Nintendo's 3DS press conference is streaming live Tuesday in Japan. What time is that everywhere else?
Nintendo is gearing up for their 3DS press conference, which is set to go live Tuesday at 12:00 noon in Japan. While we don't know exactly what Nintendo will reveal at the conference, there are a number of possibilities to be excited about. We expect Nintendo to comment on Monster Hunter and the second circle pad add-on (which was confirmed by Famitsu last week), the release date for the DSiWare version of The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords, but there are also some rumors of other major announcements such as a third Baten Kaitos title (read the original news story with the rumors here).
Regardless of what the conference reveals, you can bet that NWR will be covering the conference live. The good thing is, you can, too. Nintendo is choosing to live stream the conference, giving fans around the world a chance to see what’s in store for the 3DS. Nintendo has set up a website for the conference which will be able to direct you to the stream. Fo those of you who are not so familiar with Japanese, the Ustream stream does not require a login, as opposed to the Nico Nico Live stream which does.
So now that you know where to go during the conference, what time will it start in your territory? Fear not. Below, I’ve compiled a list of different times around the world so you’ll know what time you need to be around your computer to watch.
- Monday, 11:00 PM, Eastern Daylight Time
- Monday, 10:00 PM, Central Daylight Time
- Monday, 9:00 PM, Mountain Daylight Time
- Monday, 8:00 PM, Pacific Daylight Time
- Monday, 7:00 PM, Alaska Daylight Time
- Monday, 5:00 PM, Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- Tuesday, 4:00 AM, British Summer Time
- Tuesday, 5:00 AM, Central Eastern European Summer Time
- Tuesday, 6:00 AM, Eastern European Summer Time
- Tuesday, 3:00 PM, New Zealand Standard Time
- Tuesday, 1:00 PM, Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Tuesday, 12:30 PM, Australian Central Standard Time
- Tuesday, 11:00 AM, Australian Western Standard Time
Rest easy, sit back, and enjoy the conference when it comes.