Author Topic: Tekken WiiU: All Over Ya Face Edition  (Read 3068 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
Tekken WiiU: All Over Ya Face Edition
« on: June 13, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
http://www.destructoid.com/e3-tekken-wii-u-has-stage-editor-frat-boy-antics-203610.phtml

The good news is that Tekken is coming to WiiU (& 3DS). Some more good news is that it will have a level editor.
We also know that it will be based off of Tekken 6, have lots of new features and most definitely be an online fighter where you can upload/download custom levels.

Some of the more troubling news is that it will also have an Opponent Face Defiling Mode where you get to "tattoo" your opponents face after you defeat them like they were the 1st to pass out at a frat party and you were the lucky one to find the Sharpie first. The really bad part about this is it may stick with your character for UP TO A YEAR!?

So whats up with the new Tekken for WiiU?
- based off of Tekken 6
- multiple new features
- stage editor
- upload your stages to the internet
- draw on your opponents face if you beat them in a match
- whatever you draw there may stay on their character for up to a year

I don't see how this could go wrong....
penis penis penis... cock face, swastika, hitler stache, ball sac, etc etc etc for UP TO A YEAR!!!

Alternative title = Tekken WiiU: Rage Quit / Defilment of the Dead Edition or Tekken WiiU: Face Raiders Edition
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:58:09 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
Re: Tekken WiiU: All Over Ya Face Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:05:50 PM »
Finally a Tekken for my beloved Nintendo, though I still prefer the fluidity of Soul Calubur. If this game has that little Orange Dragon or a Panda Bear it will be mine for sure.

Art on their face for a year? I don't like where this is going. I guess if you play really hardcore and have betting matches this could be how you lay your pride on the line. As long as we have the option to not use this feature I am all for it. I know I had some grudges in Brawl and everytime I won my really hard opponents I wished I could just gloat about it forever.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline leroypantweather

• Score: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
Im interested in hearing about the controller options and if the tablet touch screen will be used like the fighting games on the 3ds( with a lite mode for combo input). also tatsunoko fight stick compatibility? logic tells me that should work since you can use a classic controller on wii U   right...........right?

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »
Wait wait wait wait waiiiiiiiittttttt....

So I can knock a motherfucker out and then write "You got knocked the **** OUT!" all over his face?

That's the greatest thing I ever heard.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 04:05:51 PM »
So I can knock a motherfucker out and then write "You got knocked the **** OUT!" all over his face?

SOLD!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »
Im interested in hearing about the controller options and if the tablet touch screen will be used like the fighting games on the 3ds( with a lite mode for combo input). also tatsunoko fight stick compatibility? logic tells me that should work since you can use a classic controller on wii U   right...........right?

I think an arcade stick might double as a uScreen dock which would mean you could technically have an arcade on your lap... or move sets and character info on a small screen in your lap.

That gives me ideas for peripherals for more games.... like Capcom's mech battle game.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 05:26:54 PM »
Tekken 6 is going to be pretty fucking old by the time the Wii U comes out.  I wouldn't be surprised if Namco was showing off Tekken 7 by then.  Plus Tekken X Street Fighter will be due by then.  Being several years behind is not that exciting.

Drawing dongs on people's faces seems like a pretty lame feature.  It feels very forced, like exactly what I would expect of a company releasing a three year old port and wanting to shoehorn some touchscreen usage into it.

Offline shinyray01

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
Captain Falcon as a guest character anyone!  ;D

anyone!  :D

anyone! :)

anyone?! :-\

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/samc000/stick%20figure%20guy/okay-face.jpg?t=1287983696