Author Topic: The Fast Food Thread - Would You Like Posts With That?  (Read 62097 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Tom Nook - Like a Boss!
  • Score: -9661
    • View Profile
Re: The Fast Food Thread - Would You Like Posts With That?
« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2019, 08:41:19 PM »
My favorite chicken sandwich is called the Santa Fe chicken sandwich and it has roasted poblanos and honey cream cheese.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• by day. BlackNWild by night!
  • Score: 403
    • View Profile
Re: The Fast Food Thread - Would You Like Posts With That?
« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2019, 08:54:40 PM »
I tried the Popeye’s chicken sandwich last night. It’s... a chicken sandwich. I tried not to get caught up in the hype. This thing made headlines by selling out everywhere and apparently someone was fatally stabbed for cutting in line the other day. It’s fine for what it is. I’d order it again even if I wouldn’t go out of my way to do so. May be a little greasy, but that’s to be expected from deep fried chicken at a fast food joint.
You know the Popeye's Chicken Sandwich stabbing, I almost feel like Popeye's is happy for the negative news.  I mean how many people are thinking, damn I need to try that sandwich if people are willing to stab someone for it.  But the truth is, there is NO WAY, that stabbing happened ONLY because two adults wanted a Chicken sandwich.  It's a CHICKEN SANDWICH, from a fast food place.  Adrock's review sounds exactly like what I would expect. 

I guess you guys didn't see my post in the Funhouse the other day....
https://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=29635.msg960541#msg960541

and then you'll laugh at my post on IG/Snap from later that same day... or the next day.
(i'll have to upload the pics later)