Author Topic: Where to I go to see if a collector would be interested in my Game Boy?  (Read 1222 times)

I have an old Game Boy that work"s and have 12 games . The date on the back of the game boy is 1989. How do I get in touch with a collector that might be interested in theses items?
Judy

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
eBay.

Unless there's something super-special about your Game Boy (remember, they sold MILLIONS of these), one (or more) of your titles are rare, or stuff is still sealed or mint in box, you're probably not going to be buying a new car off this.  Without knowing the games or condition of anything, I'd say you'd probably get $10 for the system and $5 per game (on average).  Again, if the games are more popular or rare/uncommon titles, or stuff comes with boxes/manuals/etc., you might be able to bump that up.  If the system is in rough shape, the games are super-common junk, labels are torn, etc., plan to deduct from that $70 estimate.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a girl who's friends with a guy who knows another guy. I can hook you up for the right price. The last guy knows nothing about video games. I just thought you might want to meet him since he's rather interesting and I wanted to impress everyone here with how many people I know.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.