Author Topic: WarioWare: Move It! Comes to Switch in November  (Read 824 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
WarioWare: Move It! Comes to Switch in November
« on: June 21, 2023, 06:55:00 AM »

Wario demands that you move it, move it this fall.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/64055/warioware-move-it-comes-to-switch-in-november

During today's Nintendo Direct it was announced that a new entry in the WarioWare series would be coming to Nintendo Switch on November 3, 2023. WarioWare: Move It! shakes up the formula by asking players to get their whole body into the act. With a Joy-Con in each hand, players will take on over 200 new series-staple microgames. Go it alone or play with a partner in co-op microgames.

A special Party Mode for four players was also shown during the Direct, with its own board-game style presentation. Some of the notable microgames shown off included one with Olimar from Pikmin and Mario on the slide from Peach's castle.

We'll have more coverage of WarioWare: Move It! as we get closed to its November launch.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: WarioWare: Move It! Comes to Switch in November
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 08:46:22 PM »
Have to say, just had no hype for this game or that Headbangers Rhythm Royale game during the trailer. All the mini-game multiplayer action excitement had been stolen by the craziness of Everybody 1-2 Switch. It's like, what's the point of these other games now?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: WarioWare: Move It! Comes to Switch in November
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 10:50:34 AM »
I remember having a lot of fun with WarioWare Smooth Moves back on the Wii, and this looks like a spiritual successor to it. I'll probably check it out at some point, though I have a few other WarioWare games I haven't yet played.