Author Topic: Third Splatfest Announced For North America Plus Two New Weapons  (Read 767 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

It's a throwdown by the campfire.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40864/third-splatfest-announced-for-north-america-plus-two-new-weapons

The next brawl for Splatfest glory and snails will come next weekend.

The 24 hour contest will decide the best thing to roast over a campfire, as Team Marshmallow (Callie) faces off against Team Hot Dog (Marie). The contest begins at appoximately midnight ET on August 8 (9 p.m. Pacific time on August 7) and will run for the traditional 24 hours.

Since the event will come after the private matching update goes live, it is not known if these matches will be restricted during the event.

What side are you on? We've got a straw poll below to decide.

In addition, two new weapons will be coming with tonight's update: The Inkbrush Nouveau is the basic Inkbrush with a different look and a new sub (Ink Mines)/special (Bubbler), while the Range Blaster is a long-range version of the Luna Blaster that comes with the Splash Wall and Inkstrike sub and special.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Third Splatfest Announced For North America Plus Two New Weapons
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 06:04:13 PM »
Protein over carbs!

Offline sudoshuff

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Third Splatfest Announced For North America Plus Two New Weapons