Author Topic: Majesco Entertainment Brings Global Icon Hello Kitty to Nintendo 3DS in Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends Coming Holiday 2012  (Read 977 times)

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile

Find Hidden Goodies, Solve Puzzles, and Unlock Treasures on a Picnic Adventure with Hello Kitty and Friends.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/pr/30349

PEDISON, N.J., – May 30, 2012 – Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, and development partner Chaotic Moon, today announced that the pop icon Hello Kitty will make her Nintendo 3DS™ debut in Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends.  Filled with loads of fun activities and super cute collectibles, Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends is set to launch in North America this holiday season.  

Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends invites players to join Hello Kitty and Sanrio friends as they prepare for a picnic adventure. Play 10 mini-games including Hidden Object, Spot the Difference, and Picnic Blanket Checkers to collect goodies for the party.  Explore and decorate whimsical environments including Hello Kitty’s bedroom, kitchen and more.  Along the way earn apples to receive special outfits and accessories for Hello Kitty.  Interact directly with Hello Kitty using the 3DS touch screen and listen as the game guides you along.  Invite your friends to join the fun in a variety of multiplayer modes as you play with your favorite Sanrio characters including My Melody®, Keroppi®, Chococat®, Badtz-Maru®, Little Twin Stars®, and many more!

Developed by Chaotic Moon, Hello Kitty Picnic with Sanrio Friends for Nintendo 3DS™ is expected to launch this holiday. For additional information about Majesco’s line of products, please visit: www.majescoentertainment.com.

Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
That has got to be the longest title we've seen in a while.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
I wonder if Tara Strong is going to do any voices in the game?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop

Technically the last Zelda game was 1 character longer. It's not really super long, 27 characters (not counting spaces).

Anyways, sounds like shovelware.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile

Technically the last Zelda game was 1 character longer. It's not really super long, 27 characters (not counting spaces).

Anyways, sounds like shovelware.
Should have been more specific.  The Article Title.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
No Chococat no sale.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: