Anything sold on Wii U this fiscal year will be a bonus.
Nintendo did post an operating and overall profit for the past fiscal year, though numbers were down across the board.
- Net income 32.881bn yen (US$295mn, all conversions based on current market rates)
- Net sales 504.459bn yen (approx. US$4.5bn)
- Download sales 44bn yen (US$395mn)
- Revenue from smart devices and licensing 5.7bn yen (US$51mn)
- WIi U 3.26m for the fiscal year, 12.8mn to date
- 3DS family: 6.79m year, 58.85m to date
- amiibo: Figures 24.7m year, 35.2m to date, cards 28.9m to date
- 3DS family 5 million systems and 55 million software sales
- Wii U 800,000 systems and 15 million software sales
- No NX indicators given intentionally
Top Performing Games of the Fiscal Year:
- Splatoon 4.27m copies
- Super Mario Maker 3.52m
- Yoshi's Woolly World 1.3m
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer 3m
- Fire Emblem Fates 1.8m (note: no European release)
Software plans for the year are attached to the article. Note: Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training is still on the docket for Europe.