microSD cards 'round the world weep.
Nintendo made several major announcements today as part of their indie games showcase, with some big timed or full exclusives.
- The cold open was the announcement of SteamWorld Dig 2 for a summer 2017 release, an enhanced version of Image & Form's 2014 hit.
- Choice Provisions have announced that Runner 3 is a Switch exclusive title, and will release this fall.
- Yooka-Laylee was acknowledged for 2017 from Team17, along with a port of Overcooked: Special Edition (1-4 player local cooking game with all previous DLC for the game included) and drop-in/drop-out co-op prison break game The Escapists 2.
- Chucklefish Games announced that Stardew Valley would be coming to the Switch this summer, and would be the first console version of the game to have multiplayer support
- Chucklefish also announced Pocket Fighter, a 2D fighting game with multiple control options and GGPO-powered online multiplayer, as well as turn-based strategy game Wargroove which comes with its own map editor
- Raw Fury had three games: 360 degree-movement based platformer Dandara from Long Hat House Games which launches Summer 2017, Switch timed exclusive GoNNer, and a version of Kingdom: Two Crowns with a co-op mode
- Inti Creates have confirmed that Blaster Master Zero will be coming to the Switch, and both the Switch and 3DS versions will hit on March 9
- Zoink Games announced their follow-up to Stick It To The Man in Flipping Death, an adventure game in which the player can access the worlds of the dead and the living
- Graceful Explosion Machine is a horizontal shooter with HD Rumble support, launching as a timed exclusive in April
- Mr. Shifty from TinyBuild is a stealth action game that uses rumble to show danger, also a timed exclusive in April
- aeiowu (developer of mobile hit Threes) gave new details on Tumbleseed, a 2D roguelike with more than 30 available upgrades coming in Spring
- vBlank's follow-up to Retro City Rampage, Shakedown Hawaii, was announced for a timed exclusive release on Switch in April.
In addition, the Switch will be receiving versions of games such as Thumper, Enter the Gungeon, Mutant Mudds, Treasurenauts and ToeJam and Earl: Back in the Groove.