Author Topic: Nintendo controllers – it’s time to demand better quality  (Read 9394 times)

Offline enigma487

• Scalar, The Destructor!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo controllers – it’s time to demand better quality
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 05:22:30 AM »
wow.  this kind of turned into a flame fest.  good.

seriously.  NES, SNES, N64, GC.  never had to purchase a new controller.  the only problem is with one N64 controller.  the one that was ALWAYS plugged into port 1 when my brother played Perfect Dark for 6 hours every night for like 3 years.  the analog stick got kind of grainy and you can see white dust that has worn off the stick itself.  wait, maybe that white dust is the crack that MarioLinkSamus is smoking.

with a name like that, how can you be so negative.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Nintendo controllers – it’s time to demand better quality
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2004, 08:59:19 AM »
I have one wavebird, and four regular controllers.  I always use my wavebird (for single player and multiplayer), and my friends always use the regular controllers.  My wavebird works perfectly fine--like it's brand new.  Of my four regular controllers, two suffer from a mushy B-button, and one has a broken C-stick.

Is this Nintendo's fault?  Nope.  It's my friends'.  And Super Smash Bros.  But mostly my dumb ass friends.  (If you couldn't guess, one of them always uses the C-stick to smash attack.  Don't ask me why.)
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!