Author Topic: Mafia III: Day Seven  (Read 3788 times)

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Mafia III: Day Seven
« on: March 13, 2006, 01:50:07 AM »
TheYoungerPlumber locked the front door to his party supply shop and turned the sign to "FIM." Sweat dripped from his forehead as he slowly walked behind the counter and through a door labeled "Empregados somente." On his desk lay an old Pentium 1. He pushed the power button.

"Goddamn Windows 3.11 for Workgroups!" he cursed. After three blue screens and a system freeze, he managed to open a folder named "investigations."

Suddenly he heard the store's glass door shatter. The poor cop understood what this meant and quickly opened up his email client.

"And what might you be doing, mister party supply salesman?" Before he knew it, TYP found cold steel under his neck. "You should be honored: you will be my final victim!"

"How did you ge--very well, make it quick," said the undercover cop, who had posed as a plumber selling party supplies.

But just as the ninja made his move, TYP spun in his computer chair around crying, "Wheee!" Being a ninja, Storm Snake was unfamiliar with such newfangled furniture and thus caught off guard. Blood from the unclean cut gushed from TYP's cheek and forehead, but he was conscious. In his split second of refuge the heroic detective grabbed his mouse and clicked the send button.

"Go, go Gadget memorial service!" the detective exclaimed as Uncle Bob's sword slid through his heart.

The next day the following message was posted in the town square:

Dear Mayor,

I figured UncleBob might kill me tonight to silence my cleverness, so I wrote this email in advance, just in case. Although I cannot be certain, as I did not have time to run investigations, it is my belief that Infernal Monkey is a pirate. Here are my thoughts:

Day 1: Didn't vote

Day 2: Voted stevey (Wright)

Day 3: Didn't vote

Day 4: Voted MaryJane (Ronin) instead of Ty.

Day 5: Didn't vote

Day 6: Voted for UncleBob (a ninja).

Please forward my words to the good people of Rio de Setembrio. It was an honor to serve you and this town, sir.

- Senhor Policia, Head of DUR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After receiving such a shocking email and sharing it with the new Phoenix Wright and Judge Wapner, Uncle Bob was unanimously found as guilty.

Another concern had been on the minds of the city authorities and before Uncle Bob was put to death, the head of the guards asked him, "How have you, KnowsNothing, and the Ronin been able to attack others when you were in jail?"

Storm Snake smiled slyly, "Corruption, like flattery, will get you everywhere."

With that, Storm Snake, was placed on the guillotine.  But since UncleBob was such a powerful and wiley Ninja, they wanted to be damn sure he was dead.  So they'd placed the guillotine in a gas chamber, hooked him up to electric leads, and gave him an IV to allow for lethal injection.  

Afterward, UncleBob--Storm Snake--wasn't just dead, he was super extreme happy fun dead.  

The email was written by TYP well before his death.  I allowed him to incorporate it in his story because he was planning on posting it last night, but in this case, it allowed for greater dramatic weight.  I will say this, if you vote for Infernal Monkey, you do so at your own risk.  This is NOT a revelation.  

Also, only suspicions should be posted in these threads.  Do NOT rat out your team or give the implication that you are ratting out your team.  

"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia III: Day Seven
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 04:51:10 AM »
well im gonna get it over with vote animecyberrat
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 07:37:47 AM »
Toruresu looks at the sign posted at the town square and thinks.

I think we need to trust the cop.

Vote Infernal Monkey
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
RE: Mafia III: Day Seven
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 02:46:55 PM »
I will be presenting some shocking evidence in a few moments.
Stay tuned. . .
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 03:07:56 PM »
Ok, here's the evidence:

We got this in french class. You can see where I've highlighted for vocab.

Looks like an ordinary news article, eh?

But let's take a closer look. . .

"C'est infernal." Which we all know is french for "it's infernal".

So, we all know what to do, VOTE INFERNAL
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 03:20:27 PM »
Vote Infernal Monkey

What?  Were you expecting something like my other posts?

"We were.  We're with the Post Cons-"

Aww drat.

*Runs*  
It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 05:07:03 PM »
Infernal Monkey goes to court!  Film at 11.
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline breakyboy

• round the corner fudge is made
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 10:25:59 PM »
I would have... oh forget it. You don't need me.

Stupid work.

Stupid women.

Stupid liquo... NO DON'T GO. I LOVE YOU! *clutches rum bottle*