Author Topic: Pokemafia: Day 7  (Read 10132 times)

Offline NuclearSpeed

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
RE:Pokemafia: Day 7
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2006, 05:13:19 PM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
So i've cheaten death like 2 or 3 times now, you guys don't suppose you're wasting your votes and sending another random member to their deaths? I mean comon, this is ridiculous.

Here's a crazy idea: why not try and find out what is keeping my alive and eliminate that.

that is a crazy idea, and here is another one just tell us.

until then I say 3rd time is the charm, or at least that is what I hear. Plus probability says we should hit tonight so

Vote 18 Days syaD 18 etoV

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: Pokemafia: Day 7
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »
But Pale hasn't given out percentages. Based on current results we can say that 18 Days has a 100% chance of being saved from death. Whatever the case it was pretty funny how both of your names were being thrown about for the hit tonight. I hope the other is assigned to dying in my explosion.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 05:26:37 PM »
Heh, the way the luck has been rolling in this game I wouldn't be surprised at all. Oh well Ceric's picture will hopefully look good.  
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 05:40:15 PM »
(It will be glorious and hopefully not involve Death or explosions.  Come on something interesting.  The hills can not be made of TNT or maybe they are o.O)
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2006, 05:42:20 PM »
probability says that 18 could die tonight, the killer may live, unless it is another dash, wouldn't that be grand.

looks like probability may be a friend tonight

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2006, 05:47:00 PM »

Originally posted by pale
If a member of Dash is killed in any way, the player who kills them will (almost) ALWAYS die. After a vote, one player will be selected at random to carry out the kill FROM ALL OF THE PLAYERS! Even if you don't vote for the person who ends up with the most votes, you may still be chosen to carry out the kill.

I wouldnt be so sure that the killer may live.  Apperantly their is a possibility, but it is slim.

Edit: I just wanna point out, that if you wanna go for dash, then I think it would make sense to go after nemy, we know he is dash, and I think since he is not the doctor (since 18 days is the dash doctor), we might have a better chance of killing him.

Anyway, I am keeping my vote the same because I think XD is the bigger threat (there being more XD members left, and I think vudu is XD)
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
RE:Pokemafia: Day 7
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2006, 05:53:57 PM »

Originally posted by: Zach

Originally posted by pale
If a member of Dash is killed in any way, the player who kills them will (almost) ALWAYS die. After a vote, one player will be selected at random to carry out the kill FROM ALL OF THE PLAYERS! Even if you don't vote for the person who ends up with the most votes, you may still be chosen to carry out the kill.

I wouldnt be so sure that the killer may live.  Apperantly their is a possibility, but it is slim.
q]

but that is the crazy thing we keep losing people to dash even though they don't die. the 2 dash members that have died have died as a result of their action night, meaning they went to kill someone succeeded and also killed themselves.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2006, 05:55:38 PM »

FROM ALL OF THE PLAYERS!

(You know the voted out is also a player.  Therefore technically Pale could compel you to commit suicide. Theres a 1 in 11 chance of that happenning.  That would be hilarious.  That way 18 Days would have to be killed.  I already know what I want to draw if that ever happens.)
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2006, 06:01:02 PM »
well, after the game is over, you'll have to draw it up anyway, just because we all want to see it.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2006, 06:12:46 PM »
Results:

Vudu - 2
18 Days - 5
MattVDB - 1

Oh man, you again Hoppip?  Man, can you save me the trouble and just wait here for someone to come?  I know you want to blow them up anyway.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline NuclearSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2006, 06:18:34 PM »
who wants to start the suicide chant??

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2006, 06:29:31 PM »
I hope it's you NuclearSpeed. I hope you get killed by me.
pietriots.com
Calenture