Author Topic: Bandai Namco Aiming For Three Switch Releases By April 2018  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Roughly 9001 hours of drumming is in store.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/44610/bandai-namco-aiming-for-three-switch-releases-by-april-2018

Bandai Namco has the Namco Museum coming to Switch, and three other games may be coming along for the ride.

In the company's annual financial report which released earlier today, they showed three titles intended to launch on Switch in the current fiscal year: a Taiko no Tatsujin game, a unnamed Tales-series game, and a Dragon Ball licensed game tentatively listed as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

These titles were first identified as coming to Switch following the system's January reveal event, and no specific release dates or localization plans were given.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Mythtendo

• My rims never spin, to the contrary, you'll find that they're quite stationary
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Bandai Namco Aiming For Three Switch Releases By April 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 05:40:14 PM »
"[size=0px]tentatively listed as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2."

As in it MIGHT be Xenoverse 2, but might be a different Dragon Ball game? Odd that they are basically saying "we MIGHT give you this game, but we might give you a different game instead". The game is already 7 months old, they might as well just release the Switch version now so they can still get some sales from it.[/size]

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Bandai Namco Aiming For Three Switch Releases By April 2018
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 07:09:53 PM »
I'm guessing you drum with the joycons in Taiko?