Author Topic: Mafia IV: Day Five  (Read 4660 times)

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
Mafia IV: Day Five
« on: April 08, 2006, 10:01:28 PM »
IceCold, the head of the secret police, walked into the mayor’s office. The naked mayor, and the naked vampire he was with, turned in shock.
“Oh, uh..” began IceCold. “I, uh, just came to tell you I killed TVMan as ordered. Turns out he was just a townie.”
The mayor (an exceedingly unpleasant sight) forced a smile as he walked back to his desk. “Very good, IceCold, my dear vigilante.” He pulled a gun out of the drawer. “But you’ll understand when I say your services will no longer be required.”
Bang.

The vampire, meanwhile, slipped on his leather and cape, and vanished into a moonbeam. When he reappeared at the foot of Castle Fantabulous, he was shocked to see, on the castle’s tallest spire, a hooded figure struggling against three pairs of bright red eyes.
“My King!” he screamed. But, by the time he reached Pale, it was far too late.
“O king of the vampires,” he said tearfully, holding Pale’s bloody head in his hands. “I love you. Platonically, of course.”
Pale coughed. “I love you, too. Platonically.” He looked down at the place where his stomach once was. “It’s all up to you, now.”

“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:Mafia IV: Day Five
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »
first post

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia IV: Day Five
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006, 06:44:26 AM »
I'm so glad the vigilante listened to my advice.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
Sup. VOTE MARIO

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006, 11:58:30 AM »
Agreed, Vote Mario

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 03:55:07 PM »
In response to Mario:
To be honest, I thought something was up with that post too when I saw it posted yesterday.
It was like he was pretending to not want to play so that we would think that he was a townie and definately not a threat. Not to mention he made a post on the day 2 that made me keep a close eye on him.

originally posted by ShyGuy
Hmmm, either I'm getting better at this game or it's more obvious who the bad guys are this round.

Too bad this place doesn't have a cheese shop....

So to go with my original gut feeling VOTE ShyGuy, I should have done this on day 2. I should always trust my gut.

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 06:37:34 PM »
why the hell not vote mario
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »
Vote: SHYGUY he wanted some sex on the beach and all I had was Long Island Iced Tea and Steak  
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »
Just gonna get this out there before I die.

VOTE SHYGUY because I know he's mafia. The whole pretending not to be taking the game very seriously thing gives him away.

You know what? I'm tired of the crap. change my vote to Vote ShyGuy feel free to kill me.

Tired of this crap? More like he loves the game and is enjoying picking us off one by one.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »
I really don't know what to do. It seems easy to vote mario what with the bandwagoning, and I was about to. But... I've been suspicious of Shyguy since day 3 (or was that 2?)

I don't really know who's with who but it seemed as though yesterday mario saved pryo and today Pryo is taking Mario out. Bah?

Anyway Super and Pryo seemed so organized with there posting, the werewolves perhaps?

I'm gonna support Mario, thus:

Vote Shyguy coz he's evil (i think).
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.”

Offline wandering

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 07:06:28 PM »
After a fierce last-minute recount battle, the Mushroom High Court declared ShyGuy to be the loser of the vote.
“We had a deal!” ShyGuy screamed to the mayor, while being dragged to the podium.
The mayor smiled. “I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.”
As Dasmos placed the chain around his neck, ShyGuy looked around desperately. “Uh….no…wait, I’m actually the vigilente!”
The mayor coked his head. “Don’t you mean vigilante, my dear pretendor?”
“Uh…uh….”
…ShyGuy disappeared. In his place, a small bat fluttered around in circles, trying desperately to free itself from its chains.
Dasmos grabbed the bat in one hand, and shoved a stake through it with the other.
The last remaining vampire was no more.
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 07:28:02 PM »
Great.  Great going.  Alright.  I'm going to die tonight.  So here's a list of everyone who just gave themselves away.  The werewolves already know that I'm the Ghost of Iwamatsu.  So here they are:

Mario
Blackfootsteps
BlackNMild
Mystic Gohan

One of them is Reinfeld.

Of course, the few townies who remain are screwed due to the majority of bad guys.

Offline wandering

• View Profile
RE: Mafia IV: Day Five is now over. Do not post in this thread.
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 08:47:32 PM »
post!

I'm sticking it to the man!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: Mafia IV: Day Five is now over. Do not post in this thread.
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2006, 08:50:57 PM »
Locked because Wandering broke the rules!!!
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram