Author Topic: This Week in Releases: April 27, 2014  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
This Week in Releases: April 27, 2014
« on: April 28, 2014, 03:45:56 PM »

Kirby-Man, Kirby-Man, does whatever a Kirby can!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/37273/this-week-in-releases-april-27-2014

This jam-packed week brings superheroes, Mario Golf, and Kirby to Nintendo systems.

Wii U

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- $49.99, April 29

Based loosely (it isn’t just the same story) on the movie of the same name, Spider-Man returns in an all-new web-slinging adventure. Expect an open New York City to explore, like many Spidey games of the past.

3DS

Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends- $29.99, April 29

Without revealing too many spoilers, Gardening Mama is getting a sequel this week. Players partake in gardening mini-games in order to grow over 50 different kinds of plants. Decorate your garden and spend time with Mama’s friends in multiplayer. Do you have what it takes to garden?

The Amazing Spider-Man 2- $29.99, April 29

This week just keeps on getting more amazing, with Spider-Man having not one but two games. The 3DS version is developed by High Voltage (remember The Conduit games?) and we don’t know much about it besides that there is no free-roaming New York City to explore.

Legends of Oz Dorothy’s Return- $29.99, April 29

If you like mini-games, then here is something special! Based on the upcoming movie of the same name, play as Dorothy and partake in mini-games in four different game modes.

Kirby Triple Deluxe- $34.99, May 2

Kirby finally gets a 3DS game. After years of tension in the Nintendo community, and the uproar of millions over his absence on the system, Nintendo has caved in. Well, all that might just be in my head, but Kirby Triple Deluxe does arrive this week. This time, King Dedede is kidnapped, and there is a Smash Bros.-style fighting mini-game to play! I’m really excited for this one, too bad I spent all my money on my trip to Nintendo of America Headquarters to protest the lack of fair Kirby representation on 3DS.

Mario Golf World Tour - $34.99, May 2

Mario Golf: World Tour is finally here. Apparently it is pretty good too. NWR Site Director reviewed it and liked it a lot After playing Mario Golf on the N64 recently, I hope it really is good, because that game has not aged well at all.

Lots of games to choose from this week, leave a comment, and let us know if you plan on purchasing any of these titles.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com