Author Topic: Please provide me with info on Animal Crossing!!!  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Sean White

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Please provide me with info on Animal Crossing!!!
« on: May 10, 2003, 02:51:42 AM »
Please, does anybody know if Animal Crossing will ever hit Europe? The more I read about it in the forums, the more I know that I ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS GAME. Please can someone tell me before I have to go out and buy a freeloader and import the game.

With sincerely kudos to anyone who can help me!!!!!

-A desperate poor guy in Denmark.
"..I get to fly in your spaceship!!..."

Offline Nsider

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2003, 11:41:45 PM »
Well more than likely it will be released in Europe. Just be patient! Most games in the USA get to be released in Europe just a heck of alot later than every one else!!! But Europe also gets added features some of the time as well! Just be thankful you aren't Austrailia!!! They just got Metroid Prime!!!

Greggory M.
The otehr consoles are cheating! Look who has the most amount of best selling games!!! NINTENDO! Look who's in 3rd place! NINTENDO! WTF!!! It makes no sense!

Offline K-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 06:40:03 AM »
Well live in Australia and many magazines here say that Animal Crossing will never hit Australia, but if a sequal is made, it might hit Australia. So if that is any news I don't know. But anyways I won't be getting it but I wanted it... lol.
Australia -4- Life

i know who you are...
...the leader of my soul...
...you can't kill me...
...im immortal!!!

Offline Okiva77

• View Profile
RE: Please provide me with info on Animal Crossing!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2003, 07:36:27 PM »
i believe i read that the Animal Crossing in release now will not be released in Europe or Australia because of the difference in holidays and whatnot. For some reason though it will be released in Japan. Evidently they have a version that does not feature stuff like certain items, events, or an eReader option.
The sequel though I'm willing to bet will be released everywhere come 2004.
That's my 2 cents!
AC info
Town:Zanzibar
Character:Johnny

"i'm walking through the desert, and i am not frightened
although it's hot.
i have all that i requested, and
i do not want what i haven't got."

(god bless you, sinead)

Offline Cooleio_Dude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2003, 03:47:33 AM »
Animal Crossing is an awsome game. But it can get boring after a while. I mean u get money and buy stuff with it. and the stuff in the store doesnt change until the next day. so when u are done with getting everything it can get kinda boring.

Its still a very fun game and all dont get me wrong! Especially when its a holiday in Animal Crossing. Its super fun when its your birthday. LOL all the little animals come and give you presents and your parents send you a birthday cake. Of course a walrus ate mine! LOL!

You could always import if you really wanted that game badly.

I would.

Offline 220man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2003, 04:08:43 PM »
In Super Smash Brothers Melee there are tropies of Animal Crossing ppl aren't there?  Mr. Resetii, Totekeke, that wierd looking racoon thingy mo bob. I'm pretty sure that a game that wierd must come to Europe (no offence). It's looking kinda wierd in the mags that I'm reading. I dont think I'll get it but the previews says it's fun and cool etc etc etc.
I'm physchic. If I wanted your opinion I would have told you what it was.

Offline Princess_Zelda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2003, 03:38:16 PM »
I think the games cute.  It has little animals that live by you and ur a human (boy or girl ur choice) It's not a weird game! Try it for yourself rent it and you'd know what I'm talking about..
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.