Irvine, Calif. -- June 10, 2014 -- Persona® Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, the first Persona title for the Nintendo 3DS™ handheld system, now has plenty of revealing details on the pre-order bonus items. Persona Q, the first-person dungeon crawler that combines the cast of Persona 3 and Persona 4 in an all-new storyline will have two editions at launch - a normal retail bundle for $49.99 and the Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition for $79.99. Pre-orders are now available for both Persona Q and the premium edition, which you can reach from the official game website: http://www.atlus.com/personaq
Before we get in to details about WHAT'S IN THE BOX, let's make one thing very clear: these versions of Persona Q will only be available in limited quantities. The premium edition will only have a set number of units, and once they're gone, they're gone for good -- we won't ever manufacture the premium edition or the pre-order bonus goods ever again. Getting pre-orders in by mid-July is crucial to ensuring you receive the bonus goods described below. Without further ado, here are the details of the Persona Q box:
Persona Q Pre-Orders/First Run Printing:
- Tarot Card Set #2 - The collection of the iconic Tarot Cards used as evokers in Persona 4 are being released as a collector's set across Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q Set #2 will include the Tarot Cards of Arcanas XI - XXI
- Special Packaging - The first run of PQ items will come in a special package.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: "The Wild Cards" Premium Edition:
- This ultimate collector's item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
- Tarot Card Set #2 - Same as above
- Art Booklet - Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
- Soundtrack CD - CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
- Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL - This hard case, previously available only in Japan,is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL
Persona Q is the first Persona game for Nintendo 3DS. The game takes the beloved characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4, puts them into an all new adventure. The game is in the style of Etrian Odyssey, where teams of five will navigate dungeons in a first-person view. New characters, enemies, the presence of Etrian Odyssey's F.O.Es will give players all new challenges.