Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 217207 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: Brotherhood of the traveling furniture.
« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2014, 12:34:24 AM »
Thanks to Dan, here is the current reduced list of Nookling Shop items I still need:

Barber's Pole
Ceramic Hot Pot
Checkout Counter
Circle Banner
Deluxe Washer
Flashy-Flower Sign
General's Fan
General's Stool
Hinaningyo
Hot Plate
Knight
Kokeshi Doll
Lawn Mower
Red Corner
Reversi Piece
Rice Cooker
Six Lamp
Small LED Display
Spa Chair
Steamroller
Storefront
Stripe Sofa
Tokonoma

23 items in total.

Edit: Updated Feb. 12, 2014
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:46:08 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2014, 12:52:30 AM »
While I'm at it, these are the winter clothes from the Able Sisters I'm still looking for:

Shirts:

Black Letter Jacket
Blue Down Jacket
Blue Letter Jacket
Dapper Tee

Pants:

Dogtooth Pants

EDIT: Updated Feb. 12, 2014
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:47:14 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2014, 02:04:18 AM »
I believe I have these items:

Barber's Pole
Deluxe Washer
Desk Light
Knight
Radiator
Small LED
Display
Steamroller
Storefront
Stripe Sofa
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »
Ah Phil, welcome back to this thread. Now if I could just track down Stratos about that Mush Stool so that I can attempt some duping and get you that Mush set, I can finally finish helping you out with that. Although I can provide the rest of it in the meantime.

Dan Laser ended up getting a red letter jacket. Have you got that one yet? If not, I'll bring you it. Are there any other items you would be looking for that I might be able to help you out with?

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »
Forgive the sporadic coming and going in this thread.

I have the red letter jacket. Just need the blue one now.

As for furniture I'm missing, I'd have to look at my list and make some notes.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: The Animal Crossing Trading & Frontier Justice League: The Stratos Ultimatum!
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2014, 11:09:07 AM »
So, been thinking of changing the name for awhile to this thread. Let's see how this one works out.

Want to be a member of the Frontier Justice League. It's not to late to join. Here are the current members:

Khushrenada = Superman
Stratos = Iron Man
Mop it up = Flash Man
Dan Laser = Power Girl
Phil = Green Lantern?

Substitute Members:

Pokepal148 = Firestorm?
Oblivion = Green Arrow

That's my take on it but if you would prefer a better character equivalency just say so. Frontier Justice!

Anyways, that's just a little waste of time. On to ACT&FJL business.

The Stratos Ultimatum!

I've been wanting to do some landscaping in my town for awhile. I'm just a few days away from acquiring a golden axe and then it's tree chopping time! I really need to create some alt accounts and build some more houses to start storing stuff as well and figure out how I want the layout of my town. Plus, it occurs to me that with alts, I may have a better chance of getting more Saharah items.

The issue I keep running into now is all the items of stuff I have across the town waiting for Stratos to come and catalogue them. I need to get rid of this stuff so that I can start planting fruit trees and making public work projects as well as finish my town layout.

I've been very patient in giving Stratos time to come over. This pile has been at least two months in the making. But I need to move on at this point. So, the deadline is this Thursday night to figure out a time to stop by and go through it all. By Friday, I'm moving on.

I'm currently organizing all the stuff into different piles. All gyroids together, all songs together, clothing together, etc. Once I've gone through it and picked the stuff I want to keep, I'll have a massive firesale and if anyone wants to rummage through my stuff, they'll be welcome to take whatever they want home with them. Otherwise, it's off to Re-Tail.

Whether I hear from Stratos or not, I'm moving on. If you are interested in stopping by and hunting through my items, let me know. It will only be Nookling and Able sisters items that are available though.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:23:46 PM by Khushrenada »

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: The Animal Crossing Trading & Frontier Justice League: The Stratos Ultimatum!
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2014, 11:13:31 AM »
The Katie Conundrum!

By the way, would be available to meet up this evening in AC? I had Katie show up in my town after a few months abscence and would like to send her on her way to another town. Last time I had Katie show up, I hooked up with someone on a different forum and we were able to have Katie keep appearing in our towns for a little while and trade her back and forth until she disappeared on us.

Taking Katie over to someone isn't a guarentee that she will then show up in that person's town 3 days later as I later learned but it can still happen. I was able to trade her enough to get 4 items from her. Just need 2 more. So, the possibility is also there that you might be able to get a few trades and items from this as well.

So, who's interested in trying?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2014, 11:44:33 AM »
Well, we can try for tonight after I am off of work. Is 9pm PST alright for you? It's been a rough two weeks with a ton of OT but tonight is my Friday so Ill make time for it.

Unfortunately I don't have the option anymore to hook up at work so I have to find a different time to do my regular ACing.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2014, 11:55:30 AM »
That's doable for me. I'll have my gate ready.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2014, 12:49:08 PM »
I'm fine being Green Arrow. :P

So, I haven't been playing much lately. My villagers are upset with me and two are depressed/sick/whatever that is.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »
The game can kinda grind on in some parts of it. I'm thinking about writing a piece on possible improvements the game could see for a Wii U version.

I definitely got the AC burnout. But part of me really wants to see this through as best I can.
My Game Collection

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2014, 05:54:47 PM »
Yeah, I was experiencing a bit of that a couple months ago. As January was rolling around, I was two weeks behind and becoming disinterested in the game but I think it was also because the winter season is a bit boring. You've got very little bugs and fish to catch and the snowmen building becomes frustrating and gets old fast. I was also spinning my wheels a bit with not doing much to advance progress on some badges.

I finally got my day's down to about 30 minutes to check in and out and was able to catch up. Wanting to get winter over with, I've started playing ahead now and am a week ahead. It's great because that has opened up some new Gracie items and I'm hoping I can get all Gracie Sales stuff now and then Mar. 1 it's Gracie Spring items. Once I get those, I'll have well over half of the Gracie inventory. With spring starting, more bugs and fish will appear and I can finally start working on finishing up my museum collection, etc.

I can see my endgame finally approaching on this. If I can even get to a month ahead, then if I want to set it down and start playing something else, I don't have to worry about fighting to catch up like in the past. It's just a matter of getting over the winter dryspell, I think.

Good news also. I've got all the snow items. So you don't have to build any snowboys, snowmen, snowtykes or snowmams. I was able to dupe the snowtyke items with Dan Laser but in the end, I probably didn't have to as it looks like I would have had time to get them. I had read that the snowballs disappear on Feb. 14 but they are still around after that time so I was worrying about them for nothing.

If you get the chance, double check your clothing and furniture lists to see if you can provide anything I'm still looking for.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2014, 07:05:54 PM »
If I can pry the computer away from my wife I will work on the list tonight while I sort stuff out for you and anyone else in need. We are working on getting my old laptop running so that we don't have these computer clashes because her schooling takes priority over AC tracking.

How about I open my gate up while I work and anyone who needs extra seasonal items can just come and pick them up to add to their collection. I'll also set some aside to be given away if anyone would like to keep said items.

But first I will come over and catalog your stuff so you can clean up your town. I just gotta get back in gear and I'm sure once I start again I can keep going. I'm just lazy some times and want to play something with less cataloging and more mindless playing like Black Ops 2.

If anyone adds me (code is in my sig) then let me know where I know you from because I do not add randoms.
My Game Collection

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2014, 07:36:15 PM »
Oh, that's real original. Why can't I be Spider-Man or something?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2014, 07:44:35 PM »
Because Sony owns the Spidey rights.
My Game Collection

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2014, 12:54:46 AM »
You want to be Batman? Stratos didn't say he was fine with that designation yet so I could make him Wonder Woman then. I thought you'd be happy that the name is no longer brotherhood.

The point I was going for was that Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman are considered the big 3 of DC Comics and the cornerstone of the whole DC Universe. They are often called the Trinity of the DCU. It was our coming together that formed the Frontier Justice League and that is the reason for those designations. If you really want an off-the-wall pick, then how about Booster Gold? But I'd prefer not to downplay your contributions to the NWR AC community with such an odd comparison to make people think you were a lesser factor in it all.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 11, 2014, 01:16:40 AM »
I have these things:
Shirts:
Chocomint Tee
Pink Parka
Red Down Jacket
Sharp Outfit
Spunky Knit Shirt
Tan Puffy Vest
Western Shirt

Pants:
Dogtooth Pants

Dresses:
Festive Dress

I went to the island after welcoming Katie into town, and when I got back she was already wandering about, wanting to leave (that was fast!?). Is my town really that boring, Katie? If she’s still around over the next few days, I’ll send her off onto her next adventure.

Haha I like the new name. I’ll have to look up that character, but it doesn’t really matter

Oh, that's real original. Why can't I be Spider-Man or something?

Martian Manhunter Mop it Up! Martian Manhunter is cool, I think... Wonder Woman is a strong and pretty cool character too though.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 11, 2014, 03:48:05 AM »
I'll be Green Arrow since I am on a big Arrow kick right now. But Batman is fine too. Or Iron Man. I notice my favorite superheros don't actually have super powers...
My Game Collection

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »
Oblivion is fine with Green Arrow. He's been the only one happy about the choice so far. I like Green Arrow for Oblivion also because Green Arrow has always been portrayed as being a bit grumpy and impetuous but is still a good guy.

As for Power Girl, she is basically the Supergirl of another dimension. She's Kryptonian and has all the powers of Superman. But unlike Supergirl, she's more mature, more ready and able to lend aid and a loyal, trustworthy friend to most of the heroes around. She's also a bit more sexualized than most heroes and there are a lot more jokes and references about that fact so there was a bit of trepidation in giving that moniker to you but from your help in this thread, I just think the personality suits you more.

I have these things:
Shirts:
Chocomint Tee
Pink Parka
Red Down Jacket
Sharp Outfit
Spunky Knit Shirt
Tan Puffy Vest
Western Shirt

Pants:
Dogtooth Pants

Dresses:
Festive Dress

I went to the island after welcoming Katie into town, and when I got back she was already wandering about, wanting to leave (that was fast!?). Is my town really that boring, Katie? If she’s still around over the next few days, I’ll send her off onto her next adventure.

Of course you do. As it is, I just got the Winter shirt but if you are able to get the other items ready, another visit will be in order I suppose. Also, I've got a couple Saharah items that may be of  interest to you. I received the Lunar Surface and Sandlot. Not sure if you have those. But we can try and experiment with dulication again sometime on them.

As for Katie, she shouldn't show up that fast. It should be 3 days after I drop her off if it happens. Maybe you also had her wandering around that day. If you want to get an item from her, you'll need to ship her off that same day. She won't be in town still the next day. That's why I was urgently trying to ship her out. That said, if you haven't played into a new day yet, you could still set your system's clock back to when you last played and then resume the game from there to ship her out before moving back to the correct time. If you want to do that, I'd be willing to arrange a time to be online to open my gates for that.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »
Hah. I'll just stick with Batman then. I don't have the body to pull off Powergirl.
My Game Collection

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 11, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
I was talking to Dan Laser on Power Girl since she didn't know who it was.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 11, 2014, 04:37:10 PM »
Yeah i thought it was odd that she was around already - must be an alternate universe Katie. Alrighty, I’m moving back my clock so hopefully she can find a new home! I’ll be online this afternoon but can prob get back on later in the evening too. I don’t have either of those Sahara pieces, so that’s great. I prob won’t have time for duplicating today though.

Ahh, ok so Power Girl is alternate universe Supergirl. Sure yeah that's cool. That's not the worst super hero costume out there

I don't have the body to pull off Powergirl.
Aw, don’t be modest!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2014, 08:53:34 PM »
I didn't get some of your messages, Krush, because my timing was poor. I kept entering and exiting rooms right when you sent one. hehe

Anyway, I have ordered these items:

Barber's Pole
Deluxe Washer
Desk Light
Knight
Radiator
Small LED Display
Steamroller
Storefront
Stripe Sofa

And if I read correctly, we can meet Friday. There's no rush. I have an article to write tonight anyway.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
I don't know anything about comics. Maybe we can do Mega Man instead. Then I could be someone like Flash Man, as the ability to stop time would probably come in handy for AC.

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2014, 09:22:04 PM »
I didn't get some of your messages, Krush, because my timing was poor. I kept entering and exiting rooms right when you sent one. hehe

Anyway, I have ordered these items:

Barber's Pole
Deluxe Washer
Desk Light
Knight
Radiator
Small LED Display
Steamroller
Storefront
Stripe Sofa

And if I read correctly, we can meet Friday. There's no rush. I have an article to write tonight anyway.

Well with the message exchanger, you can see old messages. If you click the text bubble across from the on/off buttons, you can see the message history for the time you are online with the other person. That's why I like to use it even when visiting/hosting another player.

But yes, Friday evening would work out great. Dan Laser wants to join and I mentioned for her to post here so that we can all arrange to meet up. As well, she was able to provide the desk lamp today so if you haven't acquired it, you can skip that item. Otherwise, I'm still looking for the rest.

I don't know anything about comics. Maybe we can do Mega Man instead. Then I could be someone like Flash Man, as the ability to stop time would probably come in handy for AC.

Oh sure but you knew enough to complain about Wonder Woman. Thanks for the input, Flash Man.