Author Topic: Damn cool website showing something which...could be the genuine Revolution console!  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Gamebasher

• Flaming the competition...
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
I was looking around on the internet for possible leaks on the ultra-secret GameCube successor. And lo and behold, I found something which is so cool and so surprising that even though it´s fake it is damn well the most beautifull mock-up I have ever seen! I don´t know how they did it. But it´s pretty!

The controller shown is particularly interesting, and I think it is close to the real deal. They must have had a real drooling appetite for the real thing and just couldn´t wait until the actual thing was shown and had to get creative. But definitely worth a look, if merely to give you an idea of what to expect from Nintendo next week at E3. They also have the Broken Saints Revolution rumours.

UK games website Gamesradar.com did something similar with the DS, made a mock-up with two screens with one of those being a touch screen and the only difference between the mock-up and the real thing was that the screens on the final product was sitting closer to oneanother than speculated in the mock-up. In other words, they got really close to the real thing. Could this be the case here?

You can find it

right here      
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Famicom

• View Profile
That mockup has been posted here before.

Page 2 Kung Pow, here it is.
Oops pow suprise!

Offline foolish03

• View Profile
That nintendo portable gamecube doesnt look too bad.  It might be a little small though(the screen).  
"If you can read these letters, Your waisting your time..."
---------------------------------------

Offline Kamek_X

• View Profile
That mockup of Revolution is quite nice, even if its not real. What if the Gamecube looked like that. Of course it wouldnt be a cube though.

Offline MaleficentOgre

• View Profile
it's old. and it's ass.  it's old stank ass. and I pray to god that nintendo doesn't use anything like that

Offline Gamefreak

• View Profile
The mock up of the Revolution and the controller was done by N-Revolution, a forum member over at GameSpot. I know him... he only made them to show people what it could look like. It's not real.

Offline Gamebasher

• View Profile
It´s not real, but it damn well makes you think in light of todays news on PGC about the new machie playing DVD´s and not being taller than three stacked DVD´s!

There was one Forum member here on PGC who did some drawings on the new controller, and while I don´t remember his Forum name, I do remember his drawing which does come close to what the website shows now.

I am already starting to drool at the prospect of upcoming news next week...

Revolution, I suspect, will knock down the competition and Nintendo will once again soar to the top of videogaming like they deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nintendo is the originator of videogame innovation! The Great Mover of the Industry. Past, present and future. Rightfully, the King of Videogaming!

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Damn it gamebasher! You and your posting of old news!!
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Gamebasher

• View Profile
So what am I supposed to do to find out what somebody discussed TWO MONTHS ago, huh?

Look through ALL of the topics, and ALL of the replies to those topics over the last several months to find out if noone has posted the information I want to discuss? It could be way inside one of the many topics and it would be too much to have to look through all of that. Seems like taking more time than I have available.

I suggest instead some system in the PGC Forums where a cross-thread function will inform which topics have already been discussed! In this way it would be very easy to avoid repeating old topics, for I do not do that out of ill will at all. I simply have no way of knowing in a fair way what has been discussed in so many topics, do I? So stop cursing me, it is not my fault!

Would be nice to see some sort of information field or automatic system which could help people to keep track of what was previously already discussed. This could be done by some sort of programme which kept track of all topics entered and keywords of the topics discussed in all of same. Then once a user entered a new topic, with the aid of said programme, the PGC Forum system would automatically deny the entry of any topic which had a specific title or keywords in it that the programme had already "seen" (to abundance) previously. This would help especially new members and make the Forum overall more attractive and to the point discussion wise.

If at all possible to implement, this would help a great deal. People can´t sit and go though so many topics to find out if something was previously discussed in order to avoid posting it again. If I am away from the Forums for, say, 5 days or longer, There is suddenly many new topics which have already been discussed. Do I have the time already to go though all of these in orderto avoid posting something in them again? I don´t always! Would require that every Forum member was on the Forum every day, to keep up with all the topics and the replies so to avoid saying again what someone in the accumulated topics and replies has already said.

And if you thik this is idiotic, I will just give up alltogether explaining it. I am trying to avoid posting the same things even though it may not seem like it. For instance the topic here I just posted: I have NO way of knowing it was posted two months ago. I could not find a topical headline which said it was, when I looked. And to look INSIDE each topic and at ALL of the replies to it to find one specific place where somebody posted a link to the website which I linked to in this topic is too much to ask! Such a link to said website could be anywhere in thesea of replies!! Too time consuming. That is not how I see fun in being in a Nintendo Forum!

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
Such a feature exists, it's called "search".

Offline Kamek_X

• View Profile
Gamebasher I was unaware of that Mockup myself. So you see unlike the others in this page. I have a life! I am a Supervisor. So you see it was not a waste of time to post that bit of news. Looking through a mountain of old post  is just as interesting as looking through an old phone book. Your efforts have showed others on this page something we were totally unaware of. Even though it is not real. Good Job! Forget all the others.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: Gamebasher
So what am I supposed to do to find out what somebody discussed TWO MONTHS ago, huh?
Maybe if you didn't have so many seizures, you'd remember that everything in here has been discussed to death.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
haha, who do you supervise Kamek?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Famicom

• View Profile

Originally posted by: Kamek_X
Gamebasher I was unaware of that Mockup myself. So you see unlike the others in this page. I have a life! I am a Supervisor. So you see it was not a waste of time to post that bit of news. Looking through a mountain of old post  is just as interesting as looking through an old phone book.

A mountain of old posts? It was on PAGE TWO. Search wasn't even necessary.

Oops pow suprise!

Offline Mr. Segali

• PAY YOUR RENT!
    • View Profile

Originally posted by: kingvudu

Originally posted by: Gamebasher
Maybe if you didn't have so many seizures, you'd remember that everything in here has been discussed to death.

Hahaha oh man, that's classic...
Imported Super Princess Peach