Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes Reaches Revenue Milestone  (Read 711 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Fire Emblem Heroes Reaches Revenue Milestone
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:04:41 PM »

A consistent earner with spikes when you, for instance, put Cordelia in a bathing suit.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/47899/fire-emblem-heroes-reaches-revenue-milestone

As Fire Emblem Heroes prepares for its 18-month anniversary, mobile intelligence indicates that it has pulled in a fair bit of money.

According to estimates from mobile analytic company Sensor Tower, the strategy gacha game has earned the equivalent of $400m US since launch. The firm estimates sales to date of $64m for Super Mario Run (released December 2016, spending capped at US$10) and $42m for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (November 2017, free to play). The split is 52/48 for Google Play/Apple App Store, and Japan is 52% of the spend with the United States another 31%.

Sensor Tower indicates that June 2018 - with the release of six new/alternate units from Fire Emblem (GBA/The Blazing Blade) and beach-themed alternate costumed units - was the second highest earning month so far at $23m. Other competitors, such as Sony's Fate/Grand Order, have brought in up to US$2b in a single calendar year.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes Reaches Revenue Milestone
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 12:18:03 AM »
Bad Civilization continues to be good for business.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes Reaches Revenue Milestone
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 03:17:25 AM »
I liked FE Heroes, but I didn't see the need to spend money on it.