Author Topic: revenge  (Read 5503 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
revenge
« on: December 15, 2003, 05:01:13 PM »
i thought it would be fun to start a thread where people talked about what they do to get back at people when the piss the crap out of you. i personally am looking at getting some revenge right now. have any of you ever gotten sweet revenge? or maybe you dont believe in revenge...i would like some ideas.  
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:revenge
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 05:03:16 PM »
Once a gang kidnapped my daughter, so I smashed one guy's car with a pipe

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: revenge
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2003, 05:08:07 PM »
I see no real point in revenge, because I see it as merely a means of self-satisfaction...But then again, I don't get pissed at a lot...
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2003, 05:09:11 PM »
man thats not even close to being believable. for instance....one time this nerd at my school talked crap to me. so i threw him in the pool at school with his clothes on. he had to walk around school with wet clothes all day. hahahahaha what a freak. anyways thats not really well thought out revenge. im talking more like count of monte cristo revenge.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 05:11:38 PM »
I seldom get pissed.  However, if I choose to seek revenge for some reason or another, I do it in a subtle, manipulative way that is hardly noticeable but still devastating.  Supremely fun and pleasing.  I can't think of specific examples, nor do I know your situation, but I may be able to formulate some sort of plan for you if we work together.

BWA HA HA HA HA! (they don't call me Hostile for nothin' )
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 05:15:47 PM »
hmm im not sure if i actually want to reek revenge, but it involves a no good xgirlfriend. what is the best way to get back at a girl without being noticeable, yet devastating. if i can do that, everything may turn out alright. WHAHAHAHAHA.

Thomas Paine

Offline Ms.Pikmin

• Ow, my GOB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2003, 05:51:40 PM »
Find something that will make you happy and her horribly jealous.  

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 05:57:07 PM »
Someone in this topic seems to have a pretty short temper...

When someone talks smack to me, I just let it go...Why should I play down to their level?...And I agree with Ms. Pikmin's idea, though I couldn't think of any girl with a brain that would enjoy your company...

Offline Deguello

• Cards makes me ill.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2003, 10:32:47 PM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R
Once a gang kidnapped my daughter, so I smashed one guy's car with a pipe

OKEYDOKEY MAYOR MIKE!
It's time you saw the future while you still have human eyes.

... and those eyes see a 3DS system code : 2750-1598-3807

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 10:54:31 PM »
Sugar in the gas tank always does wonders...i hear......but i no longer seek revenge.  All of those who have wronged me have been righted.  Time evens things out.
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 01:19:59 AM »
I had revenge.
I got mIRC and took it out on piac and the rest of the crew. All my anger spewed forth, contained since 9th grade.
I don't know if it's all been released yet.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 03:57:35 AM »

Originally posted by: Bill
I see no real point in revenge, because I see it as merely a means of self-satisfaction...But then again, I don't get pissed at a lot...

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but aren't you the one who smashed up every controller in your posession recently? Maybe this was KnowsNothing...I dunno.

has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 05:31:11 AM »
lol i used to have a much bigger temper in high school, but i have chilled out. i dont think i will seek revenge, but i was just wondering if anyone had ever got some good revenge before.

Thomas Paine

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 05:38:40 AM »
If you want revenge, watch Home Alone. That kid is revengenceful.
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 05:47:19 AM »

Originally posted by: Berny

Originally posted by: Bill

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but aren't you the one who smashed up every controller in your posession recently? Maybe this was KnowsNothing...I dunno.
Heh, I did break a controller recently over F-Zero, I'll admit that...But it was my first outburst in 2 years...And when I do get mad, I don't take it out on someone else...

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 07:08:57 AM »
When someone does something wrong to me I forgive them and turn the other cheek.  Okay that's not really true but that's something I strive for anyway.  Revenge ultimately does nothing so I tend to avoid it if possible.  However I think if someone killed a friend of mine and got away with it I'd be tempted to get revenge but I think that's more like taking the law into my own hands with the ultimate goal being to prevent that person from hurting anyone else.  I'd make sure to wear a black T-shirt with a skull on it.

I did once get revenge on some kid that was pissing off my friend and I.  My friend grabbed him and I took his pop and poured it over the kid's head.  HA HA!

I think there's a difference between petty revenge and standing up for yourself.  Petty revenge should be avoided but standing up for yourself is encouraged.

The ultimate revenge is to tell someone that you're going to get them back big time and they totally freak out without you ever doing anything.  It's a staple of every sitcom.

Offline yellowfellow

• I have become comfortably numb.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 10:20:00 AM »
back in highschool, my best friend was miffed with his next door neighbour about some dispute over parking so i took a crap in a newpaper, rolled it up and placed it neatly in his mailbox
procrastination and masturbation are fine, until you realize you're only screwing yourself

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 12:33:33 PM »
I haven't ever done anything major for revenge.  I get pissed off ALOT, but I do let it slide.  I get mad at everybody, but I'm too nice to do anything about it.  If I ever did anything extremely mean to a person I would feel really bad about it after.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline CardBoardBox

• Official Forum Blast Processor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 12:48:57 PM »
hahah yea right....you pull ears....it hurts my ears are longer 'cause of you!!!!!!.....i WILL have my revenge...yea i never get revenge....because im lazy

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 05:07:42 PM »

Originally posted by: KnowsNothing
I get mad at everybody, but I'm too nice to do anything about it.  If I ever did anything extremely mean to a person I would feel really bad about it after.
That is what we call a conscience...It's nice to have one...

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 05:41:52 PM »
i like did something more dastardley then the other person and then felt pretty good afterwords
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 05:45:17 PM »
If you really want to get even with someone, sneak onto his computer late at night and install Internet Explorer.  Follow that up with Microsoft Office, MSN Messenger, and AIM.  If they already have all that stuff installed, then I guess that Microsoft just beat you to the punch.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 07:41:07 PM »
i have all those but ms office, and i have trillian too... and dude like log onto msn...im bore-did
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2003, 06:17:19 AM »
If you want to install MS Office on my computer go the f*ck ahead.  I have no problem with getting expensive software for free.  While you're at it give me photoshop as well.

Offline NarmaK

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2003, 03:37:49 PM »
I used to beat people up for revenge.
Quick and easy.
I dont seem to have many problems that require that kind of punishment anymore.

As for internet revenge, I bust out my mad skills of insultation. Hurt feelings is the best revenge, but only if you are realy good at it. Like me.