Author Topic: Episode 676: An Entire Episode About Nintendo Switch Online Games  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile

I'm serious, that's the entire episode.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/53956/episode-676-an-entire-episode-about-nintendo-switch-online-games

It is time for us to announce our next RetroActive game, but first Jon is still gone. This is a particularly confusing incident because he is gone at the time of recording, but we promise he was present prior to that. We are not obscuring some kind of accident. See?

He's fine!

Right, so our next RetroActive game is...

announced at the end of the first block. We really enjoyed getting so many pitches for what game we should play. It was great seeing our inbox just full to burst with messages, some thoughtful some... anyway. The truly gratifying thing was getting emails from so many people who were first-timers. See? We don't bite. We wanted to read a selection of these to show the broad spectrum of emails we received. From a "swole AF" Firebrand to a recollections of swamp gnomes to discussions of Mighty Jill Off. So please, keep writing.

And that's a great transition point, because we close out this somewhat shorter show with an email about the Nintendo Switch Online service as a mechanism to "fill in the gaps" that COVID-19 may be creating in Nintendo's line-up. As we always say, we love your emails. So, send them.

I can't think of anything left to say about this episode. If you want to talk play along with our RetroActive you can post your thoughts, questions, or just talk it with other about the game here.

We're playing Crystalis.

James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 676: An Entire Episode About Nintendo Switch Online Games
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 06:29:23 PM »
I had no idea Crystalis was even on the service...

I've heard the name floated about but never played it, will be interesting to see how well it holds up