Author Topic: Mafia 63: Something of the Daleks: Day 4: a little... TIED up here at the moment  (Read 10499 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
So while khush was being sent to the firing squad it was found that his uniform seemed to be a loose fit. Come to think of it, he seemed a bit shorter then everyone remembered.

"Well, I'm the miller, err I'm the cop err, man now I don't even know who I really am."

as the shots were fired the hat of his uniform came off revealing some rather long blonde hair. upon closer inspection they found that his face was actually the face of a Little Girl. She screamed and screamed on how 'that didn't count' and 'you didn't count lucariofan's improperly changed vote' but her screams quickly fell to silence...

Which reminds me: Khush is a little girl, Khush is a little girl, nah nah nah nah nah

Also taken to the gallows was Stratos, but as they began shooting they realized their bullets couldn't quite harm him. The Doctor, however, quick to his feet, grabbed the backpack belonging to Ace before her untimely death and began searching inside. At last he last piece of Nitro 9, a highly destructive homemade explosive that Ace had invented.

Recalling all of the times he scolded her for having it with her, and feeling the tears beginning to form in his eyes, he quickly activated the explosive and threw it at Stratos. There was nothing left where he was except the charred remains of the Special Weapons Dalek

Now upon seeing this destruction the Dalek Supreme went out to find Lolmanade. What he found instead was a face he knew all too well: Davros. Without a hint of hesitation before the man responsible for it's creation the Dalek Supreme immediately raised it's gunstick and made one word, one word that davros himself knew all too well: exterminate.

However as he was returning to the others he returned to his more human design. However a rather handsome man with a very nice mustache approached him whom the Dalek Supreme did not recognize.

"Hello there stevey," the man said, and with that he activated a device that returned the dalek supreme to it's natural form.

'But why?' The dalek asked

'I tell you not to force a tie and what do you do? You force a tie.'

'But Lucariofa----'

And with that the Dalek Supreme was no more.

next The Master decided to pay Group Capture Gilmore, or as his friends call him, Silenced, a visit. Feeling a bit generous The Master gave him a little thing of plastic, LIVING PLASTIC. to be exact. The whole thing went something like this:

Also, Lucariofan99 was killed, but he isn't important.

Dead:
Khush (little girl (RD role cop) killed by vote
Stratos (special weapons dalek(ID role cop)) killed by vote.
Lolmanade (davros ID Godfather) killed by renegade daleks.
Stevey (Dalek Supreme (RD Godfather) killed by the Master.
Silenced (Captain Gilmore (townie role cop)) killed by the Master.
Lucariofan99 (townie) killed by the Master.

And Don't say I didn't warn you,
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:13:21 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Too bad. I was just starting to make things interesting. Boring! (Also kind of cheesy that the townies benefited from tying the vote when they were the ones most responsible for the tie vote. Basically, you've just encouraged townies to have a tie vote every time.)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:24:58 AM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
Well I have known the master for several lifetimes.  He plays by his own rules and is quite evil.  He does not call himself the master for nothing.

The best we can do is put this day behind us...we can't undo it.  Too many deaths...it is a fixed point in time now.  No amount of Timey-Wimey mischief can fix that.

Here is my problem now...I have nobody on my list to vote out anymore.

So back to guessing.

Nickmitch
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:31:35 AM by Spak-Spang »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Wow Spak-Spang.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Wow, what a weird way for Day 3 to end. Glad I didn't receive anyone's wrath there. Anyway, I don't like how Ceric has been suspiciously absent. un-Vote Ceric. I heard he sounds like he's mafia, anyway.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
I am surprised...I really expected myself to die because of the tie.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Wow, what a weird way for Day 3 to end. Glad I didn't receive anyone's wrath there. Anyway, I don't like how Ceric has been suspiciously absent. Vote Ceric. I heard he sounds like he's mafia, anyway.
He's dead.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
By my count all of the mafia should be dead...correct?  Or most of them.  Maybe there is one left.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Wow, what a weird way for Day 3 to end. Glad I didn't receive anyone's wrath there. Anyway, I don't like how Ceric has been suspiciously absent. Vote Ceric. I heard he sounds like he's mafia, anyway.
He's dead.

Hmm, I just checked, and it says he died. I could have sworn he was still alive yesterday morning. I guess I just have to vote marvel_moviefan_2012

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
if you could just 'wibbly wobbly timey wimey' your way to the dead thread that would be just swell.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:55:35 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Vote Nickmitch. I know some people might claim I'm dead but this is my past self travelling to the future to keep playing and correct the mistakes of the past. I have that ability also.

I remember you mentioned that when I signed up.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Since there has been confusion, in part due to lax enforcement on my part, unvoting requires the strike method like unvote pokepal148

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
if you could just 'wibbly wobbly timey wimey' your way to the dead thread that would be just swell.

It's ok. I explained everything in the post you edited which I'm quoting. Plus, you were dead and kept posting in the Day Thread in the New Leaf game so I'm pretty sure it's alright for me to do so as well. Thanks for suggestion of using the Dead Thread though. I may check that out later.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Oh shoot. There is a mafia member left. Sorry. I thought it was all wrapped up. See ya! Man, it probably would have helped if I had tried to read more of what the host wrote for this game.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
If unvoting requires a strike through.  I motion I changed a vote improperly on day 1.  So The Master should kill me where I stand for not obeying his every command.  Then again, when has the Doctor ever listening to rules?

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
What the hell happened here? I go to sleep safe in the knowledge that I've relentlessly mocked this game and then it all goes to hell.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

so how many people are left? There is just one mafia left, damn he must be cunning. We know it has to be someone who was silent the last days vote because they wouldn't want to get implicated in that mess. Since I suspected Khush all a long and that turned out right I now have to go with my second instinct but turns out he is also dead and was also Mafia. Who has been silent yesterday? I have to do some thinking this last mafia guy cannot be smarter than the rest of us.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
But that means I have to do work.

Oblivion - RD Goon
Apdude - Townie
RedBlue - Vigilante
Ceric - Miller
Stevey - RD Godfather
Khushrenada - RD Detective
Lolmanade ID godfather
Stratos - ID Detective
Lucariofan99- townie
Silenced- Detective

Alive:
Nickmitch
Insanolord
Marvel Movie Fan.
Spak Spang
Thatguy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:18:47 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
But that means I have to do work.

Oblivion - RD Goon
Apdude - Townie
RedBlue - Vigilante
Ceric - Miller
Stevey - RD Godfather
Khushrenada - RD Detective
Lolmanade ID godfather
Stratos - ID Detective
Lucariofan99- townie
Silenced- Detective

Alive:
Nickmitch
Lolmonade
Insanolord
Marvel Movie Fan.
Spak Spang
Thatguy

Sweet, who used the Phoenix down on me?  And how do we wipe everyone's memory that I was a godfather?  Or is this more like being a clone, where I'm exactly the same physically, but might be wildly different from a personality standpoint?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Well I have known the master for several lifetimes.  He plays by his own rules and is quite evil.  He does not call himself the master for nothing.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
What a crazy night! But wait, I'm not dead, nor am I alive? So does that mean I'm in limbo or something? Or maybe I'm omnipotent and I can cast as many votes as I want and they all count triple!

Vote marvel_moviefan_2012
Because I don't like Marvel or movies. 2012 was okay though.

Vote Insanolord
Because he isn't worth saving.

Vote Nickmitch
Because he can't make up his mind on his first name.

Vote Spak-Spang
Because he Spakked when he should have Spanged.

Vote Thatguy
Because he's clearly up to something.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:11:09 AM by Mop it up »

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Wait, didn't you get voted out the first day?

Edit: Just checked. Someone named "redblue" was voted out the first day. I could have sworn that when this started, no such person was in the game. This, and my error with Ceric has me a little perplexed. Something is a little off about this game...

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
So back to guessing.

Nickmitch

What's wrong with you?! It's always Khush!

Vote Nickmitch
Because he can't make up his mind on his first name.

nickmitch is my name. First and only. Like Cher or Madonna.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
Tensions are high. We need to relax. Anyone up for a round of the greatest game in the universe?

Edit: Does anyone have any wickets? We'll need some of the best wickets.

Double Edit: I found some! They're time-fracture wickets, so I'm sure they'll work for us.