Is that a..fourth werewolf?”
One of the werewolves started giggling maniacally. “BlackNMild liked me so much he made me part of the team.”
“I’d offer you the same, Pryo” said BlackNMild, “But I’d have to rip into your flesh, and you don’t have any of that.”
Prypozim continued his sword training.
Blackfootsteps smiled. “Scared, to finally look death in the face?”
Strike, thrust, block, went Pryo’s sword. “Not really.”
“I knew you when you were still alive, Iwamatsu,” said BlackNMild.
Block, block, block. “I know.”
“You were just as pathetic then as you are now,” said Mario.
Strike, strike, thrust. “Can we get on with this?”
BlackNMild growled. “What were the moves again?”
“It’s just a jump to the left,” said MysticGohan. BlackNMild jumped to the left.
“And then a step to the right,” said Mario.
“Begone, you blight,” whispered Blackfootsteps.
BlackNMild stepped to the right, then screamed, “Begone you blight!”

Pryopizm smiled as he faded away.

BlackNMild, Mario, Blackfootsteps, and MysticGohan howled until morning. The werewolves had won.

**THE END**

The Mafia will return in the next exciting Mafia adventure, Mafia V: In Space  

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 09:58:16 PM »
VICTORY! Cheers to the greatest mafia team ever.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
Indeed, Aaaaaaroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! hehe, I loved every minute of it. helped me pass time away after surgery. It's been great, Can't wait for E3 Luv ya stan

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 11:23:54 PM »
I'm glad you guys remember the ritual,

Flashback from moments ago
BlackNMild growled. “What were the moves again?”
“It’s just a jump to the left,” said MysticGohan. BlackNMild jumped to the left.
“And then a step to the right,” said Mario.
“Begone, you blight,” whispered Blackfootsteps.
BlackNMild stepped to the right, then screamed, “Begone you blight!”

I was about to up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, a, b, select, start his ghostly @ss.  

Offline blackfootsteps

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 01:03:21 AM »
Yeah I had a great time, I'll always remember the time I lost my mafia virginity.

Thanks to the 'Wolves and to Wandering.

Offline MysticGohan

• View Profile
Woot! you know it