Author Topic: E3 gc games  (Read 2924 times)

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« on: April 20, 2003, 05:29:22 PM »
according to my sources

3DO

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Jacked, SRS.

Blizzard

Starcraft: Ghost.

Capcom

Dead Phoenix, Killer 7, Product Number 0.3, Resident Evil 4, Viewtiful Joe, Surprise Title.

Electronic Arts

Madden NFL 2004, NASCAR Thunder 2004, NCAA College Football 2004.

Midway

ESPionage, SpyHunter 2, NFL Blitz: Pro, NHL Hitz: Pro.

Namco

Baten Kaitos, I-Ninja, R: Racing Evolution, Soul Calibur II, Tales of Symphonia.

Nintendo

F-Zero GC, "Game Zero", Kirby's Air Ride, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Pikmin 2, Pokèmon, Unannounced Silicon Knights Title, Star Fox Armada.

SEGA

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, Sonic Adventure DX.

THQ

Disney's Pixar Finding Nemo, Tak and the Power of Juju, Sphinx and the Shadow of Set, WWE Wrestlemania XIX.

Ubi Soft

Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time and XIII. Far Cry, Beyond Good & Evil and Uru: Ages Beyond Myst will all be there aswell but no platform has been confirmed.

Acclaim

Alias, Gladiator Sword Of Vengeance, NBA Jam, Summer Heat Beach Volleyball, Speed Kings, SX Superstar, Urban Freestyle Street Soccer and XGRA: Extreme-G Racing Association.

hopefully there are some more suprises....
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2003, 06:14:44 PM »
The biggest game at E3 this year is easily gonna be Mario Kart. Or maybe Pokemon. Arg i dont know what to look forward to anymore... surprises! YAY!

Offline popkorn1

• View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2003, 06:29:44 PM »
am i the only one who feels bored by nintendo's e3 lineup?  unless there are some huge surprises, it seems like its going to be a depressing event to me, at least.

Offline VideoGamerX

• View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2003, 06:34:19 PM »
There's no Mario or Zelda in there. I guess that's the reason.

F-Zero, Mario Kart, and Star Fox Armada are definitely top notch titles in my opinion.

I'm interested to see what "Game Zero" is going to be. I hope it's a somewhat mature title.

I hope Konami has something to show on the Gamecube. I'm thinking Metal Gear Solid and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Offline popkorn1

• View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2003, 06:57:07 PM »
oh.... hoah... hiah...hoah... yes.  i totally forgot about the ninja turtles game, i don't know how that slipped my mind.  that's honestly the one game i'm looking forward to.  (well, that and the surprises)... phew, i've been dreaming of a new turtles game for years.   THE TIME HAS COME!!!  (mikey rules, shredder drools)  hopefully its as good as the classic games!  *prays for goodness from konami*

and now since i'm obsessed.. i think i'm gonna go watch the first turtles movie again.  

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2003, 07:31:47 PM »

Originally posted by: popkorn1
am i the only one who feels bored by nintendo's e3 lineup?  unless there are some huge surprises, it seems like its going to be a depressing event to me, at least.

For you and everyone else:

This list is nowhere near complete, nor is it official in any way.  This is just a list of games that fans think are likely to be shown!

Nintendo ALWAYS pulls something awesome out of their ass at E3, and seeing people bitch about the lack of stuff before E3 even happens just bothers me to no end.  Wait for the event before complaining please.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Gharakh

• View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2003, 07:57:11 PM »
once again i agree with grey ninja here.
i'm sure nintendo will have one or two awesome games waiting to be shown at e3. game zero hopefully will be one of them. i also wanna see some stuff on Too Human and whatever HAL is working on.
who knows, maybe we'll see a 5 second clip from mario 128?

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2003, 01:18:12 AM »
Oh yeah i forgot about Mario 128, even if they only show a 5 second clip of it then it will be my game of the show. Im sooooo looking forward to seeing what Nintendo are gonna do with Mario's next adventure. I would die if it had Luigi in it as well as mario, how awesome would that be! I think its about time for another Mario bros game dont you.

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2003, 02:18:16 AM »
I really think its time for Nintendo to show Mario 128 when its scheduled for 2003.
If you think this list dont worry, well maybe see twice as many games. Also lots of Nintendo surprises.
Remember, Factor 5 is working on 2 games, Silicon Knights are working on 2 games, Virtua Fighter RPG should be shown etc

This E3 is gonna rock BIGTIME!
LZ 2005

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 09:26:45 AM »
yea i agree they need to show more stuff. and by the way i got this list from the magicbox.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
E3 gc games
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2003, 10:19:10 AM »
Trade Show Discussion already has a thread for this stuff.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers