Author Topic: Announcements From 2023 "Game Awards"  (Read 762 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Announcements From 2023 "Game Awards"
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:03:40 PM »

Or to be more accurate, Blood and Guts.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/65712/announcements-from-2023-game-awards

All of the Switch related announcements from tonight's Game Awards presentation:

• The Switch version of free to play life sim Palia will launch next Thursday (December 14)
  • Two of the bigger eShop titles of the year will cross over as Dave the Diver will add a crossover DLC based on Dredge next Friday (December 15)
  • A demo for Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown will be available on January 11, ahead of the game's January 18 launch
  • Surgent Studios - previously known as Silver Rain Games and founded by actor Abubakar Salim - announced a side-scrolling action game called Tales of Kenzera Zau; it will release on April 23 as part of the "EA Originals" publishing line
  • A sequel to The Case of the Golden Idol called "The Rise Of The Golden Idol" was announced for a 2024 release
  • Also receiving a sequel announcement was the seminal WiiWare (and later Switch) puzzle game World of Goo, though no platforms were given for World of Goo 2 it did announce a 2024 release as well. Original World of Goo developer 2D Boy and publisher Tomorrow Corporation have reunited for the sequel
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Announcements From 2023 \
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2023, 11:39:17 AM »
Sega announced that new entries in five existing franchises were in development: Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, and Crazy Taxi. While no specific platforms were mentioned, I would think some of these projects would be released on the next Nintendo console.