Nintendo Console Discussion / Re: The OFFICIAL E3 2015 Predictions Thread: Reel in those expectations!« on: Today at 03:29:04 PM »
I liked Other M.I know, right? It wasn't perfect, but generally, the third person gameplay parts were solid. It isn't even my least favorite Metroid game. I missed the boat on the original due to being two years old when it was released, and I just don't enjoy it.
Anyway, in a vain attempt to address the actual point of this thread, here are my predicitions
1. No Retro Studios game. I'm guessing Nintendo never intended for the team to work on another Wii U game. Retro Studios is working on an NX launch title and we won't hear about it until E3 2016.
2. Mario Maker will be Nintendo major E3 title, and sadly, it will be Nintendo's major holiday title due to the lack of any real options.
3. Super Mario 3D World 2 will be shown for release next year. It's essentially just new stages featuring the original's engine.
4. Star Fox Wii U will be a $40 game.
5. Super Smash Bros. DLC: Wolf and Fire Emblem Roy announced, Ryu gets a newcomer trailer, and there will be retro stage packs.
6. A very late port of Resident Evil Revelaitons 2 will be announced for Wii U. No one will care.
7. Denis Dyack will say that Shadow of the Eternals is still being developed. Everyone will laugh.