Author Topic: The ultimate ending to the ultimate game!!!  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Jainmb925

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
The ultimate ending to the ultimate game!!!
« on: April 20, 2003, 11:42:52 PM »
 For ultimate fans of the Link/Zelda Games this is my idea of how the ending of this whole saga should be.  

First off the game should be set sometime after Oot, having to deal with the the force behind the Gannons and the reast of time.  This would occur well after Gannondorf's death, because in my opinion there is a higher power controling the Gannons. Come on lets think about it, a single male born every hundred or so years to an entire race of women.  No explanation what so ever, a big mysery left unsolved!  This would have to do with Zelda's father and his relationship with Gannondorf.  It would explan the past going back to the very beginning and filling in the pot holes on the way.  Seems impossible, well lets think about it!  

The exact chronology of the games as of yet has not been determined, or written in stone.  This is the perfect way to set the story srtaight.  Besides you would not have to link every single game, just those of high importance such as Oot, MM, WW, LA, and LOZ.  The basic idea is that there is an ultimate evil and good in the story that can be traced in all stories.  Not meaning in every game but in this ending that would make it final.  A definite answer to many decade old questions that have never been answered!   For example; Are all these games linked and if so how?, What are the origins of the Gannons and their unusual gender selection?  What is the connection between Link and Zelda and how will it end?  There are many more that can easily be answered.  Link will be older and more advanced, almost like SC2 or SSBM, less teen and more adult as for as apperaence ans skills.  The game itself would start off with Link in trainning and Zelda the happy Queen of Hyrule, and no they are not together! Zelda has been warned about the evil behind the Gannons years ago and informed Link of it.  This evil is something that has pleauged the land for decades and decided to rid the world of the hyrulians and all good itself.  This evil will be traced back to the three goddesses and details on theire origins to try and prevent it.  As Link sets out on this quest he discovers many thing about this new evil, Zelda, and, himself!  There are three bosses that were made to surpress each goddess and did so.  After defeatin these temples the other 75% of the game is revealed, as the goddesses give their powers to you making you even more powerful.  Don't get too excited because you soon find out that without this power you wouldn't last two seconds in the next dungeon.   Each temple has been equiped with an evil spirit hand crafted with a certain specialty to do two things.  Kill you and give this new evil enough time to achieve his goal, which is taking over the world.  Once you eventually beat all the temples you head to Hyrule Castle to save the day, but the fight comes to you in the middle of Hyrule field which is now a waste land that has only certain areas that are safe to travel.  The ultimate boss is non other than the revived spirit of the original Gannon evil, that started the war with Zelda's Dad many, many years ago.  This is the evil spirit of the man before Gannondorf that started the carnage because of a dispute with the former Hyrulian King over his thrown and control of the world.  All skills will have to be used, including a skillful battle apon Epona, which you will have done already in another temple ( yeah an entire temple with epona), all weapons, and new aquired skills.  After the long battle you discover that the Hyrulian King's Spirit was imprisoned and just set it free.  He then goes through a lond talk that tells you everything else needed to know about Hyrule and yourself.  You find out that you and Zelda are siblings and you are the new King of Hyrule! Everyone returns and the story is finally over thanks to you.

In my opinion this is the best way to end the story of Link/Zelda because it covers everything.  All the games that are of great significants to the history and new and inproved characters.  Of course this is not finished but it will be, once I come up with all the details and fill you guys in.  So stay tuned, and feel free to reply

~Unfathomable is the true quantity of my repertoire owed to my cognizance, puissance, and dexterousness~

Offline temjin11

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 06:31:40 PM »
you know how you wanted to know how every 100 years there is a gerudo man born, even though there are only women?

Well, if you read gossip stones, you'll know that once in a while they'll go to the market to find dates.  

Also, anyone know what happened to the gerudos?  did they all turn into bobokins or somethin? Just a thought, cause you can figure out what happened to everything else.
If we could only look at things we could afford we'd all be looking at crap.

Except video games...

Offline Tekkena

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 02:40:24 AM »
Actually temjin11

*spoilers for those who havn't beat Wind Waker

At the end of the game, Ganon reveals that all of his people had died out because of the fell wind from the dessert that killed all of his people. When all of his people died it made him mad and so he brought that wind into Hyrule field
"I am the holder of time, the keeper of evil, and the masters of dragons......."   Tekkena

Offline Lao-tzu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 06:49:33 PM »
He did this, by the way, from what, inside his seal?  (Unsolved mystery #1)

And how did he cause this wind to blow?  (Unsolved mystery #2)

And why did the wind that brought Ganondorf sand and hot bring Hyrule water?  (Unsolved Myserty #3)
Name: Aaron
Town: Hobbiton

Offline Ridley

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2003, 09:05:51 PM »
"He did this, by the way, from what, inside his seal? (Unsolved mystery #1)"

Maybe the seal weakened as the sages died (I don't think they're immortal). It seems in Zelda that when the source of a spell (like the Ganondorf's curses) dies, the spell dies.

"And how did he cause this wind to blow? (Unsolved mystery #2)"

Probably the same kind of magic he used to create that big storm in the game.

No idea about the third one though.
If the graphics are bad, I'll ignore them.
If the style's been used before, I won't care. I don't get sick of styles.
If the story is weak, I'll make up my own.
I only care about gameplay.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2003, 12:23:47 PM »
Ganondorf was a gerudo, so he lived in the desert.  Life in the desert was tough compared to Hyrulian life.  Besides, I think the wind was just a metaphor.

I don't agree with your version of the ultimate ending (especially a whole temple with Epona.  Pain in the butt, there), but whatever floats your King of the Red Lions (a pathetic attempt at stupid humor, I know).  I think the Zelda series goes a lot deeper than that.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Whichone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2003, 07:00:30 PM »
Il try to answer all questions given the very limited info given at the end of the game.

First of all he didn't say that the wind killed his people, they feared it, but they may have been alive until the flood, when he sais coveted, the word coveted means he had respect for it, he wanted it ardently, according to Websters. From this we can deduce that he liked the Hyrulian winds since they did not bring death, but life. So this story about wind killing his people and thats the root of his anger is balony.

"And why did the wind that brought Ganondorf sand and hot bring Hyrule water?"
Theres no reason to answer your two previous questions since the wind didnt kill his people or anything. Ganondorf lived in a desert. A desert is a harsh climate, if a wind blows theres nothing to slow it down and it can spread heat through spaces fast, at night the desert can drop to freezing temperatures very quickly, im guessing the wind pierced thier homes and chilled them. Hyrule is a diff. atmosphere, its a fertile field country. The temperature seems stable and since its the land the gods made i doubt the wind would be bad there, its pleasant actually id guess.

Also the gods came down and flooded Hyrule to stop (try) Ganon after he broke free again, GANON WAS NOT SEALED UP, since he couldnt take over Hyrule I guess he was just waiting until Zelda and Link came along so he could steal thier crests.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 04:11:25 PM »
Spoilers, just in case. . .
Exactly, the wind is just a metaphor. . . life in Hyrule was relatively easy and enjoyable compared to a desert life, and Ganondorf envied this.  He used the wind as a metaphor for death and destruction (all he ever had in life), and that's why he said what he said when he died.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>