Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 216596 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
I'm in the Central time zone. I'd rather you just rest than visit my town. It's no fun being sick, and I don't want to keep you up just to do something as frivolous as play Animal Crossing with me.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I'm catching up on some TV watching. I take it you aren't worried about your turnip selling anymore?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Nah.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Wow, Pave is a bastard. Just hit 100 special items for the day and not a single bed among them.
F you Pave, and F your infinite supply of end tables. It's 12:40 am and just don't care enough to keep grinding.
 :'(

If anyone else is looking for Pave stuff let me know. I've sold most of the duplicates but still have probably 30+ extra pieces laying around my town waiting to be picked up. Most likely have at least one of everything other than a bed.
NNID: ejamer

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure I have an extra bed. I went through this Pave hell earlier due to my time travelling and mentioned the horror of this situation. In fact, let me just check what I posted.

I also completed the Festivale event and that was a bit of a long haul. Not as bad as Thanksgiving but worse than Halloween. The worst thing was how I kept getting duplicate items from Pave over and over again. I got 3 Pave Walls, 3 Pave Carpets, 3 Pave Sofas, 3 Pave Beds, 3 Pave End Tables, 2 Pave Clocks, 2 Pave Bookshelves, 2 Pave Chests and 2 Pave Tables. At least! I think the only things I don't have multiples are would be the Lamp, Closet, Chair and Bureau. So, if you are doing the Festivale event and get those 4 items and want to save yourself time, let me know and I can toss some extras your way. Otherwise, I'll just sell 'em off at Re-Tail.

Yup. And lucky for you, I still have an extra bed if you are interested.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:56:47 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
I'm pretty sure I have an extra bed. I went through this Pave hell earlier due to my time travelling and mentioned the horror of this situation. In fact, let me just check what I posted.

I also completed the Festivale event and that was a bit of a long haul. Not as bad as Thanksgiving but worse than Halloween. The worst thing was how I kept getting duplicate items from Pave over and over again. I got 3 Pave Walls, 3 Pave Carpets, 3 Pave Sofas, 3 Pave Beds, 3 Pave End Tables, 2 Pave Clocks, 2 Pave Bookshelves, 2 Pave Chests and 2 Pave Tables. At least! I think the only things I don't have multiples are would be the Lamp, Closet, Chair and Bureau. So, if you are doing the Festivale event and get those 4 items and want to save yourself time, let me know and I can toss some extras your way. Otherwise, I'll just sell 'em off at Re-Tail.

Yup. And lucky for you, I still have an extra bed if you are interested.

I'd be interested, and have a few items that could be traded if you were still looking for any/all of them:
* Spa Chair
* Reversi Piece
* Moldy Shirt
* Nebula Shirt
* Jungle-Camo Pants
* Blue Down Jacket

Unfortunately, I just sold off all my gyroids because I didn't have anywhere good to store them.  :(

Edit: My friend code is 0001-3482-5503.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:53:41 PM by ejamer »

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
Wow yeah you weren’t kidding - Festivale was such a pain in the fabulous tail feathers. Although Pavé’s dance animations were kind of amusing the first few times, I was pretty sick of that diva by the end.

I did manage to get everything but it took waaay too long. At least the snow people gave you a new item every time.

I never got the hinaningyo :( but I did get the dragon jacket, waistcoat and modern umbrella from Gracie.

ejamer that’s awesome that you have those items! I will have to catalogue/mooch them eventually…

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
ejamer that’s awesome that you have those items! I will have to catalogue/mooch them eventually…

Send me a PM (or whatever) with your friend code and mooch away.  Just give me enough time to order from the Nook kids before coming to visit.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, ejamer. I’ve added your code (actually i still have you added from the ole swap note days!), and here is mine:

1075 - 0983 - 1401

town: scarboro
mayor: thyme

Is there anything that you are looking to catalog? Anything I can get for you in return?

And for Khushrenada. I have these things in a pile for you when you start playing again:

Red Corner

Dragon Jacket
Waistcoat
Modern Umbrella

Bone Shirt
Bunny Shirt
Bunny Tee
Jade Plaid Shirt
Leaf Tee
Leopard Tee
One-Ball Tee
Orange Jacket
Racer 6 Tee
Strawberry Tee

Space Pants

Blossom Dress

Argyle Knit Shirt
Blossom Tee
Bubble-Gum Shirt
Daisy Tee
Hot Spring Tee
Pink Tartan Tee
Red-Check Tee

New Spring Skirt

I was going to say that your villagers must miss you but since you time travel, they will never even notice! I wonder if they get a sense of missing time though, like alien abductees…

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
In my village, we don't obey the laws of physics! Or wearing pants.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
No pants!

Perfect oranges are premium today, if that is useful for anyone?

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, ejamer. I’ve added your code (actually i still have you added from the ole swap note days!), and here is mine:

When SwapNote went away, I trimmed my friend list to remove anyone that I didn't know personally. In retrospect, probably not the best move - but outside of Animal Crossing can't say I feel that bad about it.

Re-added you though, and would love to visit your town sometime.  Did you have a list of stuff you wanted?  I'll check my catalog and pull any matches. Not looking for anything in return, although wouldn't turn down an orange if you've got a spare.

Sorry for the delay. Flirting with Animal Crossing burn-out... 
:)

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile

When SwapNote went away, I trimmed my friend list to remove anyone that I didn't know personally. In retrospect, probably not the best move - but outside of Animal Crossing can't say I feel that bad about it

Re-added you though, and would love to visit your town sometime.  Did you have a list of stuff you wanted?  I'll check my catalog and pull any matches. Not looking for anything in return, although wouldn't turn down an orange if you've got a spare.

Sorry for the delay. Flirting with Animal Crossing burn-out... 

Oh yeah, no worries - and thanks for the re-add!

Sure, I’ll get you some oranges. Did you need any of the tropical fruit? If you still need the Pavé bed, I can give you one. There are a few piles of items laying around in my town, so you are welcome to catalogue them!

I could use these items you mentioned above:
Spa Chair
Reversi Piece
Jungle-Camo Pants
Blue Down Jacket

And I guess I might as well ask if you have these as well:

backpack
ball catcher
basket hoop
bingo wheel
birdbath
bug zapper
butterfly machine
ceramic hot pot
checkout counter
circle banner
clothesline pole
complex machine
dentist’s chair
donut stool

Thank you!

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
The only additional item I've already cataloged from that list is the Bingo Wheel. Ordered the five things from the  Nook kids tonight, so they'll be available pretty soon.  Let me know how to want to meet - either arranging a time or just leaving gates open while playing.

As for stuff I want, an orange would be cool. Not sure I care about any other fruit. The Pave bed would be awesome - cathartic too after wasting so much time collecting feathers without ever reaching a full set.  But yeah... that's about it.
 ;D

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
That sounds perfect, thank you for checking for the other items! I've got your Pavé bed, oranges, and some tropical fruit if you decide to take them ready for you.

I'm pretty flexible this Friday or over the weekend if you want to try to meet up then. Leaving gates open also works - I'll check if you're online when I'm playing and leave my gates open as well.

edit: i've got Katie wandering around town today (friday) if you want her.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:10:48 PM by Dan Laser »

Offline ejamer

• View Profile
Thanks so much for the Pave bed and letting me come visit your town to steal some fruit. 

Made me jealous - your flower coverage far exceeds my own. Looks like I need to start looting the island again.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
Thanks so much for the Pave bed and letting me come visit your town to steal some fruit. 

Made me jealous - your flower coverage far exceeds my own. Looks like I need to start looting the island again.

Haha yes, it has taken a while to get all of those flowers. Lots of visits to the island, the silver watering can, and the Beautiful Town Ordinance have all helped.

Thank you for the visit and the items! I’ve been looking for the Spa Chairs in particular for quite a while. I’m going for a Harmonious theme in my house, so I’ve got one room spa themed.

But you didn’t take all of the fruit! You only took one orange and one persimmon - you were supposed to take all of that stuff!

[edit]
Oh yeah, Tom from Lonely moved in the other day!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:10:52 PM by Dan Laser »

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of restarting my town, would someone be willing to hold some things for me?

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Oh oh. Hey, if you are restarting your town, can you do me a favor and jump forward a few years first to get all the Zodiac items? I will then hold onto them (along with other items if needed) and can duplicate them if you would like them for your new town?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Done, shoulda turned off beautiful town just so I could watch the town slowly crumble into chaos as the years went by.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Cool. When you want to meet up?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Anytime, could do it today

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Best to pick a specific time so I know when to turn on the game and be ready for you.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Ok, now or tommorow around 6:00 cst

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Ok. I'll boot up my 3DS right now and watch for you to respond to this thread for the next little while.