Author Topic: vets check in  (Read 13758 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:vets check in
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2006, 05:54:51 AM »
Heres the story bear with me, I was a frequent poster in the a Revolution, Game Cube and Sega Genesis boards, and I was knwon for starting arguments with ps fanboys who would bash Sega.Nintendo with no real sound arguments ecept the usualy BS.

Then I started to , after getting  confronted by the mods, to let things go and chose only to post to threads that interested me instead of correcting the PS fanboy idiots.

THEN while over at Sega we had a brutal rip into what Nintendo did or didnt create and it got very nasty, so I took  a break from Sega forums and went back to gamefaqs, so then I saw that some dumb ass who also left sega forums had started the same crap over at the revolution forums, so the war started up over there. Then I got a nother message from the mods saying watch my language and not to intice or respond to flames.

THEN i take a few days break and my stupid sister buys and xbox )not stupid for getting the box I actualy like it sof ar) but I have never seen one up toi this point outside walmart and dont knwo anything about it, so I goto xbox forums and ask some questions that I didnt knwo answers to, I was TOLD that you can save your movies, mp3 and games to your hard drive and play them back whenever you want so I asked  IF this is true how do you do it, and I get flamed for steeling formt he devs and doing illegal activity (modding) and I reply WTF I am just curious fi its true if its not just say no ok it was an honest guestion, then mods ban me for asking about modding a system, and I wasnt just banned from the forums i cant ever view the website while logged in, so I am done. I treid my alternate emaila ccount and they sent me a nasty letetrs saying you were already banned so dont trya nd fool us again.  
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2006, 09:20:49 AM »

Originally posted by: blackfootsteps

Originally posted by: Bill Aurion
February 10th here!

Me too! Wow my three year anniversary (on the new board) passed without my knowing.
I first came on PGC in 2002, IIRC.
Its March 2006, wouldn't that make it your 4 year anniversary? or did the new bords start in 2003(I don't have time to look back through the post in this thread)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE: vets check in
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »
Um, the new boards are just over 3 years old, silly...  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »
Chilly Willy the Penguin, and frozen through and through!

http://lantz.goldenagecartoons.com/profiles/chilly/
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline MattVDB

• In need of an alter-ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2006, 07:42:34 PM »
Woot, so I've been around for a while it seems.  W(><W  Rock on.

I moved over here when IGN reported that "Small site 'Planetgamecube.com' has the offical logo for the Gamecube."  Those were the days.  Crazy antics.  Sneaking into E3 early like and all.  :-)  Any plans on making early runs through this year?

Offline evil intentions

• winged people + card battling = suck
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2006, 05:51:30 PM »
I joined a long time ago.  I don't even remember when.  I became a P.O.W and couldn't post here for a while.
Quote<BR> Originally posted by: Hostile Creation<BR>
But yea, dead when muted was my intention. . . EVIL INTENTION THAT IS ha ha ha.
<BR><BR>Buy Baten Kaitos..you