Author Topic: AntiSec Hacking group leaks 1 million Apple user IDs  (Read 19000 times)

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: AntiSec Hacking group leaks 1 million Apple user IDs
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2012, 11:01:45 PM »
Are you shocked that a group of people who exist to break the law would lie about where they get their stuff?
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2012, 09:17:58 AM »
From Wired:
Blue Toad, a developer of applications for magazine publishers and others, acknowledged to NBC that there is a “98 percent correlation between” the dataset of nearly 1 million Apple UDID’s released by AntiSec and a database of UDIDs that Blue Toad maintains. The company’s CEO said that their database had been hacked “in the past two weeks,” which differs from the timeline during which AntiSec claims it obtained the data last March.

Blue Toad did not rule out the possibility, however, that AntiSec was telling the truth when it said it stole the data from the laptop of an FBI agent.

Blue Toad CEO Paul DeHart told NBC that it was possible that “the data stolen from his company’s servers was shared with others, and eventually made its way onto an FBI computer.”

I'm waiting for what anonymous has to say about it.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:32 AM »
I remember hearing that voice call on The Tonight Show. That is a good reason why movie theatres should not serve alcohol.

Alcohol had nothing to do with it, the woman is just a Texan.

"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2012, 11:06:15 AM »
98 percent correlation?

Shouldn't it be 100%?
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Louieturkey

• Terrifying fantasies
  • Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
And if someone is in an accident during that brief window of time you are in a theater it isn't likely to make much difference in the scheme of things. What could you do in 2 hours that would have made a difference? Emergency services via 911 could make a difference within that time, but you could not.
You obviously do not have children.  There are certain rules in place (mainly to prevent the hospital from being successfully sued) that make it so a hospital does not operate on a minor without at least one parent's permission.  In the event that they need to do surgery to save the child's life, they will do it without the need of the permission. But if the surgery is instead to save an arm or a leg or something like that which isn't life threatening, they will wait to get the parent permission.  If the surgery is time sensitive and the arm will be lost if the two hours that go by mean the difference between the child keeping his arm or losing it, I'd rather not find out after the movie that if I had known during the movie, I could have saved my son's arm.

Extreme situation, but children get injured all the time and without the parents' permission, time sensitive procedures would never get done.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:20 AM »
Are you shocked that a group of people who exist to break the law would lie about where they get their stuff?

There are times when the people who break the law are more honest than the people who enforce the law, or the ones who made the law.
is your sanity...

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2012, 12:27:45 PM »

There are times when the people who break the law are more honest than the people who enforce the law, or the ones who made the law.

It sure doesn't take much to be less corrupt than the lawmakers and their enforcers.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality