Author Topic: Din's fire  (Read 1032 times)

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Din's fire
« on: October 22, 2003, 11:44:01 AM »
Can somebody tell me where i get this?  I thought it was in the beginning of the game, but now i'm at the Shadow temple, and i still don't have it.  I've gone back to Hyrule castle as a kid, but i cant get past the guards inside now.  Is that where you get Dins fire?  And if so, am i not able to get it now?  
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
RE:Din's fire-OoT help
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 11:52:01 AM »
You don't go to the castle...Once you climb up the vines(near the entrance to the hyrule castle area, not the pair near the castle), head towards the castle and jump off the gate...Further up the path you should see guards to the left, and a path to the right with a rock blocking the way...Blow up the rock and crawl through the hole...  
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Din's fire-OoT help
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 08:40:39 PM »
thanks
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates