Author Topic: Episode 388 - Well Excuse Me, Princess  (Read 385 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 388 - Well Excuse Me, Princess
« on: February 15, 2024, 03:50:43 PM »

We got plenty to talk about game wise this week plus a fun interview with Maxence Plou to chat about the upcoming Switch release, Promenade.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/66269/episode-388-well-excuse-me-princess

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

When the Casey is away, Perry and Alex will play (video games!).

That's right -- we got a nice lil' two man episode for you this week as well as an interview with Maxence Plou, Game Director at Holy Cap Studios, to talk about his new puzzle-platformer Promenade. Thanks for joining!

Before all that though, we got takes on The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Blaster Master Zero, and the just-released Arzette & The Jewel of Faramore. They made a game that looks like the old CD-i Zeldas. Crazy, right? Even crazier: it's pretty cool!

Also, I think we're doing an Undertale thing next week? I need to ask the guys.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Check out our discord channel to chat and share food pictures with like-minded pickleheads!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!

Offline arbolins

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 388 - Well Excuse Me, Princess
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 03:42:11 AM »
Exciting game discussions and a special interview with Maxence Plou on the latest TalkNintendo episode! Perry and Alex share their thoughts on Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Blaster Master Zero, and Arzette & The Jewel of Faramore. Plus, get ready for the Undertale feature next week! Tune in for all things Nintendo and gaming.