Poll

Which is better?

Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube, 2001)
4 (25%)
Pikmin 3 (WiiU, 2013)
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 28, 2014, 09:19:13 AM

Author Topic: NFRIT Solid 16: Luigi's Mansion (1) v Pikmin 3 (4)  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 71
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
NFRIT Solid 16: Luigi's Mansion (1) v Pikmin 3 (4)
« on: March 25, 2014, 09:19:13 AM »
The mansion beat the farm in R1 in what has to be a metaphor for... something, but now it gets to contend with another launch window game that involves planting. Will the Pikmin take revenge?

Luigi's Mansion: Poor Luigi. Burdened with the expectations of both home ownership and system justification, his 2001 adventure showed the Gamecube would be the home to some of its era's quirkiest fare. At the same time, it presents a new side to the oft-abused sidekick and a whole host of wacky characters.

Previous Matchups: Lost to Super Mario 3D World in NWR March Madness, beat Harvest Moon 64 (R1)

vs

Pikmin 3:
Even now, Pikmin 3 is one of the most visually impressive WiiU games, with unbelievable realism in water effects and stunning beauty in any type of environment. The new team elements and time attack modes – including free downloads – keep you wanting to come back for more.

Previous Matchups: Beat Kirby Canvas Curse (R1)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:21:32 AM by Shaymin »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT Solid 16: Luigi's Mansion (1) v Pikmin 3 (4)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 10:10:05 AM »
Another tough one.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: NFRIT Solid 16: Luigi's Mansion (1) v Pikmin 3 (4)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »
This is probably the easiest choice in the whole tournament. [Insert game title] should have never made it this far.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.