Author Topic: My Story Time Thread  (Read 9851 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
My Story Time Thread
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:39:12 AM »
You all suck when I'm drunk.

ok not really, i heart you all

EDIT:

changed the title thread once again. I don't want this thread going to waste so I'll post here all my ridiculous stories, all 100% true.

Oh, and i wasn't drunk earlier.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:52:35 PM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Re: EDIT: Nevermind thread
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
Um, what?
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
Nevermind threads are the best threads. Especially when I know what the thread was before it was a Nevermind Thread.

So, since this thread is lacking a purpose due to neglect by its parent I will become the foster parent of this thread. This thread is about bashing Easycure because he clearly doesn't know how to use the internet and because for all his talk about sex he actually doesn't have a clue about it.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »
Actually, I knew what the thread was about. I was just wondering why it was changed.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
Nevermind threads are the best threads. Especially when I know what the thread was before it was a Nevermind Thread.

So, since this thread is lacking a purpose due to neglect by its parent I will become the foster parent of this thread. This thread is about bashing Easycure because he clearly doesn't know how to use the internet and because for all his talk about sex he actually doesn't have a clue about it.

lies. Your sister can vouche for me.

Actually, I knew what the thread was about. I was just wondering why it was changed.

YOU SAW NOTHING! I'm doing a favor for a friend so forget what you saw here this day or I'll make sure you don't live to tell a soul...
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Second Annual NWR Secret Santa: Sign-up/Suggestion Thread
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 04:28:16 PM »
You can't pretend this didn't happen that easily!  ;D  Although, I must know, why were you drunk at 11:40 AM?

Thats right folks, its that time again. You might remember last years secret santa gift exchange, well its back now and I want input from anyone interested in joining in.

Last years went off almost without a hitch, I believe some region issues came up and maybe a couple of gifts were recieved late, but nothing discouraging enough to keep us from doing this again. Now, obviously this is the sign-up thread so all those interested in participating please do so, but before you do please be sure to read the rules! Also, I will gladly take any and all feedback into consideration. If you participated last year, tell me what worked and what didn't so that this year can go even smoother. I'm all ears!

Now for the rules!

1. Please only post in this thread if you're signing up, or at the very least include some form of saying you're in or out in bold to make participants easy to track.

2. If you sign-up to give a gift, you MUST GIVE A GIFT. My biggest fear last year was a lot of outsiders joining the forums to sign up for this thread just to recieve gifts, but never gift others. Please don't do this to your fellow forum goers.

3. In your sign-up post, please include the following:

- Your Wii Friend Code
     - Your Wii's Region (ie US/Canada/Euro/Aus)
     - A small wish list of games you'd like, from any system

We'll keep it in this simple format, borrowed from last year. Speaking of last year, you can use the link supplied above to find your friend code if you're too lazy to turn on your wii, or you can check out The Real Friend Code List although there are of course some new members not included on that list.

I think thats all for this post, all the main rules are there so start signing up. I'll announce a cut off date for sign-ups in another post (its still early, the month just started!) so you have plenty of time to spread the word among the forums; i know not every one might come across this thread (like Iansane). Remember, if you got suggestions, i wanna hear 'em!

As mentioned last year: This is not to be derailed into a religious discussion. This is a gift exchange only so if you feel like giving a gift, please do so. There is no barrier of faith or personal beliefs being imposed here so there is no need to discuss it. Such topics are against forum rules any how so ha!

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, unlike last year I will personally be hosting this event since I have easier access to the forums now with my nifty new phone. Feel free to PM me about anything if you wish not to discuss it in the thread.

I would actually like to to another Secret Santa this year.  The one last year was loads of fun.  ;)

My personal preference would be to increase the suggested gift amount to $15 (+/- ~$1).  That would allow a lot of combination possibilities.  However, it might be too rich for some of the younger/poorer forum goers.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 04:32:09 PM »
Everyone just gift each other Urban Champion in one big VC circle-jerk.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
You can't pretend this didn't happen that easily!  ;D  Although, I must know, why were you drunk at 11:40 AM?

I would actually like to to another Secret Santa this year.  The one last year was loads of fun.  ;)

My personal preference would be to increase the suggested gift amount to $15 (+/- ~$1).  That would allow a lot of combination possibilities.  However, it might be too rich for some of the younger/poorer forum goers.

The Economy man, think about the economy!!!

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »
Obama man, think about Obama!!!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »
I don't have a sister. I have a brother. You want him to vouche for you becuase I doubt he would. Just shows that you're still clueless. You don't know a man from a woman.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
a rearend's a rearend when you're as messed up as me..

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
Gross.

I second the Secret Santa.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
Gross.

I second the Secret Santa.

Thirdeded.

Now for stories:

This one time i was waiting for the bus to work on a hot summer day. The nearest bus stop was near some sort of rehab center, and i didn't know it was one till later which made me realize why i have so many stories from just standing in front of it... anyway, this one is one of my favorites.
So yeah, i'm just sitting there waiting for the bus drinking a nice cold bottle of water. I notice from the corner of my eye that this old woman was staring at me the whole time while she smoked.. From the corner of my eye i saw her mouth moving, clearly she was talking to me. God knows how long she was trying to talk to me, since i was listening to music.. i actually thought about ignoring her because i always get stuck talking to weirdos around there but i felt bad cuz she was soooo oolllddd!.

I pull down one of my headphones and listen to what she has to say. All she wanted was some water. I apologize to her, because i didnt have another bottle to give her but she said she had her own bottle and asked so kindly to just pour some into her bottle. Since that was the case, i went ahead with her request and poured some in. I actually gave her a good half of my water, and she chugs it down in like one gulp! She lets out a sigh of relief and quenched thirst, wipes her mouth and thanks me. I say she's welcome and go back to listening to my music. Before i get the earphone back in though, she leans over and whispers something that sounded so creepy at first...

"hey, i know how to thank you.."

Disgusted, i slowly turned to her to deny whatever the hell she was gonna offer me. Turns out she wasnt offering me THAT, she was actually offering me some of her weed. I still turned it down though, since i dont smoke. Luckily the bus came at just that moment so it made it less awkward. I never saw that old lady at the bus stop again... it was as if she was some sort of weed angel.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
Re: My Story Time Thread
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
LOL

She must of had some pretty bad cotton mouth.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »
i knew you'd like that story.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 09:00:59 PM »
What? Just because weed was involved? Am I really that two dimensional of a character?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »
On here, kinda. In person you might be a great guy but i cant tell ;)

At that same bus stop i once sat next to a homeless man. I didnt know he was homeless cuz... well i'm just so used to older, smelly people hanging out around that place. Similar situation too, i was waiting for the bus listening to music. I noticed he was talking and wasnt sure if he was talking to me, so i lowered the volume so that if in case he wasnt talking to me i didnt accidentaly engage him in conversation. I heard something like "you're a good kid" so i thought "****, he is talking to me... here we go" and lowered my  headphones.

He wasnt really talking to me, he was ramblin because he's an old homeless man. He kept going on and on saying "you know you're a good kid. I'm not afraid of you. Some of these kids.. they're bad kids! All i wanna do is go to sleep but i'm afraid!! These kids and they come and they kick me and i'm just trying to fucking sleep! I aint do nothign to them! but you're a good kid, i'm not afraid of you"

super awkward. I excused myself and went to check the bus schedule to see why the **** my bus wasnt there yet. He stopped talking.. for a bit, but started up again rambling on more and more. I tried to stay there and ignore it but it was too hot, so i went back to where i was sitting in the shade. He rambled on and on about the same thing. At one point a police car pulled up to a red light across the street and he starts shouting at it "what?! i aint doing nothing, i'm not bothering nobody! I'm just trying to talk to the kid! i aint do ****!" and he said this all while hiding some bottle i didnt even notice he had.

I was getting afraid but luckily.. the bus came. Man i'm glad i dont take the bus anymore.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 09:45:50 PM »
Those are the exact reasons that I don't take public transportation any more.

well...maybe not those exact reasons, but I think you get my drift.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Sorry buddy. I guess that's your loss.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 09:55:45 PM »
That doesn't mean i don't have stories from things I've seen from the car, or things I've seen in other cars for that matter...

Here's a quicky. A friend was driving a couple of us down to the city to hit up some club. We were packed into his SUV (there was a lot of us) and luckily i had the window seat. We were all being silly and stupid on the car to gear up for the good time we were gonna have, and at one point i noticed a cab next to us with a couple in the back.

The women had her arms wrapped around the guy she was with in the back seat. I jokingly yelled out 'OOH THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!" to see how many of the guys would break they're necks to look. All of them did, then turned around disappointed. A second later i see this same women straddle the guy in the back of the cab while we're still moving and yell out again. This time everyone jumps to the window and one friend even tried to take a picture but the cab was moving faster than  us, so all we got was a blurry shot of this hot chick on top of some lucky dude. Oh well.

Sorry buddy. I guess that's your loss.

Or it could be your loss. It goes both ways there pal

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 10:07:24 PM »
LOL

Is it? Is it really? Those who are unwilling are willing to ignore the truth.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »
I heard something like "you're a good kid" so i thought "****, he is talking to me... here we go" and lowered my  headphones.

He wasnt really talking to me, he was ramblin because he's an old homeless man. He kept going on and on saying "you know you're a good kid. I'm not afraid of you. Some of these kids.. they're bad kids! All i wanna do is go to sleep but i'm afraid!! These kids and they come and they kick me and i'm just trying to fucking sleep! I aint do nothign to them! but you're a good kid, i'm not afraid of you"

You should have kicked him.  That would have gotten him to shut up.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 11:16:53 PM »
I dont know how you roll in IL but in NY you just dont kick people, not unless they touch you.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2008, 02:09:08 PM »
Ok, the Secret Santa is a go.  I say we create a new thread that people can ACTUALLY know what is going on and see what happens.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »
The bad kids in NY kick people.  I heard it from a homeless man.  ;)