Author Topic: Indie Fighting Game Them's Fighting Herds Releases Game Breaking DLC Two Months After QA Fired  (Read 536 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Should you download the update? Should you buy the game right now? Neigh.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/66365/indie-fighting-game-thems-fighting-herds-releases-game-breaking-dlc-two-months-after-qa-fired

The game industry's mass of layoffs has led to a major update for a popular fighting game releasing in a completely broken state.

A new paid DLC for Them's Fightin' Herds added two new characters, one of whom has the ability to cause infinite unbreakable combos.

Publisher Modus Games reportedly fired the quality assurance team for TFH in December while the patch for the DLC was being prepared, according to a QA team member who was also the administrator of the game's Discord server.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
Missed opportunity for a "DLC Dropped Them Fighting Turds" in the abstract.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
It all sounds like a load of horseshit to me. What a shitty situation.

Offline Dinar87

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
It all sounds like a load of horseshit to me. What a shitty situation.

Heh...."horseshit".... 8)

THEM'S SHITE-ING TURDS!!

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Thank you, Donald. I appreciate you doing this. I'd issue a redaction for my otherwise glowing review (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xG7poFgTpE ) given that the promising story mode is canceled and something with the cross-platform netcode borked the online play in subsiquent patches... Any competitive events will likely be run on old versions that don't immediately and hilariously implode.