Author Topic: Filipino Inventor, Car That Runs On Water, DS perhaps ?  (Read 9500 times)

Offline enigma487

• Scalar, The Destructor!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Filipino Inventor, Car That Runs On Water, DS perhaps ?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2004, 07:56:24 PM »
<sarcasm>
i think you're all missing the true beauty of this possiblity.  you could flip open the lid, spit on it, and have another hour of play.....
</sarcasm>

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Filipino Inventor, Car That Runs On Water, DS perhaps ?
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2004, 11:28:48 PM »
I have a feeling that if they really could make energy out of normal water they would have patented it already (at least the clock makers). Keep in mind that there's thousands of people out there on the interet that want to trick you into believing something and some of them can do really sophisticated scams.
Also, if you can power a car with water, that clock should run a few thousand years on one filling, provided they both use the same method.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2004, 08:36:52 AM »
well that link is to target, I dont think that they would be running scams, also have you done a patent search, maybe there is a patent of some kind.  Like I said before a clock takes up very little energy, this car does sound like it may be a scam.  
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
Come to think of it it might be possible to use the stuff you find in tap water to make a galvanian cell, but the power output would be really low (so the clock might be real).

The car might be something like the Phantom: Pretend to have a product, get investors, run away.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2004, 10:56:43 AM »
lol, that makes sense.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257