Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 217172 times)

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
Re: The Animal Crossing Trading & Frontier Justice League: The Stratos Ultimatum!
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2014, 09:23:49 PM »
"Well with the message exchanger, you can see old messages. If you click the text bubble across from the on/off buttons, you can see the message history for the time you are online with the other person. That's why I like to use it even when visiting/hosting another player."

Haha. Shows you I've never used it until now.

I did buy the Desk Light, but that's okay. I'll work on a list of things I'm looking for, or at least furniture I am missing. But yeah, I'd love the Mush set.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: The Animal Crossing Trading & Frontier Justice League: The Stratos Ultimatum!
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2014, 09:25:34 PM »
Stratos - Do you think you'll be able to come over and finish the catalogue quest that you started anytime soon?

Phil - Well, I'll have it ready. But I was having an issue duping stuff the other day with Dan Laser. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it didn't. So, be prepared for it to take a bit of time just in case. I'm hopeful it can still be done.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:27:27 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2014, 09:46:56 PM »
Sorry, I had intended to last night but it became 'shopping and chore night' after dinner.

I can do tonight if you are free. My DS almost died today so it is charging. I can play after it is done charging in a couple hours.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2014, 09:57:20 PM »
So, 9:00 pm your time again?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2014, 09:59:22 PM »
Also, how are you doing on Golden Furniture? I'm still trying to acquire the Golden Screen and Golden Wall Lamp. I think I have a duplicate of just about everything else though so maybe a trade can be done there if you have extras on those. Otherwise, if you need a piece or two, I can probably help you out there.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 13, 2014, 11:29:56 AM »
Sorry, I lost track of time. I may have had a little too much to drink and forgotten all about it. I'll be on this evening though.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 13, 2014, 01:07:03 PM »
Sorry, I lost track of time. I may have had a little too much to drink and forgotten all about it. I'll be on this evening though.

Ha ha ha! The post of shame!

What time tonight are you thinking would work?

So, I'm at Feb. 25th in my game and the snow has disappeared. I have to say, it is so, so, nice to see green again. I was wondering if the game would take some time to have brown grass turn green for a more real spring like how fall had everything go brown before winter but it just went straight to green.

But with only 3 days left, I'm hoping I can get the rest of the Gracie Sales items in time. I'm not sure if I'll get any more winter clothing items either.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 13, 2014, 02:26:35 PM »
Well let me know what you need and I can catch it. I have not been buying anything but I am entrenched in winter so I have plenty of time. I'm on December 21st so I can catch a lot of missed stuff if needed.

I'm hanging out with my sister this afternoon so it will have to be after that. Not sure when but between 7-8ish is when I expect to be on.
My Game Collection

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2014, 04:07:35 PM »
Okay. Here's a large list of what I don't have furniture-wise. I only did A-G for now. I'm not expecting to get everything, so no worries. I'd like to catalog these items. I do appreciate the community and how we're helping one another out!

Alarm Clock
Amp
Arc de Triomphe
Ayers Rock
Baby Bear
Baby Bed
Backpack
Bathroom Sink
Beach Chair
Beach Table
Billiard Table
Bird Feeder
Bird Bath
Bishop
Blue Bed
Blue Bench
Blue Bureau
Blue Cabinet
Blue Corner
Blue Dresser
Blue Vase
Bonfire
Bottled Ship
Box of Chocolates
Boxing Barricade
Bucket
Bug Zapper
Butterfly Machine
Cabana Bookcase
Cabana Screen
Cabin Bed
Cactus
Candy Jar
Candy Machine
The entire Card series
CD Player
CD Shelf
Ceramic Hot Pot
Chaise Lounge
Circle Banner
Clothesline Pole
Coconut Palm
Complex Machine
Copy Machine
Corinthian Post
Country Guitar
Cow Skull
Cradle
Cube Clock
Dentist's Chair
Detour Arrow
Dharma
Dollhouse
Dolly
Eagle Pole
Editor's Chair
Elephant Slide
Exhibit Partition
Festive Tree
Fire Hydrant
Fireplace
Flashy Flower Sign
Flat Display Case
Flower Table
Folding Chair
Folk Guitar
Four Lamp
Freezer
Froggy Chair
Game Shelf
Garbage Can
Garden Gnome
General's Fan
General's Stool
Glass Display Case
Globe
Go Board
Golden Chair
Golden Dresser
All Gorgeous series items
All Gracie series items
Grass Standee
Green Chair
Green Wardrobe
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:24:02 PM by Phil »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2014, 08:38:28 PM »
Well let me know what you need and I can catch it. I have not been buying anything but I am entrenched in winter so I have plenty of time. I'm on December 21st so I can catch a lot of missed stuff if needed.

I'm hanging out with my sister this afternoon so it will have to be after that. Not sure when but between 7-8ish is when I expect to be on.

By the way, 7-8 is too soon for me. It would have to be 9 pm your time or later. If that doesn't work for you, then we'll have to try another time.

Also, the only thing to really be checking for is the Able Sister's Clothing for the items I've listed as still needing like 6 hats and a few of the winter clothing items. The Gracie stuff I am trying to acquire is only available during Gracie sales at the end of a season. In this case Feb. 15 - 28. If there are any items I still need from it, I'll let you know but you won't have access to them in awhile. As it is, they will have a chance to reappear at the end of every season unlike other items which are only available for one specific season.

As for Phil, I probably have a large majority of that list lying on my ground. When Stratos is done in my town, I'll organize it some more and see what I've got and separate it for you. Then the massive FIRE SALE will commence!

Question: Are you looking to just catalogue all those items or are there items listed there that you want to own?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 14, 2014, 12:38:38 AM »
Are we game tonight for a bit? Things are running later than I anticipated but I expect to be on in about half an hour.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 14, 2014, 12:41:41 AM »
Ummmm. Ok. I don't want to be up too late but I can start up another day and just message me in game when ready.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #387 on: February 14, 2014, 12:59:47 AM »
Yeah, I can just catalog it. No problem.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 14, 2014, 01:03:05 AM »
Lets just shoot for another night then if it is getting to late. My wife wants to get to bed too anyways. I'm free tomorrow night.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 14, 2014, 01:22:53 AM »
Ok. Should be a busy day tomorrow. Supposed to be meeting Phil and Dan and now you. Better get the system charged up!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #390 on: February 14, 2014, 01:42:35 AM »
Ok. Should be a busy day tomorrow. Supposed to be meeting Phil and Dan and now you. Better get the system charged up!

If it's too busy, I can just visit over the weekend. Don't want to overwhelm you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 14, 2014, 01:45:31 AM »
Oh, it's no problem for me. I'm not the one who keeps blaming the wife for everything.
Hi-yoooooo!!!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #392 on: February 14, 2014, 03:26:50 PM »
Oh, it's no problem for me. I'm not the one who keeps blaming the wife for everything.
Hi-yoooooo!!!

You are correct, sir.

What time would you like me to visit your town, Khush?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 14, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
I'm in the Mountain Time Zone. I can meet up anytime after 6:00 pm tonight. You tell me what works for you.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #394 on: February 14, 2014, 04:20:38 PM »
I'm in the Central, so sometime after 7 would be just fine. I'm going to play a little, do my daily tour of the town/shops this afternoon, and then I'll be back this evening.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 14, 2014, 05:54:20 PM »
Dang, I probably won’t be home until at least 9pm CST… I’ll hop onto AC when I get home and see if you guys are still around. If not, no worries, my loss. I’ll check the thread and see what’s up.

Phil, I’ve got some of those items still lying around, but chances are that you’ll be able to catalogue them at Khush’s. I won’t sell anything for now just in case.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 14, 2014, 07:17:03 PM »
Well, I'm fine to wait until then. I'm flexible. Guess it just depends on how it works for Phil.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2014, 07:59:53 PM »
That's fine! No worries.  :)

EDIT: Hey all. I have my 3DS closed, but as soon as I open it, I'll be near my town station. I'll be periodically checking the site for any new posts from you guys. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:36:20 PM by Phil »

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2014, 09:25:00 PM »
Okay. Here's a large list of what I don't have furniture-wise. I only did A-G for now. I'm not expecting to get everything, so no worries. I'd like to catalog these items. I do appreciate the community and how we're helping one another out!

Alarm Clock
Amp
Arc de Triomphe
Ayers Rock
Baby Bear
Baby Bed
Backpack
Bathroom Sink
Beach Chair
Beach Table
Billiard Table
Bird Feeder
Bird Bath
Bishop
Blue Bed
Blue Bench
Blue Bureau
Blue Cabinet
Blue Corner
Blue Dresser
Blue Vase
Bonfire
Bottled Ship
Box of Chocolates
Boxing Barricade
Bucket
Bug Zapper
Butterfly Machine
Cabana Bookcase
Cabana Screen
Cabin Bed
Cactus
Candy Jar
Candy Machine
The entire Card series
CD Player
CD Shelf
Ceramic Hot Pot
Chaise Lounge
Circle Banner
Clothesline Pole
Coconut Palm
Complex Machine
Copy Machine
Corinthian Post
Country Guitar
Cow Skull
Cradle
Cube Clock
Dentist's Chair
Detour Arrow
Dharma
Dollhouse
Dolly
Eagle Pole
Editor's Chair
Elephant Slide
Exhibit Partition
Festive Tree
Fire Hydrant
Fireplace
Flashy Flower Sign
Flat Display Case
Flower Table
Folding Chair
Folk Guitar
Four Lamp
Freezer
Froggy Chair
Game Shelf
Garbage Can
Garden Gnome
General's Fan
General's Stool
Glass Display Case
Globe
Go Board
Golden Chair
Golden Dresser
All Gorgeous series items
All Gracie series items
Grass Standee
Green Chair
Green Wardrobe

Hey Krush. I was able to get some of the items I needed, but I didn't get anywhere close to all of them. It was hard to find things when they weren't assorted.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 15, 2014, 09:40:47 PM »
Got the Steamroller and Six Lamp for you Khush. Thought I had more but some names are so similar I misread them.

I also have these for Phil:
Alarm Clock, Amp, Arc de Triomphe, Ayers Rock and Baby Bear. I'll set them aside for you or give them to Khush since he has a better chance of seeing you.
My Game Collection