Author Topic: FF:crystal chronicles and MGS:the twin snakes.  (Read 1729 times)

Offline Metroid masked

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
FF:crystal chronicles and MGS:the twin snakes.
« on: March 28, 2004, 07:23:27 PM »
I was wondering when these games come out in Australia cause i really want to play them!!! thxs

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE:FF:crystal chronicles and MGS:the twin snakes.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 07:27:07 PM »
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is already out, but not many copies were shipped, so you'll have to look around for a copy.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes should be out April 4th, but i wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed again because it's being published by Atari.

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
RE: FF:crystal chronicles and MGS:the twin snakes.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 07:01:07 AM »

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes should be out April 4th, but i wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed again because it's being published by Atari.
Excuse my ignorance, but why is Atari publishing it?
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 11:42:41 AM »
No Konami branch in Oceania (Aus and New Zealand)
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline Link_Up

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 10:06:35 PM »
I think Nintendo has ripped us off with the new Final Fantasy.
I mean, first you got to buy a gamecube (€ 100-200), the game (€ 60), if you want to play with multiplayer, wich is the best part of the game, another 4 gameboy advances (€ 400(!) and 4 link-cables (€ 40). That comes together to € 600-700 for the complete experience!!!
I found it bad enough you had to either buy a gamecube-mariokart set, buy 1080 and mariokart or collect way too much stars to get Zelda: Collector's edition, but this goes to far for simple game-experience! 700 f*cking euro's !!!
Like I said, Nintendo is becoming more of a profit-company then a gamers-company, to me anyway.
Guess I'm the only guy from the Netherlands... Oh well, just as long as I get to discuss Zelda-thingies!

Offline Ocarina Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 01:05:53 AM »
No one knows why Atari publishes games throughout Australasia. I propose they are a vehicle for some sort of cult, the leader of which feeds on the misery and suffering of all people.

EDIT: DAMN! Missed the PA link opportunity

April is Link to Penny-Arcade month!
Om mani padme hum.

Offline Myxtika1 Azn

• The Master of the Fists
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 01:20:11 AM »

Originally posted by: Link_Up
I think Nintendo has ripped us off with the new Final Fantasy.
I mean, first you got to buy a gamecube (€ 100-200), the game (€ 60), if you want to play with multiplayer, wich is the best part of the game, another 4 gameboy advances (€ 400(!) and 4 link-cables (€ 40). That comes together to € 600-700 for the complete experience!!!
I found it bad enough you had to either buy a gamecube-mariokart set, buy 1080 and mariokart or collect way too much stars to get Zelda: Collector's edition, but this goes to far for simple game-experience! 700 f*cking euro's !!!
Like I said, Nintendo is becoming more of a profit-company then a gamers-company, to me anyway.

How Could They Do Such A Thing

Actually, I think the XBox is a big ripoff for multiplayer and/or online.  For example, you have to buy an XBox -- $150.  Then you have to get a broadband connection -- $40.  Next, you have to get Xbox Live, which costs around $50? You also have to buy an ethernet cable -- $10?, cost varies based on length of the cable.  So, that comes up to a total of about $250 before taxes.  

Now, if you want to play with up to 3 friends, then you would also have to buy each of them an XBox, broadband connection, a Live account, and an ethernet cable.  So, that's $250 x 4 = $1000.  If you want to play with more than 3 friends, then that's an extra $250 for every extra friend.  Wow.
500 years ago, I shook the Pillars of Heaven.  Why should I fear a runt like you?

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 02:36:57 AM »
How dare Nintendo make you buy a console to play their games! They should be shot, in the groin with Duck toilet cleaner for being such bastards. Thank God no other company out there makes you pay extra to play a game in multi-player. *Brushes the PS2's multi-tap to the side*

Offline DrZoidberg

• Secreted by the Internet Bee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 03:50:11 AM »
don't forget xbox live fees, or perhaps bemani equipment, it's all Nintendo's fault.

oh hay becarefull with this argument guys, it's very fragile. that means it's OLD
OUT OF DATE.