European indies dropping bombs over here.
Nintendo of Europe and prominent independent developers made a host of announcements in today's Indie Highlights video.
- Wargroove and SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech were announced, with the former releasing on February 1 and the latter in 2019.
- Plug-In Digital presented Double Kick Heroes, a side-scrolling shooter with a heavy metal soundtrack that includes licensed tracks. The game will debut on Switch in summer.
- When Ski Lifts Go Wrong, announced in the Kinda Funny Showcase last month, released today.
- Forager is a 2D open world game with a pixel art style published by Humble Bundle, "coming soon".
- PC smash Goat Simulator has come to Switch in a version known as "The GOATY". The out of control action launches today.
- Chucklefish, in addition to Wargroove, also showed side-scrolling puzzle platformer Inmost for a 2019 release.
- Unruly Heroes is a co-op action platformer with a multiplayer combat sidegame, and it's available now.
- Deck13's high-speed shooter RPG CrossCode will come to Switch in 2019 with exclusive content.
- Treasure Stack, the Wario's Woods-style puzzle game, was later confirmed for release on March 1.