Author Topic: KyTim89 Now Likes the Xbox 360  (Read 7363 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
KyTim89 Now Likes the Xbox 360
« on: September 24, 2010, 03:12:35 AM »
A friend of his bought the new 360 slim and he knows that he is notorious for hating on the xbox brand, but that system looks really nice. He prefers to stay with Nintendo and Sony, but if he could afford it, he would buy it just play Gears of War, Fable and Reach.

He really likes the aesthics of the 360 slim and hopes Nintendo incorparates something similar with the wii 2. He means he likes the button layout and functionality and pretty much everything about the system.

Yhe biggest question that he has is will Nintendo allow an internal hard drive to be used with the wii 2? He likes the little compartment for the 360 slim and wishes to see it for the wii2. Of course, Nintendo might allow the option, but require that the consumer buy the hard drive from other sources and plug it into the wii 2 console.

He attributes most of his malice for the machine to the RROD.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: KyTim89 Now Likes the Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 10:54:21 AM »
lmao, even the Yhe typo!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »
Wow this is big news.  You should cover this in your next podcast.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:41:19 PM »
A friend of his bought the new 360 slim and he knows that he is notorious for hating on the xbox brand, but that system looks really nice. He prefers to stay with Nintendo and Sony, but if he could afford it, he would buy it just play Gears of War, Fable and Reach.

Brilliant.  I would applaud you if I hadn't just smited you a few minutes ago.

Also brilliant.  And since I haven't smited you lately, you get applauded!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »

Brilliant.  I would applaud you if I hadn't just smited you a few minutes ago.

Also brilliant.  And since I haven't smited you lately, you get applauded!

You should have told me this in the Karma thread.  You're way off topic.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
You can change a smite to an applaud (or vice versa) simply by clicking the "applaud" button. You just can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours (sic).

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »
All I was saying is that I like the aesthics of the 360 slim, that is all. Also, I think Vudu hates me for some reason because he is always smiting me.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 08:48:39 PM »
I haven't smited you in days.  DAYS
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 01:24:48 AM »
I ought to smite you for not smiting him.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 12:13:49 AM »

Are you suggesting Kytim is 18 Days?  I wonder whatever happened to... her.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 12:34:58 AM »

Are you suggesting Kytim is 18 Days?  I wonder whatever happened to... her.

Her?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 01:25:28 AM »
She had a penis though.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 10:02:02 AM »
When we switched to the new forum software the ban list was reset, so he went back to using his old name.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »
i thought rabicle was 18 days
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »
so.. Kytim IS a joke account?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 09:17:47 PM »
Quite possibly.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 09:22:14 PM »

Well, I've been saying for a while now that I suspect that Kytim is Pro, given how much he's suddenly been posting since E3 (which is when Pro had his little extra bout of insanity and suddenly vanished).

It's just a little convenient.   ;)
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 10:42:43 PM »

Well, I've been saying for a while now that I suspect that Kytim is Pro, given how much he's suddenly been posting since E3 (which is when Pro had his little extra bout of insanity and suddenly vanished).

It's just a little convenient.   ;)

I have been on this forum since January of 2010 and who is Pro? What happened to Ningirlhuggles?

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 10:45:02 PM »
I have been on this forum since January of 2010 and who is Pro? What happened to Ningirlhuggles?

Heh, nice contradiction there (considering I am right now playing Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations): "Who is Pro?" followed by "What happened to Ningirlhuggles?"  You wouldn't put the two together like that if you didn't already know they were the same person.   :cool;

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 10:48:44 PM »

Heh, nice contradiction there (considering I am right now playing Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations): "Who is Pro?" followed by "What happened to Ningirlhuggles?"  You wouldn't put the two together like that if you didn't already know they were the same person.   :cool;

I thought they were different people and I have a strong feeling that this is a conspiracy to kick me off this forum.

Offline broodwars

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 10:52:21 PM »
I thought they were different people and I have a strong feeling that this is a conspiracy to kick me off this forum.

Don't be silly: no one has even suggested throwing you out.  Hey, if you were Pro I'd consider this incarnation to be a definite improvement over his last alt account, so I'd prefer you stayed instead of him returning.

As for who Pro was, he was an extremely pro-Nintendo anti-every platform but Nintendo forum troll that occasionally took on different names over the course of his time here.  He decided to go out on one final "glorious" bit of forum trolling insanity and spammed the Nintendo E3 Press Conference thread while the conference was still going on.  He got a one-day ban and we haven't seen him since.  That's about as nice as I can be about him.  We didn't get along.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 10:54:29 PM by broodwars »

Offline Kytim89

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 12:34:57 AM »

Don't be silly: no one has even suggested throwing you out.  Hey, if you were Pro I'd consider this incarnation to be a definite improvement over his last alt account, so I'd prefer you stayed instead of him returning.

What do you mean?

I am not neccessaily anti-xbox, I just do not like the RROD and other hardware issues plauging the system. This is why I have high hopes for the new slim model.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 02:59:13 AM »
Kytim89 joined six months before E3 and posted plenty before then, if he is an alt of Ningurl69*huggles then he has been working on this for a very long time. In addition to that, both have been online at the same time, meaning he would have to have logged into both accounts at the same time using two computers with different IP addresses. Even he isn't that dedicated.