Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 217173 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: Brotherhood of the traveling furniture.
« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2014, 06:07:41 PM »
Now, if Dan can provide the Polka-Dot bed and 4 Alpine pieces I need as well as those hats, that wraps up a couple more furniture series for me and I can pass along the Jingle Clock to him and I'll look into the whole duping thing on the 7-11 stuff. Is there anything else you would be looking for or just willing to help out?

Finally figured out how to get DLC content for AC. First I went to a Nintendo Zone. Then when I went home and checked. I had nothing. Then I went back and opend up the Nintendo Zone application. There didn't seem to be anything about downloading items and after going through the few menus, I hoped it worked. Went home, checked again and still nothing. On my next visit, I then opened up the AC menue and clicked on the Spotpass option which did nothing and then the Update Data option. Once it said I was up to date, closed the 3DS up, went home and still no DLC. Finally, I went back, started the game and went to the post office and asked for to check for a present. And that's how I finally got the Afternoon Tea Set. Missed the Pumkpin pie though. But at least I know what to do for the future. Thought I'd post that here in case someone else was wondering what had to be done.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »
What Alpine pieces do you need? My girlfriend has the entire set I think so I'll see if I can buy them from her HH Showcase and trade them with you.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 15, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »
I mentioned it in my big list of furniture series and what I have and don't have but for simplicity's sake, here it is again: Alpine Series - Missing the Chair, Closet, Shelf and Sofa.

We should probably start arranging some meet-up times.

But first, are you free to meet tonight, Stratos? Sooner I can clear things up with you then the sooner I can move on to accommodating everyone else. Although, I think I'm still just giving Oblivion an apple so we can that anytime.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2014, 08:30:19 PM »
If I have free time I will log on tonight. Having 'date night' so might not work. I'm free tomorrow night for sure though. Just got a test and some homework for my online class but I will have that done in the morning.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »
Ok. Well, I'll check in later in a couple hours and see how you are feeling about stopping by this evening or if we'll have to do it tomorrow.

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2014, 09:03:38 PM »
Great, thanks for the welcome! I'll take a look at your list in more detail Khush and see what I can get for you. I do have an extra Super Star you can have!

I do have the Astro, Alpine, and Exotic (all complete) on hand in my house(s).

Phil I'll see if I have the other parts to that space ship collection. Gonna have to read through more posts too. This thread moves fast....

-------
Here is a more detailed guide to what I have.

A
Alpine Series (complete)
Astro Series (complete)
B
Balloon Series (complete)
Blue Series (complete)
C
Cabana (only have bed)
Cabin Series (missing bed, couch, table)
Café Series  (missing checkout counter, coffeemaker, siphon)
Classic Series (missing table, vanity) complete
Creepy Series (complete)
E
Exotic Series (complete)
G
Gracie's Series (only have bench and low table)
Green Series (missing pantry, table)
H
Harvest Series (missing sofa)
I
Ice Series (complete)
J
Jingle Series (missing clock, wardrobe)
K
Kiddie Series (missing bed, clock)
L
Lovely Series (missing lamp) complete
M
Minimalist Series (complete)
Modern Series (complete)
Modern Wood Series (complete)
Mushroom Series (missing stool)
P
Polka-Dot Series (complete)
R
Ranch Series (missing armchair, bookcase, chair, couch)
Regal Series (complete)
Robo Series (missing bed, chair, closet, lamp, stereo, TV)
Rococo Series (complete)
S
Sleek Series (complete)
Sloppy Series (have chair, closet, dresser, table, wall)
Snowman Series (only have bed)
Spooky Series (complete)
Stripe Series (missing bathroom sink, bed, closet, sofa, table)
Sweets Series (missing bed, bookcase, closet)

KK SONGS
need:
KK birthday

Sahara - I have:

Basement wall
Blue Tarp
Classroom Wall
Concrete Wall
Desert Vista
Lunar Horizon
Shoji Screen

Ancient Tile
Basement Floor
Bath Tile
Chessboard Rug
Classroom Floor
Closed Road
Concrete Floor
Mossy Carpet
Sand Garden
Sci-Fi Floor
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:48:56 PM by Dan Laser »

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2014, 09:16:30 PM »
This is what I'm talking about: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/File:Black_Letter_Jacket.JPG

If memory serves from the Prima guide, there's also a red letter jacket and a blue letter jacket.

Anyway, I'll get back in touch after I finally go to bed. I've been up for more than 32 hours, and that's some kind of record for me. Feeling loopy!  :Q
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2014, 10:54:59 PM »
My wife isn't feeling good so she is in bed and I am letting her have the 3ds. Lets shoot for tomorrow night.
My Game Collection

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2014, 11:07:25 PM »
Khush, she has the alpine sofa.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
Great, thanks for the welcome! I'll take a look at your list in more detail Khush and see what I can get for you. I do have an extra Super Star you can have!

Ha ha ha! I FINALLY JUST GOT THAT SUPER STAR!!!! I was coming to post about it in this thread to declare my victory over that bloody thing. I even posted about it in Miiverse. I also just complete my last Gracie fashion check so the Nookling upgrade is under way! Boo-yah! Woo! A good Animal Crossing day right there!

It's awesome that you have those sets ready to go Dan! We're starting to get this whole thread idea of completing our catalogues to take off. We should probably start working out sometimes we can meet up with another to start adding these items to our catalogues and figure out who is meeting who for what.

I'll start working that out in a post tomorrow and then others can quote and edit it as need be and get it worked out.

If Stratos can make it tomorrow night, and I'll be free to meet up later that night so it should work for me too, then he should basically have the same catalogue as me give or take a couple items. Therefore, anything I need, he should be needing to acquire also. So, when I work out the post tomorrow, I'll be including as a partner with me. Looking through what everyone is able to contribute and bring to the table, it looks like we'll be able to fill in the missing parts for each other in a lot of places which is awesome and should take a big chunk out of our respective furniture hunts.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2014, 11:22:05 PM »
Khush, she has the alpine sofa.

Alright! Alpine stuff is suddenly popping everywhere! However, I'm thinking I'll most likely just add that to my catalogue when I visit Dan Laser since he has it and a few other pieces I need so that will make it simpler with less moving parts. But I really do appreciate you offering me that. What you may want to do is visit Dan Laser also and then you could acquire other pieces of the Alpine set if she is looking for them or offer them to her at least as thanks. I'm thinking I should have you come over to my town so you can add a boatload of stuff to your catalogue right now also and give you a boost in that department.

If, for whatever reason, things were to not work out with meeting Dan, then I want to use that as a back-up plan to get something. Right now, I'm thinking it best to work out so different people are in charge of different pieces. For instance, I'd be in charge of providing the Mush pieces for whoever wants them, Dan would provide the Exotic and Alpine pieces, Phil would provide the Jingle Clock and Polka-Dot Bed, etc. That way, we can hopefully keep this simple without different people missing different things or someone thinking that so and so was going to provide this item and they thought someone was going to provide it, etc. I'm an organizer and I'll get this club organized.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2014, 11:35:27 PM »
As for Phil: a couple things. I did a ctrl-f search of the word letter through my shirts instead of scanning by eyesight and you are right. There is a black, blue and red letter shirt that is only available during the winter season. I've yet to acquire any but maybe someone else has. I'll let you know if any come up for me.

Also, if you can post a list of any other furniture series you want to complete or list what you have like Dan and myself have done, I can then compare all the lists to arrange who needs what and see who can provide those items.

Finally, congrats on the 32 hours. Best I ever did was 34 hours in whatever year Mission Impossible: Ghost Recall came out because I saw that film during the time I was up. C'mon. Just stay up a little while more and beat my time! You can do it! I find the hardest thing about staying awake that long is your eyes. They seem to get dry and hurt probably since they are in constant use unlike the rest of the body.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2014, 12:44:37 AM »

Ha ha ha! I FINALLY JUST GOT THAT SUPER STAR!!!!

lol awesome congrats!

I got something good too - the red wrestling shoes!! So you can add that to the catalog-able items (along with those hats mentioned earlier too)

Yeah I think it would be smart for each individual to be responsible for one set or something. I'm not sure how we want to deal with money stuffs. I'm not too worried about as long as I can catalogue items in return, since it all kinda works out in the end. Looking forward to that big list o' furni!

I could prob meet over the next couple days if some of us want to catalogue some items.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2014, 07:07:50 PM »
Sure. Name it.
It's what I said in the quote. Forgive me for flaking out and not being around for a while!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2014, 12:14:09 AM »
Sure. Name it.
It's what I said in the quote. Forgive me for flaking out and not being around for a while!

Oh man. What a letdown. I was expecting something big. You already mentioned awhile back when I was making lists to distribute that you weren't feeling up to trying to acquire everything for your catalogue and would just assist as you could. You also mentioned you'd be away for awhile from this thread and AC as well so I've expected your participation to be lower these past few weeks. That's why I've subtly not included your name too much when talking about meet-ups since I chalked your participation up to joining when you are interested in doing so. Thus, as far as I'm concerned, I haven't had to do anything to make up that favor yet.

Hey Stratos, I'm just running out to get a pizza. When I get back I'm free to meet up for awhile if you are also. Post in the thread when you get a chance and let me know.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2014, 01:10:06 AM »
I'm gonna grab a bite in a bit and I'll hop on after that.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2014, 01:53:36 AM »
Oh ho! I checked the boards 5 minutes before you posted and since I didn't see an answer, I went and watched the latest Arrow episode. Just finished and thought I'd check back in.

As it stands, it is too late for me now. Basically, just thinking about it, all I really need to do is have my gates open and you can come in and do what you need to do. If you can name a time you think you'll be on, I'll just have my gates open and leave the game running for you.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
Too bad we missed each other. I was out late anyways. Took me nearly 30 mins to go through the line at Taco Bell. I don't know if it is related but all of the Taco Bells I have gone to in the region have been lengthening their service times. If it were one or two I would attribute it to random call-offs or the various staff turnovers. But EVERY one at every time of their hours of operation are noticeably slower. In afternoon, evening and late night. I have a theory as to why (potential spikes in min wage/health care requirements causing companies to cut back staffing). But it sucks for those looking for a quick bite to eat.

After that I just felt too tuckered out to focus on playing.

We could try to shoot for tonight but I may not have much time. We can always shoot for the weekend. I got one or two good ones before the changes in staffing preventing me from playing frequently.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2014, 06:59:57 PM »
Well, tonight is open for me. Saturday I have things in the morning, afternoon and evening so I'd only be able to pop in here and there. Sunday may be the better time. But if you think you can take 30 minutes at some point tonight, like I say, just name the time and I'll have my town open and ready for you to visit at that time.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2014, 08:53:14 PM »

Hey so I realize this is a bit last minute so ya’ll might not be able to, but I’ve left two piles of items for cataloguing outside my train station. I’ve got stuff for Khush and Phil but really anyone who needs them can come and catalogue. I’ll leave my gate open while I go make supper so I may not respond.

And this probably goes without saying since most of you guys have been doing this for awhile, but please don't take the items? Catalogue them by picking them up and dropping them back on the ground for the next person :)

My FC: 1075-0983-1401
(Thyme of Scarboro)

KHUSH
Beret
Blue Nightcap
Viking Helmet
Warbonnet
White Cap
Red Wrestling shoes
Alpine chair, closet, shelf, sofa
Polka-dot bed
minimalist vanity
ranch flooring

PHIL
Astro series (13 pieces)

Hologram Machine
Space Captain's Seat
Large Space Console
Crew's Monitor
(I don’t need these, so you can keep them. I wouldn’t mind like $10,000 if you can though, since they were kinda pricey!)

——
I also have the orderable Nintendo Zone/Best Buy stuff (as in you can catalogue then order from T&T):
Raccoon Wall Clock
Cat Tower
Rolling Suitcase
Double Neck Guitar
Slushie machine

I also missed the pumpkin pie again. i might try to get the afternoon tea set this weekend. Dunno if either of those are orderable through the T&T catalogue though

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2014, 10:52:53 PM »
Should have checked in sooner. Too bad I missed ya. Although now that I've input your FC code, I see you playing AC at the moment so maybe we can still meet up. Must say that your name and mii were not what I was expecting when I entered in your FC. Ha ha ha!

Also, neither the Pumpkin Pie nor the Afternoon Tea Set are orderable through the catalogue.

Offline Dan Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 18, 2014, 01:14:09 PM »
Should have checked in sooner. Too bad I missed ya. Although now that I've input your FC code, I see you playing AC at the moment so maybe we can still meet up. Must say that your name and mii were not what I was expecting when I entered in your FC. Ha ha ha!

Also, neither the Pumpkin Pie nor the Afternoon Tea Set are orderable through the catalogue.

LOL yeah that seems to happens a lot for some reason  :P:   On the other hand, I was surprised that your mii actually looks like your avatar! I've considered asking about changing my user name, but only because there seem to be a lot of "dan"s here. dan laser is a game boy game.

Yeah no probs, I forgot I had left it on so it was open for quite a while. I don’t think I’ll have time today either, but probably will be available tomorrow.

Thats too bad the pie and tea set can't be ordered tho.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 19, 2014, 07:29:56 PM »
Yeah, I tried to keep my Mii the same as my avatar because I feel that is the image I am best associated with.

I'm just about to have supper and watch a movie but after that I'm free to meet anytime this evening. So, I'll check back in here in a couple hours and if anyone else can meet up tonight, post in here and let me know along with the time you'd be available.

Also, Oblivion, are you still looking to trade some turnips?

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #298 on: January 19, 2014, 09:26:45 PM »
I already have the:

Exotic series:

Bed
Bench
Chest
Lamp
Screen
Table
Wall Shelf
Wardrobe

Astro:

Clock
TV

Mush:
I need them all. I really want this. D:

As for the Star Trek-like theme I already have the Hologram Machine.

Mr. Krush, I have those Jingle items still if you'd like them.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 19, 2014, 09:34:59 PM »
I do. Is there a time you'd like to meet up?