Author Topic: The Animal Crossing Trading League: Badge Quest! 4 Gold Badges Still to Acquire.  (Read 217174 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: Brotherhood of the traveling furniture.
« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2014, 08:08:29 PM »
For fruit? Nothing.

EDIT: Oh wait! Did you play on New Year's Eve? And if so, did you get the Green or Red New Year's Hat? Because I would take one of those. Crazy Redd would only sell the Blue and Yellow in my town. Ending and starting the game over a couple times wouldn't make them available so now I've got to hunt them down from someone else. If you don't have them, no big deal. I'll still give you an apple. Just occurred to me to ask about the hats.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 08:13:53 PM by Khushrenada »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2014, 10:26:30 PM »
I hadn't had the game yet, but my girlfriend had plaed on that day. I'll ask if she has it. Could I get your FC? Mine is 4682 8455 6750.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2014, 12:48:44 AM »
0559-6832-7473.

I've added you.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »
Time for me to call in that favour, Khushrenada.

I can't think of any game thing you can help me with. I'm a spacey person, so maybe you can just not hold it against me if I flake out in the future as your way of repaying the favour.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2014, 05:21:05 PM »
Sure. Name it.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2014, 06:49:35 PM »
I'll have to add your code when I get a chance, Oblivion. Like Khush said, we are loaded with the goodies if you want the hookup. I'll start saving fossils again if you'd like. I also have plenty of extra Fortune Cookie items.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2014, 03:08:53 AM »
Okay, cool. Thanks everyone. Sorry Khush, she didn't get one. SHe had a Green Hat and sold it.

What's the turnip prices today? Mine is 85 bells.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:31:38 PM by Oblivion »

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2014, 08:17:41 PM »
Wow you guys are PRO! I’ve been trying to complete my catalogue as well but I’m nowhere near finished. I mostly use some AC NL iOS app and moridb.com to keep track of things. It’s probably too late to help out, and I feel kinda bad trying to jump in at this point, but here is what I have:

Completed Furniture series:
Alpine
Astro
Exotic
Minimalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Regal
Rococo
Polka-Dot
Sleek
Spooky

Also have lots of sets complete (zen, patchwork, pine, etc).

Hats

Bear Cap
Beret
Blue Nightcap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat
Braided Wig
Diver's Hood
Grandpa Hat
Headkerchief
Kintaro Wig
Ogre's Wig
Racing Helmet
Stagehand Hat
Student Cap
Topknot Wig
Viking Helmet
Warbonnet
White Cap

And of course, if anyone gets an extra Super Star, it is the last Fortune Cookie item I need. Hasn't helped that most of December, Nooklings hasn't sold many cookies in place of glow sticks and wands.

Oh that reminds me, I still need to add the Jingle Bed, Jingle Clock and Jingle Piano to my catalogue.

I've bolded everything I have in my catalogue so I can order them if you want? I'll have to double check the Super Star, though. No one I know has a Jingle Clock  :-\

How difficult is the whole duping thing? I'd love the 7-11 DLC...

Is anyone having success with the Snowman Bingo?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:19:20 PM by Dan Laser »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2014, 10:58:14 PM »
Hey, the club is starting to expand. Awesome! Welcome Dan! There's no time limit for when you can join so don't feel bad. Oblivion just showed up also.

On that point, the highest I've seen my turnip prices is 108 but I haven't followed them since I made all the bells I needed. At least for now. However, I've also had a random Stalk Market this week so prices wouldn't get that high. As it is, I'm behind in the game and currently playing last Friday the 10th and trying to finally catch back up to real time. This is the closest I've been in awhile so yay me. When I finally get to Monday of this week, I'll see what kind of market I'm looking at and let you know if I can help you out. Since I don't have any turnips to worry about, I may be able to travel through the days sooner and find a good price for you.

Now back to Dan. I have ways of tracking down a Jingle Clock like I did the 7-11 set so if no else in the group has it, I'll see if I can't scrounge one up. But I like that you are here to help. As for duping, I really have no idea how hard or easy it is. There's some instructions for it on Youtube so maybe you or I can look it up and figure out how to do it. I wouldn't mind learning it actually because I'd like to make a couple extra pieces for this set and make it look like a real store in my basement. The only thing is I am missing the Clerk's Shirt so it isn't as complete as I first thought.

As for Snowman Bingo, that thing is driving me nuts as I've shown in my Miiverse posts. What I've been doing is just making Snowmen everyday so that I have 4 numbers each day to try and speed things along. I worry that by the time I've finished getting the bingo items, I'll have run out of time for the snowboy and snowtyke items. Currently, I have 4 Snowman items. They are the Curling Stone, Lift Chair, Ski Rack and Slalom Gate. That still leaves 6 items: Bobsled, Snow Machine, Snowboard, Snowmobile, Ski Slope Wall and Ski Slope Floor. My current bingo card has a row where I just need one more number for Bingo so I'm close to halfway done provided I get that number without having to wait a few days as other numbers come up instead.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »
Some other info:

The hat list is out of date. These are the hats I still need. Bolded ones are hats you say you can offer. Striked out hats are ones I've acquired. The rest are still being hunted.

Bear Cap
Beret
Blue Nightcap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat
Braided Wig

Diver's Hood
Grandpa Hat
Headkerchief
Kintaro Wig
Ogre's Wig
Racing Helmet
Stagehand Hat
Student Cap
Topknot Wig
Viking Helmet
Warbonnet
White Cap

I've recently acquired a few of the ones you can provide but I'd be more than happy to acquire the remaining 5 and I can let you acquire the Student Cap which I just bought today so we both get closer.

As for a few other things, the Super Star cannot be ordered. It has to come from a Fortune Cookie. Since I started keeping my Nintendo items in case Oblivion wants them, I've already acquired 2 Pipes, Triple Bananas, Triple Red Shells and Firebars out of about 22 purchases. When I am going to get the bloody star?!?!?!? Aaarrggghhhhh! I just hate how this game will not help you out sometimes. But I did get some Varia Suit Pants. I thought Pokepal148 might have ben looking for them at one time so if he still needs them, I've got them.

As for Stationary, I just need to acquire the Camouflage and Cloudy Paper and that is complete. I need the Red Wrestling Shoes and the Kicks store is complete.

I need the Blue, Cheese, Manor, Maze and Tea-room Wallpaper and the Kitchen Tile (not Kitchen Flooring) Mosaic Tile, Ranch Flooring and Stripe Carpet to finish with the Nookling's Shop offerings of interior decortation.

I mentioned earlier that I thought clothing might be the hard thing to conquer. Well, now I'm thinking it might be Saharah and her decorations. I've had her decorate me place 3 times while I've been catching up and everytime so just puts up Nookling stuff I already have. Why won't she provide her own special decorations? I mean, really. On my last try, I even removed every item from the room and had it completely bare with the common wall and floor inside and I still got some Nookling items. I'll get you yet, you soup-smelling Saharah!

I just did a quick tally of my catalogue and I'm still looking for 868 items for it not including DLC which puts me at 69.67% complete.

Breaking the catalogue sections down, I have:

Furniture - 331 pieces left
Wallpaper - 43 pieces left (23 are Saharah items)
Flooring - 40 pieces left (20 are Saharah items)

Clothing - 377 items left

Stationary - 2 items left

Songs - 19 left

Gyroids - 56 left

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2014, 11:31:07 PM »
Finally, it should be noted that of the remaining 868 items, 162 are Gracie Items, 24 are Island/Club Tortimer items, the 43 Saharah items already mentioned, and 173 special items like holiday items, snowboy items, Sloppy set, tournament items, etc. Subtract those along with the 56 Gyroids since they are also unorderable from a catalogue and that leaves about 410 items that can be ordered from one's one catalogue or the HHA Showcase. So, it means I'm winding down a bit in what I need from the shops and the special rare items are going to be the big hold-up now for finishing the catalogue. I just need to complete 1 more Gracie Fashion Check so hopefully she shows up soon and I can finally unlock that part of the game which will help.

Not sure what is up with Crazy Redd or Katrina but neither of them have showed up in my village for two weeks which is rather annoying as I'm trying to finish my museum's artwork and open up the Fortune Telling Shop. But this just gives you an idea of some of the obsessive craziness I've been displaying with this game.

Finally, I would really, really, really like you to come by soon Stratos to take away your 10,000,000 or so bells and catalogue my stuff. I'm thinking I've got like 300 items lying on my ground and I'm actually starting to wonder what I'm going to do with it all and will have to spend a day getting it all organized when you have gone through it. So, the sooner I can start that task the better.

Rah, rah, Animal Crossing!

Offline Oblivion

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2014, 12:43:04 AM »
Really? 108? My second day playing I saw it at 145... I wonder if that was a one of thing.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2014, 01:29:01 AM »
Hi everyone. I'd love to catalog series and themes. I'll post a list later on, if that's okay!  :)
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2014, 02:11:26 AM »
Really? 108? My second day playing I saw it at 145... I wonder if that was a one of thing.

Well, like I say, I wasn't watching the turnip prices that closely once I saw it was a random price market and that I wasn't missing out on a large spike market, I'd just sporadically ask about them.

Couple things about turnip prices you need to know. There are two prices everyday. There is one from 9:00 am - Noon and then another price from Noon - 11:00 pm. Therefore, you need to be checking in twice a day to see what the price is and that means there will be 12 different prices offered in a week. The other important thing is to see what your Monday morning (9:00 am - Noon) price is as that can give you a good hint as to what kind of price you may see in the week and whether you need to wait through the week for a good price or sell as soon as you see a so-so price. A lot of times the most you may sell your turnips for is between 130 - 150 bells each. On some occasions, you can get between 150 - 190 bells each and on special rare occasions, you can get a price between 200 - 600 bells each and that is when the Stalk Market pays off. And then there is also the rare occasion where if you don't sell off your turnips right away on the Monday morning price, every price thereafter will keep decreasing giving you a big loss. There is risk in turnips.

Did you check the Monday morning price? Do you know what it is/was? When was the 145 bell offered?

As for Phil, not a problem. Just like Dan, you are more than welcome to join and let us know what you are after. Hopefully we can assist you and you can assist us. Since themes and sets seem to be what a lot of people are currently after, I'll go through my list of items and see what I have and we can start sharing lists of what we want and can provide. I know I've got quite a few sets/themes where I'm just missing 1 piece so maybe someone else has can provide that missing piece. I'm just off to bed at that moment but I'll go through my spreadsheet tomorrow and post my info in here so stay tuned to this thread.

By the way, would you happen to have a Jingle Clock, Phil?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2014, 12:38:44 PM »
As mentioned, here is a rundown of what I can provide in the different Furniture series for your catalogue. In most cases, I have everything but one or two pieces and will often just mention the piece I am missing for the sake of brevity. Here we go:

Alpine Series - Missing the Chair, Closet, Shelf and Sofa

Astro Series - Complete

Balloon Series - Complete

Blue Series - Missing the Bench, Dresser and Wallpaper

Cabana Series - Missing the Bed, Bookcase, Vanity, Wall Radio, Wallpaper and Flooring

Cabin Series - Missing the Table

Card Series - From Gracie's Store. No items acquired of it.

Classic Series - Complete

Creepy Series - Complete

(E)gg Series - No items. Available at Easter.

Exotic Series - Complete

Golden Series - Missing the Closet, Screen, Wall Torch and Flooring. I have an extra Bed and Wallpaper for it though.

Gorgeous Series - I have the Chest and Sofa and an extra Sofa from passing some Gracie Fashion Checks. Nothing else acquired yet.

Gracie Series - From Gracie's Shop. No items acquired.

Green Series - Complete

Harvest Series - Complete

Ice Series - Complete. I have an extra Ice Table also

Jingle Series - Missing the Bed, Clock and Piano

Kiddie Series - Missing the Clock

Lovely Series - Complete

Mermaid Series - Complete

Minimalist Series - Missing the Vanity

Modern Series - Missing the Wardrobe

Modern Wood Series - Complete

Mush Series - Complete

Pave Series - No items. Available at Festivale

Polka-Dot Series - Missing Bed

Princess Series - From Gracie's Store. No items acquired

Ranch Series - Missing the Armchair, Bed and Flooring

Regal Series - Complete

Robo Series - Missing the Chair, Dresser, Lamp, Stereo and Table.

Rococo Series - Complete

Sleek Series - Complete

Sloppy Series - Only Sloppy Sofa acquired so far

Snowman Series - No items acquired

Spooky Series - Complete

Stripe Series - Missing the Bathroom Sink, Closet, Dresser, Lamo, Sofa, Table, TV and Flooring. I've only acquired the Bed, Chair, Clock, Shelf and Wallpaper.

Sweets Series - From Gracie's Store. Thanks to Stratos, I have the Boockase, Dresser, Player and Sofa. Missing all other items.

Some other sets and items of note:

Bingo/Ski Series - As mentioned before, I have the Curling Stone, Lift Chair, Ski Rack and Slalom Gate. Missing: Bobsled, Snow Machine, Snowboard, Snowmobile, Ski Slope Wall and Ski Slope Floor.

Nintendo Items - Have all but the Super Star

Savings/Post Office - All items acquired

Pascal Items - Have acquired all items

Brewster Items - Have acquired all items

Gulliver Items - Missing Gaudi's Lizard and Matryoshka

Katie Items - Missing the Digital Photo Frame and Toy Camera

Campers - Need the Smoker, Stewpot, Backpack and Sleeping Bag

Nat - Missing all items except Cicada Stereo and Gold Bug Trophy

Chip - Have the Crab Clock, Dab Table, Football-Fish Lamp, Sea-Anemone Bed, Squid Chair, Marine Pop Floor and Gold Fish Trophy. I have extras of a few of these pieces as well. Still require the Marine Pop Wall, Bronze Fish Trophy, Flounder Table, JellyFish Lamp, Octopus Chair, Puffer-Fish TV, Red Snapper Chair and Silver Fish Trophy. So maybe if someone has extra of those, a trade could be made.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
Yeah, I need to get rolling again. I haven't had a major play session since our last bell heist. I think I bought more turnips too so I need to roll back the clock. So I have a chance to get the new years and other snow items.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2014, 01:15:16 PM »
If you do go back to New Year's Eve, I'm looking for the Red and Green New Year's Cap so if you can get those that would be great. As well, I am looking for the Twelve Grape Plate. From my info, I expected it to be a North America item and Isabelle is supposed to give it to you on New Year's Eve but she just gave me sparkling cidar. Apparently, if you go into system settings and change the language to Spanish and then talk to Isabelle, you will get the Twelve Grape Plate. You have to do that before getting an item from her. I tried after getting the Sparkling Cidar and she wouldn't hand it over.

If you only want the snow items for your catalogue, I can help you out there. If you want to own them yourself, then you've got a bit of work ahead of you rolling snowballs.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »
I thought you said you might not get them all so I was just planning to catch the ones you miss.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2014, 01:35:31 PM »
Yeah, that sounds good. The snowballs stop appearing around Feb. 14 so I've only got about a month and with the way Bingo is going, I see myself running out of time. I'll stay on the Bingo bandwagon. If you want to try and get the snowtyke items first as they require a bit more work, then work on the snowboy items, then hopefully I can finish Bingo soon enough to join in getting the Snowboy items and we sort of meet in the middle there.

I have one snowtyke item. Here are the others that I'm looking for and how to acquire them:

Snow Bunny - Two of the other three types of snowpeople are well-balanced

Small Igloo - One of the other three types of snowpeople are well-balanced

Sleigh - Only the Snowtyke is well-balanced

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2014, 01:54:55 PM »
I think I do have all of the Jingle series, and if I remember correctly I can purchase them from my catalog...

I'm going to play right now to do odds and ends around town (mayoral duties and all!), and to check to see what I'm missing. :)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2014, 02:00:02 PM »
I thought you couldn't order seasonal items from the catalogue?
My Game Collection

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:19 PM »
I was able to buy the Jingle Clock and Piano from the catalog. I also got the modern wardrobe, minimalist vanity and kiddie clock from it, too. I also have a snowmobile in my closet.

I'd love to catalog the Exotic, Astro, and Mush series. Also want the hologram machine, space captain's seat, crew member's seat, space console, large space console, captain's monitor, crew's monitor, and spherical radar. Just naming off everything.

Finally, I'm looking for all letter jackets.

You need not allow me to catalog all of that, as that's a lot of stuff!  :Q
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:22:09 PM by Phil »

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2014, 02:21:03 PM »
Some you can and some you can. Spooky, Harvest and Jingle you can order from the catalogue once acquiring. Creepy, Festivale and (e)gg you can not. It just depends.
EDIT: Curse you Crimm and your (e)gg into seed filter!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:01:48 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
That's good to know. I was hoarding my pumpkin wall lights as I like them and was afraid I could not get them again until next year. Now I can dump it all until I need them again.
My Game Collection

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2014, 05:58:05 PM »
Alright! Sorry I haven't responded sooner. Was hit with a wave of stuff to do and barely had any time to even play or log on these boards.

But, I have a couple moments now.

So, Phil, thanks for getting those items ready. That's awesome. We'll have to swap Friend Codes. Mine is listed a few posts up and I'm assuming the code in your signature is current and correct. If not, let me know.

As for what you are looking for. The Mush series is no problem to provide. I've got that all on display so I can have that ready anytime. The exotic and astro series is not one I was using. I can order in the pieces from my catalogue but I can only do 5 a day so it will take a moment to bring it in. However, maybe you already have some items and just need others. If you can let me know if there is anything you don't need from those series to speed up the purchasing, please mention what that would be.

Also, should we be talking about payment and reimbursment? If you are buying items from your catalogue for me and I'm buying items from my catalogue for you, should we be paying the other person for the items requested?

What do you mean by letter jackets? I'm looking through the clothing lists and I'm not seeing anything that says letter jacket.

As for the rest, it's 50/50:

Hologram Machine - Don't Have
Space Captain's Chair - Don't Have
Crew Member's Seat - Can Provide
Space Console - Can Provide
Large Space Console - Don't Have
Captain's Moniter - Can Provide
Crew's Moniter - Don't Have
Spherical Radar - Can Provide

At least it's a start. But I've been searching for those items for awhile now myself. Just the way it goes in AC.