Author Topic: Soul Calibur II Question  (Read 1622 times)

Offline LitleChery

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur II Question
« on: February 18, 2003, 01:51:00 PM »
Okayl...i don't know a lot about this game, but by looking at the pictures the character looks like Link.  is this Link, and if it is how is Link going to be played on the other systems.  i thought Link was a Nintendo exclusive character.  thanks for the help.
Nathan R. Cherry

Offline GanonSlayer

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Soul Calibur II Question
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 02:03:51 PM »
Each console has an exclusive character. The gamecube's will be Link, PS2 will get hiechi (sp?) and the Xbox's character will be Spawn. Hope this helps...

RE: Soul Calibur II Question
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 03:05:21 PM »
Hey, can anyone hate this game? I think that hating this game is impossible. It encorperates all the greatness of a superb fighting game with the unlocking depth of an RPG. The game is the most fluid fighting game I've ever played. Personly I don't enjoy playing fighting games until I played this one. This will set the standard(hopefully) for all other fighting games for the next 5 years(or so). I hope that this game will show the other companies who are happy making second rate games that you need to have the quality beyond this game to sell any copies. If other companies do not exceed the overall quality of Soul Calibur than they will not make a profit.  I mean, who would want to buy a crapy fighting game when there is Soul Calibur? If u love fighting games you will probably have a heart attack seeing how great this fighter truly is. There is so much to unlock and so many great characters and all there weapons. There is so much replay vaule here that one could play it for one hundered hours and not get bored. The strenght of this game is in mulitplayer. Trying to master the game to kick the crap out of friends.  
I am THE Nearsightedninja. Chalange me from far away and you will meet your doom!

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Soul Calibur II Question
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 08:43:26 PM »
hehe someone has been living under a proverbial rock for the last few months